• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I'll be there setting up the lounge muuuch before registration anyway. Anyone bringing setups please try to come as early as possible. Around 9am would be great. We'll have 6 TVs alrdy, so that means just 6 ppl with wiis only, and any extra setups including the TVs..

Thaks guys, lets make this tourney big!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'll go to this too, most likely.

Ness.... Makes me feel happy.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: In the natural order of things...

...there are things that ****...

...and things that get *****.

I have a feeling this is going to be the former.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
How many people are being housed right now? I am for sure coming to this since some big names are coming. Besides I want to rep Michigan and show that there are some great players here. Plus if Ally showed that would be awesome Ive been wanting to have a Snake ditto with him. I can being a setup also if needed. No TV though I'll be traveling by bus lol

Can't wait for this tournament.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well its first come first serve so if you want in you have to pm me or just ask lol

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Nice. Ive been advertising this tournament to a lot of people so I'm expecting a nice turnout. I'm not so much after the prize money but more of less just want to have some fun. (The cash would be nice tho :p)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
nice thanks man more love the better i gotta advertise in the other boards i am going to do that tonight

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Definitely coming to this; NY needs more big tournaments like these. If setups are still needed, I'd be more than happy to bring my Wii as well.

I'm hoping we can squeeze a draft crews session in here. Those are crazy fun.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I still say Melee should be added to this too :)

Anyway I should be making some sigs soon!

Also I think you should start listing who can bring TVs/Wiis and maybe a possible list of attendees.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Bump! I think more than just MD/VA should come to this! When's the last time NYC had a BIG tournament? I believe that was during the Melee days *misses those* XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Well yeah lol but I meant where OOS ppl traveled. The last tourny was mostly just NY/NJ.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
after a few people asking me I decided to get more OOS to come I raised singles to $15

-dMT-

Smash Lord
OK guys here are some pictures of the venue:

This is taken right from the entrance to the lounge facing slightly left...

From the entrance again, now more to the right

Taken from the corner opposite of the entance

another angle

Feel free to put this in the main post Alex. These chairs will be used during the tournament, but on top of these I'm asking for long tables and chairs that go with them for more seating.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
hey crismas, I'm gonna be advertising in Poly, so if theres any designs you can provide itd be awesome!

Niko_K

Smash Master
I was doing commentary all day for Cat4 and advertised the hell out of this. It's going to be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom