• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erie Area Weeklies!!!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Hello!! Once again I'm back up in Edinboro, and I'm looking for people in the range from Slippery Rock to Erie. So anyone going to SLU, Grove City college, Theil, Edinboro, Mercyherst, Ganon, Penn State Behrend, or any other college or town between exits 105 and 166 off of I-79 who are interested in playing some Melee in a weekly/bi-weekly fashion. . . . . . GET AT ME!!!!! :D I'm willing to drive down and bring a few people who are interested in getting the smash scene. Zig-Zag and I are really the only two prominent smashers up here, and as much as I love the guy. . . . . we need some more people to play.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Well I'm at WVU which is exit 155 on I-79 N, but that's pretty far from you lol. We're gonna try and hold some tournaments this year, so maybe for that occasion we could see some PA players.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
HAHA yeah the numbers start over when you go into a different state. 155 in PA would be like 10 minutes away from me. There is like NO ONE up here who plays. I have to drive at least an hour and a half to play some one other than Zig.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Hello!! Once again I'm back up in Edinboro, and I'm looking for people in the range from Slippery Rock to Erie. So anyone going to SLU, Grove City college, Theil, Edinboro, Mercyherst, Ganon, Penn State Behrend, or any other college or town between exits 105 and 166 off of I-79 who are interested in playing some Melee in a weekly/bi-weekly fashion. . . . . . GET AT ME!!!!! :D I'm willing to drive down and bring a few people who are interested in getting the smash scene. Zig-Zag and I are really the only two prominent smashers up here, and as much as I love the guy. . . . . we need some more people to play.
What up Vudu? I'm gonna talk to my friends today at some point and get back to you on good days to chill and smash.

Out of curiosity, do you or zigzag play brawl? I personally don't play (at least not to try and get better, mostly to troll), but I could prob get some brawl players from Allegheny to come and hang if there is any interest....

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ CaveDweller, Yeah he's pretty much the main man for Brawl 'round these parts. I think he actually prefers it to melee. Everyone here plays pretty much all 3. I personally love 64, and melee obviously preoccupies most of my gaming time, but were open for any smash as long as someone else is.

The main scene I'd like to start would be for melee though. That's the only one I go to tourneys for.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
@ CaveDweller, Yeah he's pretty much the main man for Brawl 'round these parts. I think he actually prefers it to melee. Everyone here plays pretty much all 3. I personally love 64, and melee obviously preoccupies most of my gaming time, but were open for any smash as long as someone else is.

The main scene I'd like to start would be for melee though. That's the only one I go to tourneys for.
Couldn't agree more. Still awaiting responses from my friends but we'll definitely be able to work something out.

D

Deleted member

WOW where were all you ****ers when i was living in erie all summer? i hate all of you.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Pittsburgh. I'm only up here for the academic year. and I love all of you

I thought you lost interest in melee some time ago. . . . blah blah that whole melodramatic schpeal

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
What days and where? Im in... but I can't give up my Fridays cause of Duq weeklies.

Gotta get my IC's up to speed... literally... they're slow as f*ck

Vudujin

Smash Lord
We're still deciding on a day. . . . fresh thread. This is near Erie by the way. It's like 2 hours north of Pittsburgh.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
WOW where were all you ****ers when i was living in erie all summer? i hate all of you.
I've been here all summer lol. But I don't know who you are???

@ Vudu, We all realized that we are free different days lol. But we'll work it out. What times would you, zig, and onit be willing to drive down/back. For example, my first class on Friday is at 1:30pm so I would be cool to be up late smashing but i don't know about anyone else. Same goes for Sundays actually, but I'm pretty sure Stro and my friend Reuben have class early on Friday/Monday so I'm not sure about how late they intend to be up.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ CD: Well I know Oni has some parenting responsibilities so I have to check what days he's free for that. I'm down for late night smashing on Friday. What is everyone's schedule on Thursday and Saturday? Sunday nights are usually my "oh ****, I forgot about that assignment" cram night, and I have a 9:00 class Monday morning, so I guess Sunday is ruled out at least.

STRO!!!! What's your schedule lookin' like?

EVERYONE POST YOUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
@ CD: Well I know Oni has some parenting responsibilities so I have to check what days he's free for that. I'm down for late night smashing on Friday. What is everyone's schedule on Thursday and Saturday? Sunday nights are usually my "oh ****, I forgot about that assignment" cram night, and I have a 9:00 class Monday morning, so I guess Sunday is ruled out at least.

STRO!!!! What's your schedule lookin' like?

EVERYONE POST YOUR FREEDOM!!!!!
Me, Stro, and Reuben are all in a fraternity here, so a decent number of our Fridays/Saturdays (especially Friday/Saturday nights) are going to get owned by that ****. But afternoons might work?

Anyway, for me, I would prefer Thursday nights, Saturday afternoons, or Sunday whenevers. But I'm flexible so I'll be free whenever everyone else is :)

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Yeah, I graduated from Pitt, so I live in between (sorta) Pittsburgh and Meadville. Its a little over an hour, but Ill prob stay up there for a day or two with Travis. I just work 3 days a week. I usually work M,T,W so Thursdays are definitely the best day for me. Then Fridays I will mostly be at Duq. And Sat and Sun is kinda up in the air/depends from week to week.

So if I had to pick I'd say Thursdays.

I plan to make at least one of these a week, hopefully both when I can.

borommakot77

Smash Rookie
This is probly blasphemy in this thread, but anyone else play brawl? I'm at allegheny too and when melee goes down, me and some of my friends are willing to play melee, but brawl is our game.

Abate

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Monroeville, PA and I would totally drive 2 hours for some melee. I haven't played in so long and I'm craving it hard

Vudujin

Smash Lord
This is probly blasphemy in this thread, but anyone else play brawl? I'm at allegheny too and when melee goes down, me and some of my friends are willing to play melee, but brawl is our game.
We have a brawl scene here, but it's not really on the boards. It's more of just a campus thing; The people here a pretty decent at it. Zig-Zag is the captain of that ship. If you come looking to play brawl you'll find a good number of people to play with up here. I'll try and get those people to make accounts and a thread so you can communicate better.

@abate: I'd love for you to come up here but for the sake of your traveling expenses, you're much better off going to Duq. It's way closer and there's a lot of people who play, but if you ever feel like switching up crowds, by all means don't hesitate to join us up here.

3 VOTES FOR THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!

-Cave Dweller
-RoH
-Myself

How's Stro and Reuben looking for thursday?

Someone get their ***** posting!!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Well. We used to play randomly all the time when I lived there. (silentswag=my brother) but I believe the smash has moved to my place that's right down the road anyway.
I wanna say it's about a 25 minute drive mostly highway. 376 west. Could be wrong.
We have a couple players in our nieghborhood. Me, swag, Lon, Slamus, D20, elder, Dr.Steinbok, stro(summers and school breaks) Also Taki always comes around and Ambix ect. As for when we smash is usually random. "I'll get a text hey wanna smash?" so if you ever wanna play.
412 583 5180

:phone:

onitrof

Smash Rookie
thursday and fridays are actually the two worst days for me cause my lady works all day so i have the kid, but if thursday is the only day everybody is free then ill just find a babysitter or something.

D

Deleted member

I'll be up the weekend of the 8th. Maybe we can work out something then.

I'm down for either game.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Thursdays are looking the best. I'm gonna befriend and PM my number to everyone in the thread later today. If all goes well, we can get these started next week!!!

Cave Dweller, PM me your address, please.

Ambix

Smash Ace
so where exactly is this happening at?

I might come to duq on friday but I have to be at work at 4 in the morning afterwards so i have no idea how late i'll stay.

I need to smash more often with you guys but no one ever calls me ;_;

Also jacob do you know the next time aaron is going to be in pittsburgh? I still have his RPG's and no way to contact him.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Attention Pittsburgh Smashers who don't know yet. . . . . I'm in Erie for school. . . . it's the title of the thread. You're more than welcome to come up here and play, but you're gonna be driving 2 hours north. . . . sooooooooo
yeah. Is everyone good to play this Thursday? If so what time?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I will however be going down to Pittsburgh the weekend of the 8th to celebrate my 21st with all my Pittsburgh buddies, so if anyone wants to chill with me down there and have a grand ol' pirate themed drunk smash fest then gimme a buzz before then, and I'll be able to bring you back up to Erie too.

Top Bottom