• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Regional Circuit Official Thread

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it was a trick question, owm is the true ***got

who drinks vanilla kalhua? let's be honest with ourselves here

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
it was a trick question, owm is the true ***got

who drinks vanilla kalhua? let's be honest with ourselves here
LMFAO! I forgot about that...**** tastes good what can I say, although I think I'd rather a bottle of 151 now.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Do you know what's hilarious. ChozenOne was at esticle and I didn't even say hi to him ;_;

-__-

Smash Ace
no need to list me (basic sausage) on this thingy majiggz cause i only come to tournys i get sponserd by =\ so i wont make it to 99.9% of the events lol but thanks for putting me 9th :D

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Me and keitaro got 9th in teams at esticle. Our names aren't in the teams list.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
k dm, seriously, stfu. it doesnt concern you

however, for whoever is running this, please step it up and get this updated asap. esticle has been over for a while

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
UPDATED TEAMS:

Few people are missing from the list, if you placed in the top 13 of the 2v2, and your not on the list, PM me your team name, and name of you and your partner

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
UPDATED TEAMS:

Few people are missing from the list, if you placed in the top 13 of the 2v2, and your not on the list, PM me your team name, and name of you and your partner
Hey me and Shadow got 3rd in teams at ESTICLE. Team was ShadowLink or Shadow. They messed up our names quite a bit -_-

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
hrm
whats your point?

3rd place awards 25 points
you guys each have 35
because you earned 10 points each at CH3

so its correct >__>

edit, i just realised rankings are on first post

i dont touch that

i just update the website

www.ecregionalcircuit.com
go to rankings
its all there ^^

sorryyy

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Cause the Mages run it. It's no big deal, they won't finish the season anyway. And if they do, it'll be cut short, and half-*****
Haven't you retired, can you quit the boards now so everyone that doesn't give a **** about you doesn't have to see you post anymore.

Quit Life
Get *****
and Suck ****

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Get *****? Halo much? Howabout you use a comeback that doesn't roll of some laptop ganster's myspace? You're nothing.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
why does dmbrandon hate everyone so much? we only say you are bad because we say everyone is bad so they'll come to more tournies and get better

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
On the site Meep is on there for singles twice with 8 points and then 1 point at the bottom.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
hey, east coast people, I'm hosting a tournament out in california on january 10th, and wanted to invite you all out here. there is no guaranteed pot size at the moment, however, I will have a set number in a few months when we get a rough estimate of attendees. it is both brawl and melee

if you are interested, there is more info here http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2620

if you want to contact me my aim is SRSuied

Top Bottom