• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Also, to western players, Matt's Place is much closer to the Tourney and you can stay there on the nineteenth so you'll have some time to rest up before the tourney. If you stay there after the Tourney you'll also get a chance to smash with players other than Brady since Spokane players aren't invited to his smashfest. Just thought you would like to smash with some other people if you had the chance.
We accept.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whats up with the Spokane Crew not making it to GC this past weekend?
Eggz needed more MM's and you all let him down!
Also Gimpy wanted to run wild all over you guys with Bowser...

But oh well...

M3tr01d - Thanks for making it!
Goddammit you guys. I try to keep up with the thread, and I try to tell Deva to call and PM me when it's time, and I don't get nothing. When the hell was it? (I guess I'm not good at knowing where in the thread these things are) I wanted to come this time. I've missed two in a row.

I mentioned on some thread that the reason why some of us couldn't come. I think it's on the EWWW thread.
I don't want to sound like "Me me me, i'm all about me BAWWWWWW" but why couldn't we go? I didn't get the memo. I'll check the thread, but I'm not really up on checking threads outside the Brawl forums. :dizzy: Sorry to be a sorehead, but I'd like to be in on these things so I can say whether or not I can go. I actually doubt I could have gone anyway, my Sister was visiting over the weekend, but then again, I thought it was going down January Twenty-something and I figured I had some time.

EDIT: The 13th? Really? The 13th? I Totally could've made it. Sorry, I guess I should have been more proactive in saying, "Hey, I missed the last one, I'd like to go to this one, When is that again? PM me." I'm sorry I couldn't have come and made my official smash debut. (Not like I'm anything to write home about)

Deva

Smash Lord
lol It's okay David, this was a Western Washington tourney. The Spokane tourney is still on the 20th.

Deva

Smash Lord
No, bullet trains are at the top of the upper tier. Currently the new rocket powered trains are the top tier due to their ability to create flashes of energy from sonic booms. The ability has repectively been named the "Shine." It can be used to shine combo other trains as well as shine spike them off the tracks.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If I hosted a tournament/smashfest in Richland in April, how many would be able to come down? The reason I ask is that I don't know that I'll be able to travel to Spokane. I'll try. :(

I checked Google Maps. It's not a horribly long drive. It says it takes 2 hours 15 minutes. How long did it normally take you, Peaches?

Peaches

Smash Lord
If I hosted a tournament/smashfest in Richland in April, how many would be able to come down? The reason I ask is that I don't know that I'll be able to travel to Spokane. I'll try. :(

I checked Google Maps. It's not a horribly long drive. It says it takes 2 hours 15 minutes. How long did it normally take you, Peaches?
That time is about right. It shouldn't take any longer than 3 hours.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'll see what I can do. No promises at this point, but I'd really like to smash Washington during the short time I'm over there. Otherwise, I don't know if I'll ever go back again. :(

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
married people aren't permitted at tourneys and what not (eg yagi)

XD
Married people aren't permitted at your tournaments. Apparently you don't know about Marital Smashboards. Only married people receive the URL.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Hey Metroid, you going to be able to play friday night? FOr that matter, who is planning on playing Friday night?

Chip.

you know what to do
Well, for casual Fridays, Deva and I will always go.

Peaches and Brdy usually come too..

I might be able to get Ash and Spud to come as well...

But Alex and RedYoshi never come.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
sorry weekends are a tricky time for me. I'll try to make it to this one. is it gonna be at matt's place? What time should I show up?

Chip.

you know what to do
Well I guess casuals are always at Matt's and I guess you can come in any time you want, he lives in an apartment and doesn't keep the door locked, so just barge in and play some smash.

Bring a 64 wit Smash64 on it plz.

Smash64-no MM
Melee-MM all the way.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
sure I'll play anyone money match as long as they don't counter pick marth.

I'll bring N64 as well. If I can get a ride into town that is.

Peaches

Smash Lord
sure I'll play anyone money match as long as they don't counter pick marth.

I'll bring N64 as well. If I can get a ride into town that is.
Too bad no one has a really scary Marth in Spokane. It's just annoying to play Marth.

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
Hey Eastern Washington.

I might be going to WSU Pullman this coming fall, and I was wondering if you guys know of any smashers in that area. Or, how far is Pullman to drive to from any known smash cities?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Faellie, how close do you live to Cedar Rapids? Coaxial Cable is a Link main. He needs someone to fight. :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
r.c.

>_>

lol, i dont know, i think theres a few that go there, but he's the guy to talk to about it. dont be mad if he takes you to **** city though puhlz.

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
I'm a bout an hour and a half from Cedar Rapids. Kintehr and Zyroqua live down in Marion, he should look them up. I was just in a tourney in Keokuk last Saturday... I have no idea if he was there or not. He shouda came, Viperboy owned the hell out of everyone.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Ewww. I used to live in Marion. I hate Iowa, almost as much as I hate Spokane.

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
If Coaxial Cable can make it up to Dubuque, we have monthly SSBM tourneys on Monday nights. Next one will be on February 26th. Have him PM or IM me if he'd like more info :)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
If Coaxial Cable can make it up to Dubuque, we have monthly SSBM tourneys on Monday nights. Next one will be on February 26th. Have him PM or IM me if he'd like more info :)
Monday nights... but the next one is February 26? LOL! I'll let him know.

His MSN name is laserbrain76@excite.com.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Spokane crew. The weather is getting better and thus, I am considering coming over for a smash fest this weekend. Anyone interested at all? If so, give me a time (I am free at 3 pm), place, and address. I must first talk to the guy who will be driving first to see if he is interested. Also...anyone interested in MMs? They are always welcome. Throw out a price and your character.

Top Bottom