• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duy's Awesome Basement Tournaments (Mississauga, ON)

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Ughh maybe cuz i need to look for
someone to gimme a ride.
Or how to take a bus to get there.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I am probably nto going to this, I know I fail as usual. I have to work till 6pm, and even if I can ask my boss to leave earlier to maybe go to this, I have to work sunday morning at 9am. Life sometimes, lolol.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Just as a heads up the stage list has changed, so everyone make sure to look it over before counterpicking someting banned : )

.Marik

is a social misfit
What part of Mississauga do you live in?

I'll need simple directions or a ride in order to attend this.

Bug~

Smash Ace
i might come..dont care bout winning anything anymore..just going to play with mostly pokemon trainer and zelda..but ill still play with GW at times.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Duy just put the bussing directions on the first post they are pretty easy

Gichan

Smash Champion
****, but now I can't go cause now my family just decided to celebrate my sis' birthday this saturday (it is on tuesday). Such gayness.....

Gichan

Smash Champion
what does "work" mean?

What happened was, I had to work saturday, then I took it off to come to this by getting a wednesday shift. NOW I was told today by my parents that they decided to celebrate my sis' b-day this sat. But her birthday is on tuesday, oh well **** happens.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I wont be there later so bringing my wii wont help much in running the tourney. Need to bring more Wii's people!

abcduy

Smash Cadet
what does "work" mean?

What happened was, I had to work saturday, then I took it off to come to this by getting a wednesday shift. NOW I was told today by my parents that they decided to celebrate my sis' b-day this sat. But her birthday is on tuesday, oh well **** happens.
i thought your parents didnt know you took saturday off.

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOLOL, I'm old homie, I turn 21 nest week (insert sadface). But that would have been a sick idea in my high school days, dammit why couldn't I think of that?!

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Jack, ae you talking about Bryan? The great return of yet another MK!
Haha.. naw man, Bryan gave up on this game ages ago. He kinda got tired of getting owned by Snakes. He's into SF4 as his fighting game nowadays (TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGERUPPERCUT)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh wow, what a tier *****, Sagat is ****ing gay. Although I am saying this not even playing the game yet. Is Sagat still gay?

And Hype, you're going to have to worry about me to soon, I am looking to take you down!

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Sagat still gay? Well, he has his own tier, so yeah.. most of his matches are like 6-4 or 7-3, but he seems to be even vs Akuma/Gouki.

Gichan

Smash Champion
woooww.....Sagat is a *****, someone needs to **** him in the *** so it hurts everytime he does his tiger shiznits.

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** I wish I can go to this, I am going to regret this for a while. This PR madness could get cleared a bit at this tourney.

Top Bottom