• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Regional Circuit Official Thread

Dotcom

Smash Lord
There's nothing planned as an event in October so I think Clash Of The Titans 4 should be added as a Brawl ECRC event.
We aern't exactly sure of the exact date at this moment but we know it's going to be somtime from mid - late october.
Besides the tri sate area has no representation and I know that Clash Of Titans is already bringing a large turnout for Brawl. Adding this to the ecrc would just take it to the top.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There's nothing planned as an event in October so I think Clash Of The Titans 4 should be added as a Brawl ECRC event.
We aern't exactly sure of the exact date at this moment but we know it's going to be somtime from mid - late october.
Besides the tri sate area has no representation and I know that Clash Of Titans is already bringing a large turnout for Brawl. Adding this to the ecrc would just take it to the top.
this is generally the plan as of now. just technically isnt final yet since i dont have a date yet, but i will within the week. canada already said they are comin down for ch4 :)

in other news, from ch4 today i got 2 singles ecrc points and 6 doubles points :)

KingAce

Smash Ace
do I get points even though i live in canada
i actually plan on trying to make C3 on november 22nd and definately the last ECRC event =D

KingAce

Smash Ace
tbh C3 would be a problem to get to but the last ECRC event is in december and if its late december that means the break is here and we can probably just drive there

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no, we had a couple possibility for october events but plans got messed up for them and now the month is pretty crazy. so the ecrc will run a lil later, no worries

but yea seriously, lets get a point update. this is pretty sad...

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
no, we had a couple possibility for october events but plans got messed up for them and now the month is pretty crazy. so the ecrc will run a lil later, no worries

but yea seriously, lets get a point update. this is pretty sad...
I posted stating, until full team results are posted, im not updating.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Where did teams go??? D:

Why can't I have a circuit event when my venue is amazing and my events are always ran extremely well? :confused:
If you do get it, make sure you **** pools up, or promise 5 times the money you will actually be handing out.

Seriously, why sully your tournament's good name with this circuit's already bad history?

because your inui
YOU'RE. YOU-ARE

Y-O-U-R is your. Like, your apple suicides more than your fox does. Which is untrue.

inui has an inui?
<3thispost.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, it looks like this died.

Teams for the last circuit vanished and no other circuit events seem to be planned at all, despite lots of nice choices.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I updated the points finally, gave up on doubles ever being posted.
But if you know more doubles results, or if people can come up with at least top teams placing 7th+ thatd be nice...
The reason we didnt schedule an october event wa, we decided to let it cool down a bit, after CH4 and all.. yes there were good events, but it seemed like once a month might be too much, its possible that we can move cata back even further, and get NJ area a tourney , we will have to see as it goes.

I apologize for the late update, i have a million and a half johns, but ill spare ya

Again, if you have more results, PM ME. Or post in this thread, i dont lurk the ch4 thread, too much drama and i dont have time.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
imagine if mario had a sword as he does his Dair, you could just repeatedly do dairs forever

Boss, pick luigis mansion, do marios dair at 0%, then jab lock them across the stage into slight charged F smash. This works with a lot of characters (not luigi, but works with mario; not lucas, but works with ness, etc, you have to test each out yourself to really know), but wait, Plank got luigis mansion banned!!! =(

boss8

Smash Hero
imagine if mario had a sword as he does his Dair, you could just repeatedly do dairs forever

Boss, pick luigis mansion, do marios dair at 0%, then jab lock them across the stage into slight charged F smash. This works with a lot of characters (not luigi, but works with mario; not lucas, but works with ness, etc, you have to test each out yourself to really know), but wait, Plank got luigis mansion banned!!! =(
aww u told everyone my old secret XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
CH4 Teams:
1: Azen and Mew2King
2: ChuDat and Forte
3: Chillin and NEO
4. Percon and Ace
5. Inui and Atomsk

The other 5th place was Plank, but I forgot who his partner was. G-reg?

KingAce

Smash Ace
You updated it but forgot my name on it -.-
i came 5th in both singles and doubles at ch4

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Except you're a stupid nerd who can't let wins go. It's a game, let it go.

I've tried to except, it's a glitchy site. Get over it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said you never confirmed his attendance for The Peak and you didn't confirm yourself for TerraBite. Apparently you just recently confirmed yourself for No Nonsense 2.

My bad for asking you multiple times when you never responded to the requests before now? :confused:

Top Bottom