• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erie Area Weeklies!!!

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Next Weekly!

What up all?

Next weekly will be at my house at 8pm. Location and other info is a couple pages back. As before, feel free to come earlier, R0H and others will likely be playing already.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

That's the sound I'd make if I wavedashed to the weekly.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
HEY HEY HEY!!!

None of that here, Johnny. We get our post count the right way. . . having something remotely meaningful to say.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Truth. I've got to go a ceremony for the Delts this Thursday, so I won't be able to play/leave to play til like 8:30-9 unfortunately. But I can host again or go Edinboro, either way is fine with me.

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
i got my vudu practice, now you guys are..... i already noticed how much better travis has goten, by ****** my falco and stuff. i hope stro and roh are like beast machines now

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Travis = consistently lucky;)

:phone:
Sounds like another money match to me lol. I do get hella lucky when we play though, some kinda crazy **** always happens haha.

@Vudu I'm not sure what Steve is up to, he prob won't wait for me and just head up to your place earlier in the day. I'll be up in the evening though and I'll try and get Stro and Reuben to come to.

EXCELSIOR!

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Stro & Reuben = Delts so I find it unlikely they'll be able to come if Travis won't.

Im gonna try texting Abate

But Im pretty sure Ill come over, less you wanna cancel

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'm willing to smash if anyone else is. I'll try and get Zig-Zag to show up to this one. Hopefully he's not too busy.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Ill be there. No recording stuff tho =/ or I could swing by Travis's and steal his computer.

I really need to figure out how to compress the video so it can be uploaded

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I am going to start working on compression in the coming week. I'll be in the editing bays of the Vuk for another project so I can work on it while I'm there. Get at me.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I'm good to smash this Thursday again if everyone else is down. Also, we might get some other dudes I met to bring a setup and Brawl and come chill as well.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Yeah it'll be nice to see how we play when we finally get all of the kinks worked out. Jacob I can't use your laptop cause my version of Pinnacle Studio only allows the program to be run on one computer and I already downloaded it to Travis's laptop.

So the issue with compression is that the program recommended in the thread requires a DivX codec and I thought I downloaded a codec pack on your comp but it wasn't appearing for some reason. You could try to use a different program for compression, but I figured it would be best to do what everyone else does.

Pumped for this week. The more the merrier. Though I will never play brawl. Ever. lol

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Next Weekly!

Yooooooo,

We're having the next weekly at my house in Meadville, I'll be there around 7, feel free to come earlier in the day, yadda yadda yadda (details on earlier pages if anyone wants to know). Expect guest appearances by Stro and Reuben. Also, expect the whole night to be uncomfortably hype.

Top Bottom