• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Eggz

Smash Hero
usually just to pwn some random n00bs that think they know how to play. The feeling of having some guy say "Dude, I could own you at that game," and then me just pretending to be modest and say "Oh you probably could." Then after lawnmowering the n00b, acting all cool and saying "hey, good match," while I know how pathetic they mut be feeling inside. :laugh:
Dude, I could own you at that game! 10$ Money match?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Man RC, we havn't MM'd in forever. Turns out I learned to fight CF, so I'll take you up. Advanced slobs, 3/5, first match is Mario VS Falcon, afterwards counterpicking and counterstaging allowed. 5$.

Deva

Smash Lord
Dude, I could own you at that game! 10$ Money match?

Wow, I can't believe you went back and read that post. I'd love to MM you. I'm not trying to be modest, but you would probably win since you're obviously no random n00b. Then again, I did win the last Spokane tourney, so it might be a nice match after all.:chuckle: You should totally stop by our next tourney. Also I'll try to make it to Game Clucks on the 9th.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Hey, Slyd. Wanna play some casuals thursday?

Also, anyone want a ride to Seattle/Bellingham area? Although I can't exactly guarantee a ride back or a place to stay. I'm leaving on either thursday or friday.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman

Peaches

Smash Lord
well, give them to me. We can meet up sometime for smash th9s week because it looks like I won't be leaving this weekend afterall. . .

Peaches

Smash Lord
Nope, no ones going, Some of us were trying, but cancelled.

BTW, when playing teams. Don't semispike your team mate with Link's up B on his last stock.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Hey guys, what would be a good time in January for a tournament? Metroid is planning on hosting one sometime, I might be looking to host one. So, whatever works.

iSam

Smash Cadet
School for me starts again on like the 8th of January, so anytime after that i guess would be cool. Let me know so I can come to this one.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I think in january I'd do mine the 20th. (3rd weekend of january, saturday) I'm going to have this one really well organized, with some potential for 2v2. I'll try to get some game stores in town to sponser the tourney and give away gift cards and such. It'll be awesome :)

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Well Eastern starts their quarter up on the 8th so if you could maybe do one before and one after that would be cool... I could set up flyers in the university with the time and date and see if anyone shows up.

Deva

Smash Lord
hehe hey deva

up for a MM

5$ says my sheik beats ur link 2/3

M
Sure, though it seems like a one sided bet. Link vs Shiek? I meant in Link's favor.:laugh: $5 says you'll win after you get down chaingrabbing Link.:chuckle:

SlyD

Smash Cadet
Sure, though it seems like a one sided bet. Link vs Shiek? I meant in Link's favor.:laugh: $5 says you'll win after you get down chaingrabbing Link.:chuckle:
if you think that way then i just might have to be a chain grabbin fairy...

not that i... already dont plan on it lol.

stop by sometime for some friendlys

:D

M

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
lol ashtten. barrel!

avyways, anyone on the eastside gonna be attending the gameclucks tournament this weekend?
Sorry it took so long to respond to this....

hmm... that barrel is very finely crafted.
BTW My name is Ashtten and my favorite video game character is Ashton:laugh:

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I got a friend down at Univeristy of Idaho and I am down at WSU in Pullman and we were thinking about coming down sometime to the Spokane area for a tourney or smashfest to find some new people. If you guys provide a date and address, we'll come up because we'd be down to play.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
27th of December or January? If it's December I can't make it because I am on winter break and back at home on the west coast. If it is the December, then just let me know about next month or any smashfests.

SlyD

Smash Cadet
Hey, I got a friend down at Univeristy of Idaho and I am down at WSU in Pullman and we were thinking about coming down sometime to the Spokane area for a tourney or smashfest to find some new people. If you guys provide a date and address, we'll come up because we'd be down to play.
if your ever over here.

8909 N colton appt 15

its right by the walmart at the Y

welcome anytime

theres about 4 of us who smash here

M

Deva

Smash Lord
27th of December or January? If it's December I can't make it because I am on winter break and back at home on the west coast. If it is the December, then just let me know about next month or any smashfests.
27th of December, though M3tr01d will be having one on the 20th of January so hope you can make it to that one.

brdy_

Smash Lord
You used the word "down" a lot in this post.

I hope all you guys are playing as much as I am while I'm at home for break. :)

Peaches

Smash Lord
Okay, well. Who's down for some casuals on friday night? Or midday saturday?

Also, all those going to Gameclucks. . . oI don't think I'll be able to make it.

Top Bottom