• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC/PA Smashfest | April 20-22 | 50 Hours of Smash!

The Cape

Smash Master
Yo Max. They are planning army for this saturday. I can still do housing hopefully, but its out of my hands. Will keep you posted.

D

Deleted member

Dear UmbreonMow,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums | SmashBoards.com.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2260311

Reason: Major Spam
-------
This one warning is a culmination of all the posting about the tournament you've been doing.

There's a sticky at the top of Northeast, advising people against this.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Smash World Forums | SmashBoards.com
Good PR = big tournament. I'm doing something right =)

So far I count players coming from PA, NJ, RI, NY, MD, VA, WV, and possibly CT and DE

*thumbs up*

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
Good PR = big tournament. I'm doing something right =)

So far I count players coming from PA, NJ, RI, NY, MD, VA, WV, and possibly CT and DE

*thumbs up*
lmao your to funny. i can't believe you got warned.

i am so pumped for this.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Looks like Falco v Samus all night courtesy of this delightful housing arrangement.

EDIT: Aww... tsk is with Cape now... god ****it we got ICs!

pockyD

Smash Legend
lol

i don't anticipate doing too much smashing after leaving the venue; i'm sure we'll be sick of smash at that point =\ and unless our host wants to play too, I'm not terribly interested in fighting through more smash to play with the people I play every week

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
lol

i don't anticipate doing too much smashing after leaving the venue; i'm sure we'll be sick of smash at that point =\ and unless our host wants to play too, I'm not terribly interested in fighting through more smash to play with the people I play every week

lame!

its cool alan, we will smash/knife fight

D

Deleted member

Looks like Falco v Samus all night courtesy of this delightful housing arrangement.

EDIT: Aww... tsk is with Cape now... god ****it we got ICs!

you can have Fox half the night, but I'ma warn you it's much harder than anything pittsburgh has ^_~

As for a knife fight $ match, I'll take you in a sword fight instead.

D

Deleted member

lol you'd serious $ match me in Roy dittos? Man, I haven't heard that in a long time. You're on.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
you can have Fox half the night, but I'ma warn you it's much harder than anything pittsburgh has ^_~

As for a knife fight $ match, I'll take you in a sword fight instead.

Dude i'll sword fight you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or we could just play star wars monopoly.:laugh:

and about the fox......we'll see:)

Velocity

Smash Lord
dont ditto mow in ne thing lol hell beat you and hell only use like the three best moves of that character , i knew mow would get warned but i knew he didnt care too

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Who down there plays Fire Red?

My Venusaur eats babies alive, son!

D1

Banned via Administration
ROFLMAO you comin Shiri?!!

YES!

Yoshi battlez MUST COMMEEEEEEEEENCE!

oh btw so KF you're goin to Chu's event as well (sry for postin about another event in here Mow just askin for clarity).

D

Deleted member

your jirachi vs my celebi lets go

swords dance HP ground your ***

Renth

Smash Hero
After this tourn i'm offically done with smash I never play anymore and there's like no one to play around here so i'm pretty much done. It was a fun run but it's time to call it quits main reason i'm coming to this is because I want to see Zach and Max for awhile yeahh i'll enter i mean it is a friggen $1 after all.

Top Bottom