• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

brdy_

Smash Lord
Chip, stop. You haven't seen me play in over 2 months, you weren't at the ONLY "casual friday" I went to, in which I beat Matt and Aaron (lol) consistently. Aaron is a really nice guy, by the way. While all Matt does when I play is say, "I ****ING HATE PEACH GOD SO CHEAP OMFG. JOHNJOHNJOHN" I retort back with "You play Sheik."
If you think my Peach isn't good, that's fine, you wouldn't know for sure, only what you hear.

Chip, MM 2 dollars?

Was the Smashfest comment toward me? At my house? There was no planned Smashfest at my house, only the Western WA van and RC and his Idahoan friend are invited to sleep here if needed.

Peaches, you should try to come smash with me this week. I just realized I haven't gotten much Peach practice since Matt's house.

Add more later probably.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Kay guys calm down, I never said anyone was horrible in this at all. The only reason any of us chose to not have BRDY in is because we felt two peaches were not a good idea. And we felt Peaches Peach was better but I have not seen peaches play against BRDY in a while. But really calm down guys, BRDY no one said that we did think you were not any good but you are not as good as Matt or Deva I think.... Granted I do not think I am great, and I am worse than you but heck I was the one who helped make the team, I mean I came up the name and the banner so I think I may have earned a spot on the team even if I am the worst here I belong more than you do. You do not live in Spokane, and Everyone besides me on the team I feel is better than you, Sorry but it is true. I do not mean to be rude but that is how I feel about the whole situation and I hope you all still will come to the tournament.... Also I do not think our crew should be doing this a week before the tourney. -Ash

Spud_14

Smash Rookie
Hey, brdy its me Spud! I don't like you stabbing at my best friend Brendan or my friends Matt and Deva who are way better than you! Even I could take you down with my marth so stop being so arrogant! You are not as good as Peaches, Peaches has a lot of talent with Peach I saw him play and he does not brag like you do either so that's why he is on the team over you! Okay? You better get that into your hollow but very arrogant Bird skull. Oh yeah and by the way Chip could kill you at melee!! When you played him you barely won because Chip was sick. So just shut up okay!

P.S.- WTF is up with that ****ing squirtle avatar, you still into that baby ****? Also, Who the heck wants to use peach as their main, I will tell you who, gaywads or 30 year old girlfriendless men who live in their mom's basement.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Hey, brdy its me Spud! I don't like you stabbing at my best friend Brendan or my friends Matt and Deva who are way better than you! Even I could take you down with my marth so stop being so arrogant! You are not as good as Peaches, Peaches has a lot of talent with Peach I saw him play and he does not brag like you do either so that's why he is on the team over you! Okay? You better get that into your hollow but very arrogant Bird skull. Oh yeah and by the way Chip could kill you at melee!! When you played him you barely won because Chip was sick. So just shut up okay!

P.S.- WTF is up with that ****ing squirtle avatar, you still into that baby ****? Also, Who the heck wants to use peach as their main, I will tell you who, gaywads or 30 year old girlfriendless men who live in their mom's basement.
MM?

PS: Brilliant first post.

Chip.

you know what to do
...I feel as if I justed started World War III...

I'm sorry Brdy and Peaches, I was being a little hotheaded at the time. I'm just ticked at the fact that I didn't GO to Gameclucks, srry. I can't believe I acted like this to a teammate. Please forgive me. I shouldn't of taken out my anger on you guys and I hate myself for saying what I said. I hope we're still cool, right guys. Let's just drop this whole thing.

The Smashfest thing, ok, I just wasn't sure really.

MM is on!

Right on Spud! Shake in' Bake!

I'm available anytime after school for maybe like an hour or so anyday of the week.

Deva

Smash Lord
Hey Brdy, I've got nothing against you bud, but I have to agree you've been sounding a little arrogant lately. It's nice that you beat Matt, but it seems you forgot to mention that he three stocked you with his Marth. Also, you've beaten me once out of the three or four matches we've played at Eastern, only because you caught me off-guard with some new edge hogging skills you picked up over in Oregon that I must say you executed very well. Unlike Brendan said, I didn't three stock you, though I know I two stocked your Peach with Link in our last match and two stocked you in a Falco ditto. Link counters Peach so it's not that your not good but your in a bad matchup. The only reason you weren't on the team is because you don't post often and I guess we just forgot to put you on the team. Now it seems too many people are against you being on the team so all I can say is I'm sorry, but you've mad some enemies in these past few days.:(

And Peaches, go easy on Chip. He's just trying to defend his brother.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'd like to point out that spud just made the most ******** post I've read in about 3 years (including posts I've read on gaia online)

brdy_

Smash Lord
I don't care who whateverstocked who - and I'm not being cocky, I think I'm mediocre at best. Also, it's not that I think you all are bad compared to me, it's that we're ALL bad compared to Western. Seriously.

Chip.

you know what to do
I'd like to point out that spud just made the most ******** post I've read in about 3 years (including posts I've read on gaia online)
Yeah, but it was funnier than h*ll! :laugh:

AAHH! Where are you Deva!? How... I... you.............. never mind.

EDIT: From what Metroid said, Brdy actually might be right.

SlyD

Smash Cadet
well well so i hear brady likes being an *******... so... here is my input.

Brady... do you know why they are called casuals??? hmm?

its because you play for fun with your friends, to enjoy yourself, i DO NOT play seriously when im at casuals night, i only play seriously when the pressure is on and there is something to gain.

I have nothing to gain owning my friends all the time and making them feel like crap.

Yes you have beaten my shiek, but i was not impressed with your robotic use of peach. Dair Dair Nair... cancel... down smash. grats on the combo.

I really have no respect for you brady, your trying to hint that "omfg im the best" when really nothing about you is all the great... your personality sucks... your playing sucks... you suck... so... keep sucking my friend your good at it.

I dont appreciate having to hear from my friends that some ******* is on here... burning me and trying to take the spotlight from those whom really deserve it.

I ESPECIALLY dont appreciate you burning on my friends (I.E. Deva and Chip.)

Their good people and they own you no problem.

So lets get one thing straight here peaches (nathan) I thought i earned a little of your respect here, but, as of now, you've lost all of mine for you. So you and peaches enjoy your bubbly cuddly world where you THINK you are the best when truley, you arent.

There are no excuses for a losing. It simply means you suck, deal with it and stop trying to use lame excuses.

Deva, is our best player here, and i would hope that you are even simply man enough to admit that. Not once have I EVER seen ANYONE but me or Chip beat him.

Secondly.

I really dont realize why brady is so butt hurt over not being on the team.

you know why hes not on the team?

because I dont want him on the team.

I hate arrgant downer *******s.

he has no right to be on a team if hes going to just be like "ohhh we dont stand a chance we're gonna lose."

I dont know about everyone else but... I dont want someone bringing the team morale down.

And If I have anymore say in the matter, i would say peaches is out too.

Metroid has good points.... 6th place isnt in the position to talk. Last I checked... thats not first place... so that obviously means your not the best... and whats worse? Oh yes its worse...

6th place means theres 5 people better than you... which ALSO goes to show... you cant even be second or THIRD best.

That rules you as pretty much useless to us.

I never thought that 19 year old boys would get butt hurt over something so stupid.

M

P.S. WW players... you guys can bunk at my place... its not that big but we can cram you in here... since brady is being butt hurt i dont want this ruined for you guys, this place is open for you. Its closer to the turny, by alot. Just an option i want open for you guys.

SlyD

Smash Cadet
ohh and btw if you come here you can bunk it the 19th as well, or even earlier if you'd like.

M

Chip.

you know what to do
I say that SHFFL has became a godforsaken, desolate wasteland devoid of warmth, comfort or friendship.

Plz you guys, FORGET about what I said! I apoligized to both of them and I don't see why we're all just babbling on about!? When we argue, we just show the WW players that we're weak, and have no unity. It's absurd, we're acting like freakin' 7 yr. olds. I'm dissapointed in all of US, every single one, except for RedYoshi and Deva for they have never sinned before in their lives. I don't hate anyone, cuz' all you guys are my friends. I don't hate Brdy OR Peaches, they both are tottally awesome buddies and I find them both great Smash players. Let's act in humane, civilized manners from now on. If you got hate mail to give, just PM it to that special someone cuz' I'm tired from all this crap!!! The WW have more experience than us, but now's our chance to show them dat we got some talent!

So stop bickering everyone, it will only cause harm.

I agree, Matt's place is quite cozy though.

brdy_

Smash Lord
lol theres a video on youtube of me beating Deva... and i've beat him countless other times. i'm not butthurt at all I was cracking a god **** joke. 6th place means nothing btw.

Also, I didn't burn on anyone, I just don't want to hear outright lies coming from Chip. Quit the drama already and play some **** smash bros.

Chip.

you know what to do
lol theres a video on youtube of me beating Deva... and i've beat him countless other times. i'm not butthurt at all I was cracking a god **** joke. 6th place means nothing btw.

Also, I didn't burn on anyone, I just don't want to hear outright lies coming from Chip. Quit the drama already and play some **** smash bros.
You've got guts saying something like that :mad:................But.....that's all right, we're.... still cool, I suppose.

brdy_

Smash Lord
You were lying about Aaron beating me. Aaron is awesome and fun to smash with but he's never beaten my Peach.

Chip.

you know what to do
Brdy your not on the team because your Peach isn't that good.

-dair>nair>d-smash! Maybe a turnip or two. Then you go and kill yourself!-

btw, Matt destroys you every time you go to casual fridays, don't lie. In fact, his friend Aaron probably can kick your butt too. Don't brag and say stuff like "I'm the best in Spokane!", "I'm too good to be on your team!", or " I can crush Chip!". I can beat you, Matt can kill you, and Deva 3 stocks you on a regular basis at EWU. Your not the best in Spokane, by a LONG shot. Next time, don't give advice to Matt's Sheik when he's kicking your butt, ok? Your in no place to give advice to anyone. Your lack of confidence, arrogancy, and ill-manners(to Matt) are what mainly decided why your not on the team.. Deva, Ash, Matt, Spud, and me all agree.

-End Rage Flame-

So, are we going to have that Smashfest over at your place after the tourney?
Sorry man, I thought I mentioned probably, but, you said he's never beaten your Peach, but has he ever beaten you before with any charachter? If so, then I'm not lying. You said "lies", exactly what other "lies" did I say? I would like to know for corrections.:) thx bro.

Peaches

Smash Lord
saying probably still infers that it's highly likely, sorry.

Anyways, this thread is just amazing. I'm sorry, but please chill out people.

Chip.

you know what to do
I think 'probably' still isn't a defininate answer whatsoever, in any case.

Deva already corrected me on that so I'm good.

anything else?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Rather then having this on going debate/argument of "who is better than who" why don't you guys sac up and do a "ranking battle" or something to that effect?

Chip.

you know what to do
Well, hopefully. I'm guessing it will be at Matt's or Red's, but not sure which. Possibly alternating between the two each day of the week.

Deva

Smash Lord

lol, did you remember to mention that I beat you in the two matches after that, eliminating you from the tourney or the fact that they're almost three months old. Sorry, but you're trying to make it sound like you beat me on a consistant basis. You used to, but that was quite a while ago. Recently, you've only beaten me once, and again because I didn't know you knew how to edge hog with Peach. It was surprising. If you want we can do twenty matches or so to see how many times you can beat me but even Ash will tell you from what he's seen that you would win very few. Again, not to say you're not a good player, but you're using Peach against Link. How do you expect to win. If you're losing it's your own fault for not counter picking me with Falco. I always use Link against Matt's Shiek. It's a dumb thing to do but it's my own fault. I still win about fifty percent of the matches but I could do better if I used someone else. I'm just saying don't try to act like you do really well against me when we've only played about four matches recently and you've only won.....one. Especially when you're using Peach against Link.

BTW, I was just over at Matt's and Matt and Arron said Arron beat you one match. Chip isn't Lying. He's just restating what he heard from Matt and Arron, whether or not it's true.

Also, M3tr01d, nice job beating me at the tourney. I was up all night trying to make sure everything was set since I was hosting the tourney and got about an hour of sleep so I'm surprised I still came out getting third. Still, playing a Fox who knew how to shine wave was great so again nice job. Hopefully I can play you well rested at the next one. It did wonders for Matt.

Also, to western players, Matt's Place is much closer to the Tourney and you can stay there on the nineteenth so you'll have some time to rest up before the tourney. If you stay there after the Tourney you'll also get a chance to smash with players other than Brady since Spokane players aren't invited to his smashfest. Just thought you would like to smash with some other people if you had the chance.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Whats up with the Spokane Crew not making it to GC this past weekend?
Eggz needed more MM's and you all let him down!
Also Gimpy wanted to run wild all over you guys with Bowser...

But oh well...

M3tr01d - Thanks for making it!

Spud_14

Smash Rookie
Hey, Eggz you are totally right it was ********, but i had to start somehow. And sorry I broke your 3 year record, lol:laugh:

Chip.

you know what to do
Whats up with the Spokane Crew not making it to GC this past weekend?
Eggz needed more MM's and you all let him down!
Also Gimpy wanted to run wild all over you guys with Bowser...

But oh well...

M3tr01d - Thanks for making it!
I mentioned on some thread that the reason why some of us couldn't come. I think it's on the EWWW thread.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I will be in Richland, Washington from April 8 to April 14. Perhaps a smashfest/tournament could be setup sometime that week. :)

Peaches

Smash Lord
I will be in Richland, Washington from April 8 to April 14. Perhaps a smashfest/tournament could be setup sometime that week. :)
Cool, I don't know what thost guys are doing these days. Haven't heard from anyone but Snadman since Tang 12.0

Top Bottom