• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erie Area Weeklies!!!

D

Deleted member

sure i can do edinboro. but what time/date? and can i borrow a controller?

D

Deleted member

sweet, i'll be there.

i found an awesome luigi trick you might like. i can't do it on ****ing lv 1 computers but i got it once a week ago therefore it is godlike and you should learn it lol

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
What's goin on this week? I'm willing to host, but I can only provide one TV and 1 cube. Anyone else available?

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Excellent, see you then man. Bring your A game, I need to get my *** whipped back into shape. Anyone else coming tomorrow???

Also, don't let me forget to talk to you/others about potentially carpooling to your tourney on Saturday.

Kinoc

Smash Rookie
I am glad I got to play with you guys at the last tourney. I wish I was able to smash with you guys regularly. My job sucks for for that. =/

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm free this week too. Also, I'm going to Toronto for their monthly, and Idea said that he would be willing to house a couple people so if there are any takers, I'm driving.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm free this week too. Also, I'm going to Toronto for their monthly, and Idea said that he would be willing to house a couple people so if there are any takers, I'm driving.
AHHHH!!!! I wish I could have Idea critiquing my play style for an entire smashfest >.< need a passport tho.

Im down to smash til 10pm. I can get there earlier this time. Travis's place again

Kinoc

Smash Rookie
Ah, man. I ended up getting my hours switched today so I would be getting out at 9pm, instead of 1am. I suppose I will have to possibly catch you guys some other week.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Travis, what's the earliest we can show?
Everybody can come over at 1pm. Also Vudu, can you remember to bring my external with you when you come over? Thanks bra.

Ah, man. I ended up getting my hours switched today so I would be getting out at 9pm, instead of 1am. I suppose I will have to possibly catch you guys some other week.
Damn! Hopefully we'll catch you another week!

Kinoc

Smash Rookie
Damn! Hopefully we'll catch you another week!
Yeah, I am hoping that I will be able to sometime. I just have to be up at 7am Friday mornings, or I would be more than happy to make the venture to your place. It would be perfect if my work schedule would ever line up with having a social life.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Gotta love the poop warranty.

I'm looking that up, cause last time we did something like this the imaginative subject of our conversation turned out to be real.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
48 hours left for the special 30$ pre-register price for Civil War 4. Save yourself 10$

http://www.RVAtournaments.com/CivilWar

Join players: [FC] NYChrisG, Dieminion, UVG Noel Brown, MH|AlukardNY, DMG MCZ Lud, MH|Rayray, Dr.PP, Alex Strife, Ultradavid, Skisonic, DJ Huoshen, RyRy and many more as they all battle for EVO points and the right to raise up one of our Civil War champion swords!

The action starts on Friday night with hype team (FGC) and possible crew (Smash) tournaments! Catch up on after hours exhibition matches in the 24hr Salty Suite! Side tournaments for 64/Brawl also welcome on Friday night as well as friendlies! Come play on one of the 8 arcade cabinets set on free play the entire weekend! Enjoy the multitude of food options with over 50 food establishments within 3 miles, along with with plenty of delivery options.

If you can't make it, catch all the action streamed by Team Sp00ky and Bifuteki

For more information: http://rvatournaments.tumblr.com/CivilWarDetails

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318539
https://www.facebook.com/events/284773714913236/

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hey guys next month I'm gonna be driving from Toronto to SC and will be passing through PA sometime in the week of May 13th, probably that Tuesday or Wednesday. If the day of the week isn't set in stone for these I'd love to attend one, and if anyone in the Pittsburgh area could house me for a night that would be way way way cool. Shoot me a PM if someone's down, I obviously don't check this part of regional boards often.

Kinoc

Smash Rookie
What is going to go on with the end of the semester at Edinboro? is that going to affect weeklies?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I can host weeklies today at 1 if no one objects.

Kinoc, yeah they'll probably be over once the semester ends since none of us are from around here. I have to take another semester off so I'll be moving to Pitt.

Top Bottom