• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Regional Circuit Official Thread

chillindude829

Smash Master
nah, this isn't gonna turn into one of those threads, cuz frankly wtf is inui gonna respond with? "m2k is better than you"? thats pretty much all he can muster i think

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
We decided to make some date changes
to make things more convenient, and to give time for 2 more events.

There is room for one more slot for October

It might be taken by viva la smash

we will see

# 1
Critical Hit 3 - July 5th 2008 (MD)
# 2
XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E - August 9th, 2008 (CT)
# 3
Critical Hit 4 - September 6th-7th, 2008 (MD)
C3 - November __, 2008 (VA)
Cataclysm IV - December __-__, 2008 (MA)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We decided to make some date changes
to make things more convenient, and to give time for 2 more events.

There is room for one more slot for October

It might be taken by viva la smash

we will see

# 1
Critical Hit 3 - July 5th 2008 (MD)
# 2
XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E - August 9th, 2008 (CT)
# 3
Critical Hit 4 - September 6th-7th, 2008 (MD)
C3 - November __, 2008 (VA)
Cataclysm IV - December __-__, 2008 (MA)
jake we gotta talk about oct i had something planned then

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Looking for Skilled and ambitious graphics designer to create a logo for the East Coast Regional Circuit!

If you are interested, please PM me and i will tell you what we are looking for.

If it comes out to what we are looking for , im looking at having ECRC shirts made, either T-Shirts of Polos

Expect a free polo, and free entry to the next viva la smash whenever that might be :D

Thanks, and sorry for double post

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Just set up registration for 2 events.

When signing up it tells you how much it will cost at the door, BUT IT DOES NOT CHARGE YOU NOW
It wont ask for credit card info or anything, dont worry.

Please sign up if you plan on attending.
It would be greatly appretiated

www.ecregionalcircuit.com -> Registration

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL! sucks for you LOL! but seriously, my condolences, it sucks that you have to travel 3+ hours to place like 33rd while I travel less than an hour and get top 3 and make like a thousand dollars
I got 17th in singles and 5th in teams, not 33rd.

You're so mean. :(

So, circuit heads, why is NJ being completely screwed? Every event is ~3 hours from us and you apparently aren't allowing Montage to host one of the events? I have an entire hotel at my disposal, so we have a very good venue.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got 17th in singles and 5th in teams, not 33rd.

You're so mean. :(

So, circuit heads, why is NJ being completely screwed? Every event is ~3 hours from us and you apparently aren't allowing Montage to host one of the events? I have an entire hotel at my disposal, so we have a very good venue.
According to DM, "**** whitemage and the Circuit." That's why Montage isn't being considered for the circuit, nor will they be.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
More or less we would like to give a tourney to the NY / NJ area, but im not entirely sure that we want to give it to montage.
All the events on the circuit are very well established events and hosts.
If you dont mind, whats the largest turnout youve ever had, and mind linking me your ruleset via pm?
If things dont work out
You're welcome to apply for next season when that time comes
but event #4 shouldn't be tooo far from you

dmbrandon

Smash Master
If Inui wants it, let him have it. He's a good host. However, I, nor Edd will help run it, and Montage's name won't be on it.

VLS. That is all.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Why does it matter whose name is on the ****in tourney? I'm pretty sure all that most people care about is playing the dam game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
More or less we would like to give a tourney to the NY / NJ area, but im not entirely sure that we want to give it to montage.
All the events on the circuit are very well established events and hosts.
If you dont mind, whats the largest turnout youve ever had, and mind linking me your ruleset via pm?
If things dont work out
You're welcome to apply for next season when that time comes
but event #4 shouldn't be tooo far from you
I have no problems running a solo event. The events I helped host had turnouts of 60+ twice and are the most organized and successful events in NJ for Brawl. I have a hotel at my disposal, which means I get to use awesome TVs and have a very nice venue for the tournaments. I'm a certified host on AllIsBrawl. The ruleset I'd use can be found in any Montage tournament thread, and there are a lot. As for housing, it's a hotel that I can often get free rooms for people at. I live at it and my dad's got lots of power.

Your personal dislike of Montage/dmbrandon is no reason to punish all of NJ by making us travel a long way for every circuit event.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I still don't see why plank has the audacity to act out. Seriously, where does this misguided confidence come from?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
That was actually explained in the previous post. Audacity. Seriously, google.

Anyway, you're a douche, and I hope you get hit by a truck. ^_^ (Not even remotely kidding.)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahahaa, good one.

Hey, place well in a tournament with talented players at it.

oh wait

cant do it

that sucks

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Are you kidding? I'm 100% sure that over half my state would crush you. And anyway, everyone has told me that md has 3-4 good players and the rest are people of your level. You know...jokes.

Seriously. You lose to Ness. In tournament.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
I have no problems running a solo event. The events I helped host had turnouts of 60+ twice and are the most organized and successful events in NJ for Brawl. I have a hotel at my disposal, which means I get to use awesome TVs and have a very nice venue for the tournaments. I'm a certified host on AllIsBrawl. The ruleset I'd use can be found in any Montage tournament thread, and there are a lot. As for housing, it's a hotel that I can often get free rooms for people at. I live at it and my dad's got lots of power.

Your personal dislike of Montage/dmbrandon is no reason to punish all of NJ by making us travel a long way for every circuit event.
If nacker could get a free room then **** House(not really but anyways) ill come =D.

10knackers

edit: i still need to play you >.> .

Top Bottom