• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
That sounds more fair and a little bit more flexible then forcing someone to stick with a character. If you lose a match and able to pick your character after the winner of the last match. I mean this way you can still decide how to counter your opponent's character choice if needed. Plus it will show just how prepared people are.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I have a random liking of lightxdream. Probably because your title reminds me of sweetxserenity or I've seen you on gamefaqs. Cuz gamefaqs people are awesome.

Regardless I'll go to this

Wait, ****, is this melee or brawl?

-dMT-

Smash Lord
A lot of palces to eat. Off the top of my head, within walking distance there are:

McDonalds
Burger King
White Castle
Wendy's

Zams (awesome heroes)
Chipotle
A number of pizza places, one with great pizza for $1.25 a slice
Super Taco (TexMex)

Those are some I remember because I frequent them. Its a busy area so plenty of places to eat.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
a Lot Of Palces To Eat. Off The Top Of My Head, Within Walking Distance There Are:

mcdonalds
Burger King
White Castle <~~ Eff This Ex Lax Joint
Wendy's

Zams (awesome Heroes)
Chipotle
A Number Of Pizza Places, One With Great Pizza For $1.25 A Slice
Super Taco (texmex)

Those Are Some I Remember Because I Frequent Them. Its A Busy Area So Plenty Of Places To Eat.
......................... :d

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Hmm, it this during any school breaks? I don't have a calendar on me... I should check that day... now.

Definitely going though, its too close 2 pass up.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Is this honestly going to be ECRC?

I mean, GIMR is having a tourney the week before it- and in two days it already has more hype than this has had in a month

And having back to back ECRC's doesnt' seem to make sense. Just asking.

I posted this first and bottom line, no offense, I always get a lot of ppl to attend. My last local was 170+ people and I am very experienced.

If you want to have a fit about whats ECRC or not post there if not get out of the thread.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Is this honestly going to be ECRC?

I mean, GIMR is having a tourney the week before it- and in two days it already has more hype than this has had in a month

And having back to back ECRC's doesnt' seem to make sense. Just asking.
Wow, ok.

I'm just posting this and this has no representation of Alex, I'm saying this separately and on my own account. Feel free to address all backlash to myself.

But seriously, who gives a ****?

This tournament was already pushed back FROM March to April and now it's gonna be pushed back again? Why because MD/VA always get's precedence over NYC/NJ? This tournament would be more HYPE if people (like yourself) would post in here and express an interest in going instead of pointing out issues.

Well congratulations now this prlly has to be pushed back AGAIN when a lot of ppl were looking forward to having this NYC major for quite some time. I think if you had a problem with this being around the same time you should've taken it up with Jake instead of posting in here and making such a ridiculous statement.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, moving on to a different topic in mind.

Is there anyone who would like to team with me for this event? It'd be really appriciated ^^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I need a teammate too, but preferably not you Rockin. LMAO jking...

Also let's hype this thread up more! WTF! is the date going to be changed then? I know it was changed on facebook. I'm still making a website for this **** for pre-reg and live streaming stuff when the time comes.

This tourny is gonna be FRIGGIN HUGE! Post counts are f'ing overrated.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I would really like to Team with Someone from the area. If someone would be up for that. Since I'd probably never have the chance to team with them again.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I need a teammate too, but preferably not you Rockin. LMAO jking...

Also let's hype this thread up more! WTF! is the date going to be changed then? I know it was changed on facebook. I'm still making a website for this **** for pre-reg and live streaming stuff when the time comes.

This tourny is gonna be FRIGGIN HUGE! Post counts are f'ing overrated.
D: no luv for Rawking...lol

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I just wanted to say I posted my tourney March 28, 2008 because it's the weekend my spring break at college starts, no other reasons. When I posted I only looked to see if there were tourneys on the same day because I wasn't even interested in ECRC at the time and wasn't expecting that much hype.

Also, I really like your venue it is too cool. Nice and big and looks really comfortable also.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
It's very comfortable! Adding some long tables to the middle area will allow for so many TVs and a nice big busy tourney area with an incredible pace.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
So what's the final date, I keep hearing conflicting things? Either way, I'll be there, and I need a partner, so somebody get in touch with me.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Whatever is posted on AiB is the final date. This needs to be changed but cannot since said thread owner is banned temporarily lol.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
im definitely going to this.

i missed out on CoT4 so i HAVE to be here for this....

NYC needs more things like this we got a drought right now with the lack of weeklies...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom