• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ENTER THE HARDBODY

how swagged up is this game right now?

• swag a thousand trillion!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • swag on a zillion!!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • incalculable amounts of swag

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • enter the hardbody more like enter the swag

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • SWAG OUT!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • wow! strapped with the swag!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The crew still standing:

2. PrivateJoker-Brown:

PJB. I also noticed you getting townier after asking Orbo legit questions which I could see were scumminess from him. I realized he had this inconsistency with having a town read on you and then deciding to switch. Consider Soup also had a town read on you originally, so I assume he was reading the QT and planning to be consistent with his predecessor and saw the instant change, oh welp he had to change to. Anyways, you did well in arguing on D3 too, I agree. I'm really seeing you as a reactive player, if it's easier for you to read people by seeing them wagon you, shake things up (as I did) in RVS and you'll be able to shine with your townie thinking. I think joining in RVS really helps get reads instead of just coming in later and say "yeah I think this is t v t" etc. Might help.

3. Rockin:

Well, you are not even here yet. I assume you wouldn't have come in until around the 1st. I can understand you wanted Nabe dead for CC'ing and I sort of did too, but I felt it was too easy. Funnily enough NO scum was getting on his wagon like wtf lol. Thanks town for making me get off nab. xD Anyways, good stuff. I think I read you right with meta. It's hard to exactly express what it is that vibes to me when you are scum, you just seem so weird and really buddy buddy and I'm like "Why does it feel like he's trying to connect himself to me" lol. Glad to see you getting on the Orbo wagon, good **** on that.

5. Ranmaru

I only got one correct scum read, and gheb/xonar/circus was just going to be routed as a PoE thing. Soup's replacement did influence Kat, therefore influencing my read on Kat, so that might have played a part. Seems I still have some reaching in my cases. I need to deal with that. Totally didn't look at Bardull, I kind of ignored him at first. Sigh, need to try to look more seriously at him next time. I think the only reads I still had was kary/rockin. Kat was almost there but I won't take credit for that because it wavered after seeing Deathbear die.

Still need to work on my reads. I think my joining kat on his soup push was also partially accredited to my own feelings to wanting Soup gone. Maybe my reasoning wasn't enough from D1, but he DID play well enough that I wasn't really looking into him early to be able to have some ammo against him. Example, he did wait on Kuz and gave some reasoning that made me convinced he had a reason to. But I was still having doubts. I also need to get over my 'reaching' that I don't even realize myself. Help from Swords/Bardull is appreciated.

I also went alot of places but yeah. I don't know why I went everywhere.

6. Gheb_01 Xonar Circus

Sup Gheb, sorry to see that you replaced into a crappy situation. Yeah, I would feel a bit better if you fought harder, but it would really be down to PoE either way so I wouldn't be to happy in lynching you (as I never put you as a priority, simply because I wasn't TOO concerned about Circus not being here, I just let his not being here be a 'to do later' kind of thing, **** I hate when I let that happen, going to try and not... somehow. :/ )

10. Kataefi

Well, I did like your play Kat, and I did enjoy playing with you bro! Thanks to you we did find scum. Thanks to you killing Brodull, I was able to solidify my Soup scumread (however reachy it was lol) and just push him all the way. Sorry for doubting you, but I won't put you at fault for it. With a replace you can't really say "Yeah he's scum doing that strategically", I just tried to keep it as null because I still found the slot scum. I also kinda thought Kary may have been the vig lol, so I was like ok. Yeah must be Kat. Also, of course, you have played me as scum before in ERB, so I was also just fearing that you may have been scum just doing some higher purpose **** that I wouldn't know scum would do, like just totally ignoring PJB to go for SOUP just to distance for no reason and seem town lolz. Obviously that was me over-thinking it. Whoof. I don't think I can read you accurately, I think I was banking on the bardull scum read you had and stuff. but then I was all like "what if i'm being too simple here... ;-;".

12. Kary

Yo bro! I had you as town this game too, I guess it was kind meta, and I just never had a problem with you. Also thought you were the vig half of the time, other half I thought (and was hoping) it was Kat. Also, awesome hammer on Orbo! I think you picked up some things such as Kat somehow dropping his soup read (and he kinda did) but I feel now that it may just have been that Soup explained himself but Kat never really came to express how he was cool with him. Or maybe he forgot. xD Glad to have had you here. :D

****ed outta hear

11. DtJ Hilt - vanilla townie hardbody crewd d1

YO. Hey bro. You seemed ok as a guy that voiced opinions, but that's it. You weren't really putting your neck out enough for me to really gauge where you really wanted to go. That's why I was fine with you being a D1 lynch. I mean I won't really be able to read ya so I'm like **** it just lynch him and that way I can see if he's town or not lol.

9. th3kuzinator - town hider ****ed outta hear n1

Lol my words pain you? I dunno what you mean. But yeah, nice playing with ya after a while. I can understand why you had me as scum but I don't think you seriously had me as scum, just thought the supporting arguments for me being scum was good enough and ****. Anyways I didn't think of you hiding behind Kat being the reason being your death. Lolz. Oh well all I have to say.

7. Sworddancer. - vanilla townie ****ked outta hear n1

Eyyy. So I notice you notice some reaching from me. Can you help me clear this **** out? Also, I can now see you were just trying to pressure lurky me. And yeah, I really was having internet troubles I was so ****ing pissed at verizon let me tell you. I was literally viewing J's case on me when it started to drop and then had no internet and had to call them bicch assess all ****ing night and day till I got it back. lol. I was luckily able to bring it back, and sort of thanks to kuz/j/bardull all fricking lurking THANKS GUYS. :D

13. BarDulL - scumbag ****ed outta hear n1

I think I cleared up the rvs stuff, and deff appreciate getting a reaching PM later! I think Vandy has noticed this when I hydrad with him in Ryker maf as frickin town so I dunno wtf I'm doing wrt reads mang. :D I totally gave you a pass I dunno why I just keep misreading you and then bam you're scum. I think I kinda don't notice when scum push against me. xD I'll try to be more serious about you next time. I just gotta see what Kat was seeing basically. Good stuff with the Nabe push, and I guess it was because of me that you were able to push him. So bad me. ;-;

1. Orboknown soup - scumbag hardbody crewd d2

Soup, you did well. Orbo, sorry to see you go down but I just felt your slot was scummy lol. Good fun playing with ya tho.

8. Nabe - town detective ****ed outta hear n2

Ey nabe. So I don't know why I didn't read you the same as I did in NecroMaf. I thought you had more of a presence there but I guess not? Sorry I didn't listen to your PJB case but I kinda didn't because I was feeling Soup. Good try though. Would like your assessment on my play too.

4. J Red Ruy Death Bear (Anomandaris_Rake/Red Ruy hydra) - ****ed outta hear n2

So J was town. Lol. Sorry Death Bear for misreading you. Hopefully in another game I can notice your obvtownness instead of just wanting you dead for god knows what.

Also, about sometimes I might seem to have good logic but I guess sometimes I rush it because I get this passion so that's prolly why you feel like it was whipped up. Jeez I get excited sometimes. :D

Marshy:

Fun setup man, thanks for hosting. Was quite ballin indeed, also:

ran is playing very poorly. ran wtf are you doing you are so scatterbrained and fold your suspicions at the drop of a hat =
Which suspicion were you talking about lol. Don't know what I can do about the underlined.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, this is over. Welp.

Don't have much to say on this since I was hardly able to follow it while I was still in it, let alone after I had replaced out. I don't actually even know the exact details of what caused Soup to replace, but seems to involve him getting into some hot water on his own. I do apologize for that, and I won't make excuses for not being there since I'm sure you don't care to read them.

I will say that I really probably shouldn't have even agreed to play in the first place, because I knew my activity was going to be less than stellar. But Marshy was just so charming, battin' his baby [insert color here]s at me. So I figured "well, I'll make it work. As long as I make a point to read the thread every day I should at least be able to provide content on a pretty consistent basis and play a supporting role for my faction. As long as I'm town, that should work." Then I rolled scum and just kind of felt like I was scrambling the whole time, even when we were all in pretty fine shape.

And frankly, I would have liked to play the game. The events of N1 had actually gotten me pretty revved to take on D2, even with Bardull gone (as anyone who reads the scum QT well knows), but I just could never find the time to execute one of my patented activity/content bursts and get out in front of this game.

On paper, Soup and Bardull are dream scumbuddies for me too. It's a shame I couldn't make that work.

GG town.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
ISOLATED SHOUTOUTS

Hi town: sorry to throw you for a loop, but good on you for letting logic / indifference / inactivity keep you from lynching me.

Kuz: I wish I'd had the chance to play with you. Would you have CC'd me?

Circus: Only thought you were scum based on gut from one of your posts, and your enduring absence tickled me also.

Ran: Don't ever change.

Bard: when are we going to just ****

I think this is the first time I've correctly read Rockin.
And my night targets were Kary and Kata.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus: Only thought you were scum based on gut from one of your posts, and your enduring absence tickled me also.
Tickling you is my main objective in or out of any mafia game.

FUN FACT: Had I actually played through D2 and thought there was a ghost of a chance of this actually working, I would have tried to hang you with your fake claim. I considered it for a while in the first hours of D2. Unfortunately, you're exactly the kind of player who is able to illustrate why such a gambit actually makes more sense from a town PR's perspective rather than scum's. If just about anyone else on this roster had put themselves in that situation, that probably would have been my main strategy going into that Day.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
sup guys. down the list i go

soup

you need to exercise some self control. i dunno what the **** you wete thinkin making that post at ranmaru but it made me want to modkill your slot and ban you. i also dunno what youre talking about modding a newbie over earthbound like that takes less effort or something. players to mod are players to mod regardless of experience and neither setup is too complex. at any rate you seem to be undergoing some personal issues so you oughta know me and others in the room are willing to hear you out (in personal measage clients if preferred) if you need to vent. i cant help but think that maybe these bad decisions and poor composure may be spilling i to the forum due to real life issues and yeah just wanna get the point across that people are here

pjb

sup guy thanks for playing throughout the game

rockin

same as peanut butter jelly. i currently dont have the energy to make a joke like i usually would

j

man j i wanted to see you play but you fell off the face of the earth. sup rake/ruy see

iight **** going down the list dunno how you guys have the patience for that ****

ay bard thanks for being the one scum to stick it out the whole game

kary i like your style

ran by scatterbrained i meant what YOU said about going in so many different directions and let go pretty easily

gheb thanks for replacing. ****ty situation. i think the replacement thing is particularly specific to this game. when i invited j/kuz/jerkus/katae/hilt/zozo i thought to myself 'i can see these guys flake cuz they dont play much' but i didnt give a **** cuz i just wanted people i enjoy seeing play. btw i invited macman and ee but they said no due to being whack

kuz you remind me of tom when he used to rule the room. that said i think you underestimate people. bardull and j are who im thinking about. the first cuz of what i said about you not playing with him in a while and the latter cuz im flabbergasted that youre saying something like "j you are improving" when hes played at a consistently high level for a while now

dancer was excellent. sadly i think his playstyle lends itself well to being an early nightkill choice

anyways town wins. i think the setups fine tho a roleblocker in there doesnt seem bad. this is one of the setups i enjoy more right up there with the successor to this game down n dirty and ghebs tales of symphonia which is best of all time imo. anyways i just wanna end this by saying **** all the cluster**** power role ****stains of setups thatve gained popularity here for whatever awful reason SWAG

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i think the replacement thing is particularly specific to this game. when i invited j/kuz/jerkus/katae/hilt/zozo i thought to myself 'i can see these guys flake cuz they dont play much' but i didnt give a **** cuz i just wanted people i enjoy seeing play. btw i invited macman and ee but they said no due to being whack
It never works. I tried to do the same thing @ reviving all them OGs [Ronike, Omni, etc] for BiM3 and activity was just abysmal.

this is one of the setups i enjoy more right up there with the successor to this game down n dirty and ghebs tales of symphonia which is best of all time imo. anyways i just wanna end this by saying **** all the cluster**** power role ****stains of setups thatve gained popularity here for whatever awful reason SWAG
Word.

:059:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
also

katae played a great game and i hear a lotta people saying hes mvp. how so? he shot one scum and didnt play much part in the orbo wagon. why is this more impressive than someone pushing through the orbo wagon? both resulted in one scum dying. keep in mind i skimmed most of this game and im not diminshing his play but i wanna hear whats going on with this

also i think nabe did a very nice job pushing his wagoners off him. i thot scum were gonna get that mislynch easy

fun fact i had absolutely no idea which side was gonna win early on in the game. idve loved to see the original scumteam stuck around wouldve made the game better but **** happens

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This game was easy from the moment Bardull flipped scum. If you vig a scumbag on N1 you've caught the entire team with their pants down. All you have to do is to look at the vigged scumbag's posts from Day 1 and count 1 + 1 together. 90% of the connections you'll find are legit because scum doesn't see it coming. You can legit remove like half the game's roster out of the scumpool and just work from there. The rest of the game's gonna be cake then. So, like I said a good 75% of this town's victory is the direct result of Kat being a G [the other 25% are a mix of Ran / Kary looking solidly town and PJB making the right call in the end imo]. I guess you could say that it's scum fault because they should've seen a vig shot possibly coming their way since the setup is open and started to distance right away. Since Kat's reads were generally pretty much spot on I think it's more him playing great than scum playing poor. MvP would be justified imho and I don't say that every day.

:059:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Darn, game's over? Well....that saves me for going a ****ty approach. XD

Props to everyone. Yeah, I dunno what was up with soup honestly. I'm very sorry for my inactivity early/mid game. Early game, I did have computer problems and just had to use my grandmother's computer most of D1. Then there was the ongoing earthbound game. Marshy offered to replace me, but I was like 'Nah, I got this. Save it for when you really needed it. >:C'

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
oh yeah it's not like im just jumping for joy but i can't let zen down deal with it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thanks for letting us Hydra with the PM/Convo mistake Marshy. I like a mix of doing OS set-ups then something like this later that is a lot more tamers than that.

Rake *brofist* hey we messed up a bit but we still brought about info for town. We can do this more another time.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Alright one and all here are my shoutouts aka what i thought about this game and your slots. i was gonna try and do constructive criticism but hell no-one wants that. instead this is just basically... a terrifying insight into my mind.

aight #1 town played hella sweet o'er-all. I can't think of a townie who didn't contribute to this win IMO and so we should all be super happy and glad. sucks to be scum in a town this sweet.

aight personal feedback in no specific order

ranmaru
you are my favourite town bro and you were great this game. #1 you were obvtown just trying to get waggons rolling again. I felt you got a bit lost towards the end of D1 when you didn't really know what you wanted to push, but #2 you making the right call, and switching waggons from PJB to Orbo D2 was what kept town on top of this game. We play quite a different style of game so I didn't really interact with you much this game but I was still glad to see what you were doing.
If I have one piece of advice for you it would be try and think more about how your scumpicks fit together. I only say this because I thought you reading Orbo AND Death Bear as scum was whack, because I don't think two scummers would ever associate so closely with one another like they did D2. It is all good to think that they are both scummy, and its probably worth making a case against each, but if one flipped scum I would not expect the other to. /2c though bro, you played sweet.

rockin
damn you are an interesting one. I get the feeling from this game that you are generally a catchup/analysis kind of player, who's more responsive to things than pro-active. Maybe that was just you being busy this game, but I guess my criticism of how you played this one would be that you only 'pushed' one thing. When I got around to re-reading this game I felt that you were town because of how you stood by your reads and weren't opportunistic at all. Also when you got hella mad at me after misreading my post, lol. I'd be interested to play with you again. Oh yeah and I still think you were wrong about lynching Nabe w/o claim, but i'll save worrying bout that til next time.

Death Bear
Thanks for bringing the J-slot to life. I was probably paying more attention to the Rake half, but here we go; I thought you buddied too hard with Orbo. I also thought you were laid back enough, and pushing things on your own agenda, that you really had to be town. Sucks you were on the wrong side of the PJB waggon, but i'm sure you would've pulled through in the end. Oh and I remember some insightful town questions from presumably Ryu, but post searching is a ***** now. brofist.

Kataefi
Kata you so lurky. I'm assuming that's the vig role that made that happen so no hard feelings. Your pushes this game were incredible, you were 2/2 if I recall, and you seemed to get there before anyone else. On the other hand, I don't understand how your reads work at all. On one hand you seemed to be reading people right off weird things (like kuz's plan), then when you ended up back on PJB, it wasn't clear whether you thought he was scum or just knew there was scum between him/Orbo. Also when I call you out for something don't try and brush me off! :p It was prolly for the best. anyhow, see you next time darling xx

who the **** else was in this game i don't even

PJB you sat on your hands all D1! By this I mean I didn't feel you added a lot to the discussion. On the other hand you were mega laid back and this helped me to townread you. You definitely thrived under pressure D2 though. Your defense seemed well put together, and you made a bunch of good observations. I should probably call you out for sitting your vote on Nabe and not doing enough to try and develop your reads/push other avenues, but hell we're all lazy sometime. Also I would maybe suggest REALLY BIG LETTERS for you to use sometimes? I felt like you made good points that got lost because you were answering a question rather than stating your case. What I'm thinking of particularly is when you were saying 'how am I any different from Nabe' and people interpreting that as you scrambling for a defense. Overall though I thought this was a really strong game for you and you've got wasy better since whatever newbie we were both in. brofist.

Nabe you are hella whack. Obvs we differ in our opinions here but I think once you've pulled a balls to walls gambit like you did you should come clean as soon as it's over. I'm honestly surprised you didn't flip vigilante because I felt you were putting town in peril otherwise. That being said after a lot of shouting at you I did get a (confused) townread off of ya (hence why I backed down under the guise of not wanting to waste time). I think mayber you are my mafia nemesis. Will we ever play a game and be on the same page? I don't know. Next time please do not hate on my reads when they are all so sweet. Hugs and kisses though for scraping through D1 you townbag. Also sorry about shouting at you, I still do not know what posts/points of yours I was ignoring I was literally re-reading looking for a crumb or something.

Kuz was in this game. lol. I think you got v/la before you really got serious. It's all good though because you're cool. That's why people like you I think. Actually wait I had something to ask. If you're reading this, you said I remind you of you when you were learning. Do you have any advice for me on how I could improve?

J. I love you. Please come back one day.

Oh yeah the scumteam.

Bardull I want to 1-up you in mafia games so i'm not sure I should tell you what I found scummy about you. Except I already did, you seemed to be playing a bit catch-up and safe and repeating other's points. also you yourself were guilty of what you accused kata of; saying things were 'strange' rather than scummy. You were cool though and I think it is a shame you got vigged and didn't get to go down fighting, that would've been good to see. You were also mad unlucky at the way Nabe claimed straight after your push on him, although in fairness you didn't have a good excuse for swinging to him over Circus so gotta be careful for that. I think it would be really cool for us to be scumbuddies one day and we can bus the living daylights out of one another. But peace for now.

Circus. who? ah well nvm.
Xonie if you're scumreading pjb you should vote him :p but still nvm.

Gheb busses his scumbuddy rather than letting him live, then gives up. I'm not sure you planned that out buddy. in all seriousness though, props for the fight you did put up, your slot was up against a lot and you came out swinging. I doubt you would've dodged a vig shot even if you escaped the lynch so fair enough in calling it quits. :pikachu:

Soup. You played to your scum meta of going aggressive against a strong townie for no reason, trying to hard distance your buddies and then trying to save them again. Then you tried to swing on a weaker playerslot and you kinda lost all your steam. I can never read you til D2 though. My advice to you as scum is to not try so hard. It's like you're a big presence in the thread then you go quiet. I think if you just chip in here and there you will go a bit further and be able to plan your moves better. Again, it's my 2c though, I know you're flighty so maybe you know all this. Now just behave when you play mafia games.

Orbo, you did a great job replacing into a weird and difficult situation. I would not have pushed PJB, I think you may have misjudged town's mood as to how that would pan out. Other than that, and a bit of nervousness w.r.t. your waggon (maybe you knew your nemesis, Gheb who busses, was coming?), you played sweet, and you had me doubting your scumminess even as your scumbuddy languished. Hell, as I said before I was damn worried that you/PJB was TvT even as I hammered you; good stuff.

Swords you were obvtown again and I was kinda lost when you died because I didn't have anyone to measure my reads against. I swear I jumped for joy when I saw your readslist D1. I love bouncing stuff off you and you always seem to be a guiding light for town. Took the bullet like only a hero would. A+ would play again.

Hilt you too were obvtown in pushing your own agenda and running up against Kata. The one thing I would say, I already did, that your lynchpicks weren't crazy practical. At first I was worried about having to read your slot but it ended up sweet, a crying shame you got lynched IMO. Would be cool to see your play again.

Oh yeah, and Kary;
damn if he didn't read PJB right. You notice that? In fact, did this guy have stellar reads and play obvtown? Or does he just like the sound of his own voice? In a strong town, I tried to be a guardian and defender of common sense and lynching scumbags. Whatever I managed to do, at least in the end we managed... to hardbody.

Did I miss anyone? I was gonna go alphabetically...

I did but then I went back and put them in a logical place. Now you have to guess who it was! :D

Lastly, and most importantly- marshy. What a swag mod. I could say more but why bother? I'd just be repeating myself really.
Thanks a bunch for modding this, I really liked the setup with its simplicity (straight to the point) and the overall sense of awesome that surrounded the game (great flips etc).

stay swag. and...

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Marshy good game bro. The whole reason I signed up for this was because it was a nice, quiet, simple setup. I'm getting tired of all the closed setup PR cluster****s, so it was attractive to see an open setup with mostly vanillas.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
2. PrivateJoker-Brown:Get going more in the early game man. I know RVS can be a pain, but that's the time to establish yourself early on. You had pretty good reads, but it was way too easy to latch onto you as a scumread the way you went about kat and nabe. That said, You fight back well and you made it a struggle to mislynch you.
3. Rockin-Get in the game. I wanted to save you for a late mislynch.
5. Ranmaru-Stop harassing me :mad088: you were obvious town though, and I kinda wanted to NK your ass to slow down discussion.
6. Gheb_01 Xonar Circus Circus, I wanted to play with you as scum. A lot. Hope your activity stuff pans out, because you're really one of my favorite players to watch. Xonar, you were LA. Gheb, don't replace in, bus me, then throw in the towel the next day.
10. Kataefi-Stop having such good reads! I'm assuming you were laying low and being scummy on purpose to avoid the NK.
12. Kary-Prolly the ebst townie in this game IMO. You took charge, made the right calls, and you were pretty much unlynchable fmpov. I also thought your flavor stuff was maybe a detective crumb.
11. DtJ Hilt - vanilla townie hardbody crewd d1-You were pretty townie when I actually read back through the game.
9. th3kuzinator - town hider ****ed outta hear n1-Wish I coulda played with Soyuz kuz. You were pretty good while you lasted though.
7. Sworddancer. - vanilla townie ****ked outta hear n1-Obvtownie as always.
13. BarDulL - scumbag ****ed outta hear n1-:( Wished to play with you when i replaced in and got scum.
1. Orboknown soup - scumbag hardbody crewd d2 Soup, you've got a nasty habit of distancing from your scummates, then jumping in directly to save them at the last minute. It's how I got you in toonami, and it's part of what got our slot here. Otherwise you played a good game.
8. Nabe - town detective ****ed outta hear n2-Nicely done.
4. J Red Ruy Death Bear (Anomandaris_Rake/Red Ruy hydra) - ****ed outta hear n2-I'll talk to you over FB Rake.Ruy you did well with your slot as well, making a good impact on the game content wise.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It pains me to say goodbye to a good town!! I think there were many valuable players here and this is an example of what a strong town looks like. All scum dead by D3... that is SWAGTACULAR!!!!

Shoutouts to select people:

@Kuz: It is good to see you around! I hope you /in more games. Sorry I killed you N1.
@Ranny Scotts: Your town aura is almost palpable. Thanks for lynching Soup!
@Soup: When you said "Let's dance" I was like YES FINALLY! He picked ME for the prom! And then you stood me up :?: But no hard feelings. I hope you come back from the cave better than ever.
@Kary: Same as Ran, you give off such town vibes. I brushed you off because my claim was an insta-clear and your suspicions were good for me.
@PJB: As if you're an easy target! Sorry to see you experience the brunt of the Town but acting as bait can have positive effects in exposing the scum.
@Circus: We can all agree that the random number generator has not been kind to you. They say bad things come in 3s :awesome: You'll be Town-aligned next game!
@Bardull: The curious incident of the kat in the night just happened to end in your death :chuckle: In an alternate timeline what would you have planned? I'm interested in the scum quicktopic.

GG to anyone else I missed. I'm just commenting on who I interacted with the most. I love the setup! I wouldn't have a hider/vig together though. Maybe I'd change the tracker/vig to a vanilla and definitely keep the whole 50/50 mixup in the detective/psychologist as that can mess with the scummies pretty bad without being OP like a cop. As a sidenote: I see the hider as a temptation role that functions as both a doc/info gatherer in exchange for death. This is one of my fave roles!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@kuz

Rake was a reason I pushed PJB over Souo like I did, but I refuse to put any fault on him for that. I chose to lean my thoughts that way and did think PJB was obvious scum during D2.

I agree though, I thought I was too sure on PJB to reevaluate that read.
Nah that was my bad, mis-read soup hard and was too late in re-consideration of my read on him due to Orbo's play

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Thanks for letting us Hydra with the PM/Convo mistake Marshy. I like a mix of doing OS set-ups then something like this later that is a lot more tamers than that.

Rake *brofist* hey we messed up a bit but we still brought about info for town. We can do this more another time.
All of my yes.

And next time we will be all of the awesomeness.I think I learned a lot from this game , so even though I didn't do great I'm pretty happy, plus your a great hydra mate :D.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

@kary : that was moreson from Orbo's side than mine as far as I recall, in fact one of the initial things that made me go : wait a momenet , on my read on soup was orbo immediately coming in an liking me, at that point the more reasonable thing to do would be to have me as maybe null town ish, but i realized that way too late and by the time i had enough to possibly pursue soup on I was dead.

*brofist regardless

I'd also agree i was way to hardbody on PJB but that was moreso dropping off in the later end of the day, hence why i spent so much time not doing much with him cuz I had really started to doubt myself there.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You were obvious town from my end, regardless of my alignment. the fact that i simply stated it and let it be plus your comments on soup early on made it more effective then i guess i intended, because i wasn't planning on buddying you.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
oh and I should mention, I didn't think swords was being nervous at all. i decided to call him out on a whim just to get an initial reaction from him. so now you know the secrets of playing like Kary

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
kary - Hahaha, I'm not really that interesting. I'm sorta lazy at times. The fact I had to put focus on a semi recent other game didn't help much XD

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
there was one more thing I was going to talk about, because I recall seeing marshy asking about the Orbo waggon in the green room QT

Basically I was going to give my analysis of what went down, then segue into my argument for giving me the MvP

expect that later tonight/tomorrow

Orboknown

Smash Hero
you just hit the nail on the head. I wouldn't say that you were the driving force. Town worked together collectively here, and imo that means that no one player should get the mvp. Kat pegged bardull, ran bumrushed me all day and gheb's vote was the literal only reason i was able to be lynched at the end of d2, and gheb folded at the end so no one was responsible for his lynch except himself.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
The reason Gheb folded though was because I was all over him, and then Kat swoops in with all these past scum connections to his slot. I was illustrating why he was being scummy, and Kat illustrated why he'd actually been scummy all along. Gheb quit cuz he saw the nail go into his coffin.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The reason Gheb folded though was because I was all over him, and then Kat swoops in with all these past scum connections to his slot. I was illustrating why he was being scummy, and Kat illustrated why he'd actually been scummy all along. Gheb quit cuz he saw the nail go into his coffin.
I think it was more of he got tired of being replaced in ****ty scum situations

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
understandable, but my personal philosophy is to just fight it out as long as you can and give your faction a chance to win.
You have to look at his PoV though

Badull is dead. When replaced in, soup's slot was in a state that couldn't be saved (and if there was a chance to save him, there was a large chance for a backlash). This means that, if he played and took it seriously, he'd have to fend himself all the way to Lylo against Kary, Kata, Ranmaru, myself, and others. Not to mention worry about the possible paper trail to him. He must've felt that the fight wasn't worth it and just gave up. It happens to the best of us.

No one wants to be in a ****ty situation. God knows I do.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Gheb didn't have to bus me though. He could have voted literally any other player and someone form the pjb wagon would have had to switch onto me in order to get it through. PJB or a no lynch would have happened. Yes, a connection would have been there. No, it was not impossible for us to win together. the next day could well have been mylo.

Top Bottom