• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erie Area Weeklies!!!

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Where be the smash this week?
I was planning on trying to host this week, but alas, I'm gonna have to bail again on this week :c I'm just really busy with tests and parts of my project right now, so I need to get that **** handled before I can take a whole day to smash.

I'll be back next week though definitely, and I'll host then too if that works for people.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
BUT! More important than this chess checkers non-sense. We have a weekly fast approaching, and I will be in attendance! Not just that, I would love to host this week barring any objections from you guys. Stro said he REALLY wants to try and come to this one, even though he has said it before and bailed. He has a hard time making it to Edinboro, but he can make it if its at my place since we live .2 miles from each other.

So yeah, I would be down to have people from noon til whenever on Thursday. I can post my address later.

And if most people want to have it at Jacob's again or somewhere else that is fine with me, I know it is gonna be a longer drive for the Erie guys.

COME AT ME
... with your thoughts and opinions and stuff...

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Nice, that's enough of a consensus for me.

Smash on Thursday, Feb. 23rd, Noon til whenever, my house.

Here's my address for those you who need it:

747 Baldwin St., Meadville, PA 16335

It is located two doors down from the Head Shed near the Main Street end of Baldwin.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Travis you should post in the Pittsburgh thread every so often. After all, you are in the combo vid trailer lol
Haha truth, I just gotta post more in general I think.

i need footy of you *** holes
Truth. I'm gonna talk with the gang today and figure out what we're gonna do about our footage. If we gave you raw files and people in the matches, would you be willing to help us compress and edit? That is currently the stuck point with our footage.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Also! Here is my phone number:

724-889-6949

Call/text if you can't find it. Or if you just wanna chat or something...

What time is everyone coming down today??

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
yeah i can do that. but how big are the raw files? is there an easy was to get them to me?
yeah that's the problem, its 51 gigs lol. And I'm prob not gonna have time to go through all of it and get good moments/players/characters for each match...

I'll figure it out. I can put all of it on my external drive and give it to Steve to bring back to Pittsburgh at our next weekly, but I need my external drive at school with me haha. Do you have an external or something that you could copy the footage to so that Steve could give you the footage and bring my external back to me at the following weekly? Maybe we can split it up and all go through part of it in the next weeks or something too.

When were you hoping to have to combo vid done by?

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
No one voiced opposition, sooooo...

Smash at my place this week! 1pm til whenever.

I've got two TVs and one setup, so bring more stuff if we think we will be getting a bunch of people again this week. Stro and Reuben will probably be present again at least part of the time. Who else can make it and when??

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
What's on schedule for this week? I'm back from break and available all day on Thursdays now.

P.S. Is anyone going to, or interested in going to any tournies before Smashtastrophe? I saw that Sweet VII is this weekend and I think I'm up for the drive both ways. Also there's a Canada tourny the week after if you guys have your passports.

D

Deleted member

i'm in erie for a few days and kinda bored. i didn't bring a controller or anything but if you guys want to play some throw-away matches i'm down unless i have to do a lot of driving. kinda lazy. text me @ 571 344 5243

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Smash at my place this week!

Mow, you're welcome to come

105 Green Oaks Dr.
Edinboro, PA 16412
Apt. 101

Top Bottom