• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Regional Circuit Official Thread

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I just updated them quickly, unfortunatly im on my way to RI

ill get them set 100% once the full results for singles are posted

D1

Banned via Administration
change Esticle date T____T Otakon weekend for most of us unless you want a better turnout change the date kthxbai.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
It's funny. You guys are taking this SO seriously, but this next tourn is with three weeks, and we don't even have a date. I hate talking ****, these days, but ****, step it up.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's funny. You guys are taking this SO seriously, but this next tourn is with three weeks, and we don't even have a date. I hate talking ****, these days, but ****, step it up.
Umm there is a date, you might wanna read first speak later.

Also, just updated the first post. Points update will come once full singles results come out from CH3.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
YOU UPDATED AFTER I POSTED. Don't even try it.

Seiously, if people have to curse to get this circuit going, then let them curse. You were all serious about this responsibility; it only takes a minute to post a date.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
YOU UPDATED AFTER I POSTED. Don't even try it.

Seiously, if people have to curse to get this circuit going, then let them curse. You were all serious about this responsibility; it only takes a minute to post a date.
I actually updated WHILE you posted. But regardless, it's going strong.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm has a mediocre ROB.
Now now, you can't just go and make stuff up. You also have to be SUBTLE. I just said "dmbrandon has a pink name". What could that mean? No one knows for sure, but they know it is true. This leaves you defenseless, as you cannot disagree, for your name IS pink! All you can disagree with is what is implied by me saying your name is pink... but you don't know what that is so how could you start?!

Your statement is just lame though. Be more creative!

Like, I could say

"dmbrandon's name is one character away from being dumbrandon". This obviously implies you are dumb, but I don't explicitly say it.

Try things like "Overswarm enjoys roasting marshmallows" or "Overswarm enjoys staring out windows" (in reference to my current avatar). They both imply things, but who knows what they are?! All that is obvious is that it apparently isn't a compliment!

What's more hilarious is, like me, you can just type it and not mean anything by it at all and be filled with glee at the responses.

Also, Ch0zen has really good direct trash talk. I listened to a Youtube video of him vs. Boss, and it's pretty funny. Forward is still the best though.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Let me try again: Overswarm sucks at smash, so tried to use indirect humor to compensate.

****, I messed it up again.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ugh why are there TWO circuit tourns in MD... mad far away from the rest of the east coast. =/

dmbrandon

Smash Master
You'll get it. Just keep trying. I believe in you :'(
What annoys me about one certain smasher, is that he is a tool, who's argument in any given game makes no sense/is not researched, and he gets credit from the communities solely for his vernacular choices. It's a shame really.

Now, I didn't directly insult OS. But, it's implied, right? I think I nailed it. I'm probably going to get an A in How to be a complete and utter Tool 202. I ****ing trucked 101.

Seriously, everytime I read one of your posts in the SBR, I kinda of want to puke in my own bed, so I can sleep in a pile of that current day's in taking. This would be slightly more relaxing then trying to comprehend the nonsense that comes off your keyboard. I don't know where this elitist attitude comes from, since I'm fairly sure I'll beat you in every game on this planet, sans sports games. If not all, then at least most. I'd bet serious cash on it. But, you cap at 20, right? Halo, Call of Duty, Smash, Naurto, Street Fighter, Earthworm Jim speed **** runs, whatever you want. Your website sucks, your attitude sucks, and you suck. 100$ MM.

EC for life, son.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
What annoys me about one certain smasher, is that he is a tool, who's argument in any given game makes no sense/is not researched, and he gets credit from the communities solely for his vernacular choices. It's a shame really.

Now, I didn't directly insult OS. But, it's implied, right? I think I nailed it. I'm probably going to get an A in How to be a complete and utter Tool 202. I ****ing trucked 101.

Seriously, everytime I read one of your posts in the SBR, I kinda of want to puke in my own bed, so I can sleep in a pile of that current day's in taking. This would be slightly more relaxing then trying to comprehend the nonsense that comes off your keyboard. I don't know where this elitist attitude comes from, since I'm fairly sure I'll beat you in every game on this planet, sans sports games. If not all, then at least most. I'd bet serious cash on it. But, you cap at 20, right? Halo, Call of Duty, Smash, Naurto, Street Fighter, Earthworm Jim speed **** runs, whatever you want. Your website sucks, your attitude sucks, and you suck. 100$ MM.

EC for life, son.
Stop being a tool and trash talking smashers who are obviously better than you. OS hasn't even lost a tournament yet. And before you say the MW sucks, realize how ridiculously hard that is regardless of region.

And stop posting in my thread.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Let me try again: Overswarm sucks at smash, so tried to use indirect humor to compensate.

****, I messed it up again.
Ooh, let me try.

dmbrandon better drop it, and so should everyone else.

None of you are 7, so learn to just ignore people. Seriously, if everyone could do that we wouldn't have half the problems around the world because people wouldn't feel the need to be a wise-*** and keep crap going.

TL;DR: Man up.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS hasn't even lost a tournament yet
That's not entirely true. I got 3rd at my first and 2nd at my second, but those were both in March.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Stop being a tool and trash talking smashers who are obviously better than you. OS hasn't even lost a tournament yet. And before you say the MW sucks, realize how ridiculously hard that is regardless of region
lol, what? There's no obvious proof of that, merely your own bias.

It's all about who you beat and lose to, not just placings.

You're smarter than this, good sir.

Whoa, why is H2YL getting to do a second circuit event before Montage gets to host one? We have a great venue and have hosted many successful events. This is BS. >_>;

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol, what? There's no obvious proof of that, merely your own bias.

It's all about who you beat and lose to, not just placings.

You're smarter than this, good sir.

Whoa, why is H2YL getting to do a second circuit event before Montage gets to host one? We have a great venue and have hosted many successful events. This is BS. >_>;
andalite said:
Ooh, let me try.

dmbrandon better drop it, and so should everyone else.

None of you are 7, so learn to just ignore people. Seriously, if everyone could do that we wouldn't have half the problems around the world because people wouldn't feel the need to be a wise-*** and keep crap going.

TL;DR: Man up.
>_>

10 charizards

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey, I wasn't being a douche or anything. I also find it hard to resist the urge to defend a crewmate and counter a wrong statement. Forgive me. :(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
This I know. But it's still sad v.v Starcock for prez! btw OS nice rob. you made my friend bajisci better which is not good for me tho xD

Wife

Smash Lord
I know WOZ has been talking about the regional circuit for a while now. Good **** on getting it up and running.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
This is annoying as hell.
The the tournaments are respectfully far away from most states. And i dont see Clash of the Titans 4 or Montage's tournament up there. And its hard for everyone to always travel far. And PA/NJ is in the middle of the East Coast( kind of lol) and you guys arent going to make them circuit tournaments? That dumb it should be MD/VA + CT Circuit if your not going to let many other states host tournaments

chillindude829

Smash Master
LOL! sucks for you LOL! but seriously, my condolences, it sucks that you have to travel 3+ hours to place like 33rd while I travel less than an hour and get top 3 and make like a thousand dollars

Top Bottom