• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I don't get home till after gameclucks. sunday is reserved as well. we'd have to play sometime during the week if you wanted. I could meet up anywhere in spokane if we want to get some crew practice in.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I don't get back till after gameclucks, and then I have sunday reserved. Monday - Friday and after the tourney on Saturday if you wanna play I'm free any time, just let me know. We should have the entire spokane crew there too to get a lot of practice.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I don't get back till after gameclucks, and then I have sunday reserved. Monday - Friday and after the tourney on Saturday if you wanna play I'm free any time, just let me know. We should have the entire spokane crew there too to get a lot of practice.
the spokane crew can practice at my place.Its ok with my parents:)

brdy_

Smash Lord
I'm not too worried about it. I wouldn't say that crew has an impressive set of individuals, anyway.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I didn't go to the most recent one but the one in November I got 6th. That tournament had bad seeding and meant nothing in terms of ranking skillwise. If I would have gone to the round robin one I gaurantee I would have gotten first. :) I beat matt in almost every friendly last I played him (a week ago I think).

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
so how can you say we suck when there were at least 5 people that placed higher then you? what does that make you then?

brdy_

Smash Lord
bad seeding. I was against peaches (who i was pretty even with at the time) and then chip who I demolished. then I lost to Deva in some fluke and Deva went on to win the tournament. OUTCAST 3000 placed higher than me and I 4 stocked him twice.

btw I never said you suck

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
how do you fluke lose in a best of 3? doesn't that mean he's better then you?

and the seeding was random, how else was I supposed to do it? should I have intentionally matched you up with sucky people so you would've gotten 5th instead?

brdy_

Smash Lord
5th? sir, I would have beaten you if I had played you in the tourney. If you think your small *** ****ty tournament means you and outcast 3000 have a similar skill level thats fine by me i guess XD

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
bad seeding. I was against peaches (who i was pretty even with at the time) and then chip who I demolished. then I lost to Deva in some fluke and Deva went on to win the tournament. OUTCAST 3000 placed higher than me and I 4 stocked him twice.

actually his name is outcast1000;)

Darkgamer X

Smash Cadet

oh yah I think that battle with you and peaches is on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=peah

Chip.

you know what to do

Brdy your not on the team because your Peach isn't that good.

-dair>nair>d-smash! Maybe a turnip or two. Then you go and kill yourself!-

btw, Matt destroys you every time you go to casual fridays, don't lie. In fact, his friend Aaron probably can kick your butt too. Don't brag and say stuff like "I'm the best in Spokane!", "I'm too good to be on your team!", or " I can crush Chip!". I can beat you, Matt can kill you, and Deva 3 stocks you on a regular basis at EWU. Your not the best in Spokane, by a LONG shot. Next time, don't give advice to Matt's Sheik when he's kicking your butt, ok? Your in no place to give advice to anyone. Your lack of confidence, arrogancy, and ill-manners(to Matt) are what mainly decided why your not on the team.. Deva, Ash, Matt, Spud, and me all agree.

-End Rage Flame-

So, are we going to have that Smashfest over at your place after the tourney?

Peaches

Smash Lord
Brdy your not on the team because your Peach isn't that good.

-dair>nair>d-smash! Maybe a turnip or two. Then you go and kill yourself!-

btw, Matt destroys you every time you go to casual fridays, don't lie. In fact, his friend Aaron probably can kick your butt too. Don't brag and say stuff like "I'm the best in Spokane!", "I'm too good to be on your team!", or " I can crush Chip!". I can beat you, Matt can kill you, and Deva 3 stocks you on a regular basis at EWU. Your not the best in Spokane, by a LONG shot. Next time, don't give advice to Matt's Sheik when he's kicking your butt, ok? Your in no place to give advice to anyone. Your lack of confidence, arrogancy, and ill-manners(to Matt) are what mainly decided why your not on the team.. Deva, Ash, Matt, Spud, and me all agree.

-End Rage Flame-

So, are we going to have that Smashfest over at your place after the tourney?
Seriously, STFU. He never said he was best in Spokane, he said the crew is a little lacking; which it is. And secondly, He beats Matt and Deva all the time. He's just being realistic. How is my Peach any better than Brady's? I kill myself all the time.

And Shiek is EASY. I'll money match anyone vs. my Shiek.

Also, go go go go smashfest... and we need to play this week Metroid.

Chip.

you know what to do
Seriously, STFU. He never said he was best in Spokane, he said the crew is a little lacking; which it is. And secondly, He beats Matt and Deva all the time. He's just being realistic. How is my Peach any better than Brady's? I kill myself all the time.

And Shiek is EASY. I'll money match anyone vs. my Shiek.

Also, go go go go smashfest... and we need to play this week Metroid.
NO! YOU STFU! Your wrong, Deva and Matt kick yours and Bradys butt ALL the time. You have no idea what your talking about. Your Shiek sux, your Peach sux, get over it. Don't EVER gang up on Matt when your over at his place, you hear? In fact, Aaron beats both you guys which is freakin' hilarious.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I could probably do something on tuesday. I think red yoshi said we could use his place, though I'm not 100% on this. I was going to play on monday but then I thought, **** I'm tired and decided not to. so, tuesday and maybe thursday are the best days this week for me.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I could probably do something on tuesday. I think red yoshi said we could use his place, though I'm not 100% on this. I was going to play on monday but then I thought, **** I'm tired and decided not to. so, tuesday and maybe thursday are the best days this week for me.
Tuesday works wonders for me. As will thursday probably.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
you guys are more then welcome to use my place on monday or tuesday:)

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Wow, sounds like there is a little bit of a mutiny going on in the Spokane crew...

As far as I am concerned, in the few conversations I have had with Brady on AIM, I have NEVER heard him say anything pertaining to him being "the best in Spokane." All he has said is that his crew (as a whole including himself) is lacking in comparison to the western WA crew from his point of view. Soooo ya...

Top Bottom