• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 1/8/11 Miami, Florida

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
it's bold lime 7 italicized !!!!!11!11!

FOREVER!

Example:

WAHAHHAHAHA!!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
There you go Jimmy I made top 10 for once. =D

POOL 6 WAS TOO HARD!!!!

I would still like to note that I beat 2D-Jeff's falco on FD in 34 seconds (3-stock)
And then I beat his IC's on BF in about a minute (3-stock)
good **** 8bit man i dont know the MU but no johns. just mean i gotta train harder.

@ Esam GGs bro your pikachu is really good. Ima try to get you next time ;D

My lucas CG that i made up is too good imma perfect it

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey Esam, please note that i used jiggly too. In Pools and in Singles.
Other than that, i had a good trip. Thanks to Tommy G for givin' us a hookup to sleep. And SFL, i had a good time!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ill do shotouts after i finish my homework >.<

I will say one thing...i had a ton of fun fighting each sfl player i got to. I can honestly say that we as a group would happily come down again.

Hey jeff maybe next time you wont get trumped >.>` <.< by rob :troll:

Chaz,nick you guys were cool and fun to play cant wait to see/play ya again. MVD seibrik afro esam i wanna get at you guys next time. ill do rest later :p

2-DJeff

Smash Master
whoever made pools is a complete ******* for putting ipresea in a deathpool!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

other than that bull****....... :glare::glare:

Ryder goin in this tournament ;)

good **** man

i also noticed....... i only see one ***** in top 7???.............. WITIDE?
she had the lead on surge but just messed up
(is what i heard)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1. Sleek Media :troll:

1: ESAM - Good job on first place man. CFL was happy to come. We had a good time.

2:Seibrik - I want to sit down and get wrecked by your metaknight so i can get better. Sometime in the future.

3: MVD - Thanks for sitting down with me and givin' me pep talks. It's always good to talk to you man. Good seeing you. Awesome hair.

4. Nick Riddle - Hey man, thanks for helpin' me out too. I'm glad you sat with me and corrected me on stuff i'm going to incorporate into my game. Like not back throwing -.-

5: Poltergust - Polt, after money matching you, to find out i had you as my first match in losers really sucked. But i recorded all our stuff and it should be up. Your yoshi is too good.

7: DFEAR - DFEAR!!!!! You're too cool man. Good talks at BK, it's always good to see you. Unfortunately i didn't get to play against you... next time though.... :jigglypuff:

7: Chaz - I enjoyed our MM man. Thanks for the tips and help. I'll see you around, hopefully at another tourney. Word is you might come to Otronicon. Maybe i'll see you there.

9: Xaltis - You need to send me the files for the SMASHVILLE!!!! You know the problem i'm talking about. Ima get at you on FB!

9: Legion - All i have to say. Is you did better than the rest of CFL at this tourney. Haha. Thanks for keeping us company and singing creed.

9: Galeon - You better remember me.

13: 2D-Jeff - It was fun hangin' out with you all weekend. Haha. I had a good time. Learn that rob matchup...... 8bit.

13: Ryder - I enjoyed our matches. Good set. Good meeting you too.

13: Kuro - Good job in bracket man. Had fun travelling with you.

17: Radix - You're a good guy to hangout with and talk smash. I had a good time spending the weekend together, and i'm sure we'll see alot of each other this semester.

17: Trump - We had some good friendlies man. Fox is too good!

17: 2link121 - I'm glad we got to play friendlies. I underestimated your peach!

17: Joey - Joey! You're so cool man, i wish i lived in SFL so we could smash more and i could teach you guitar lessons, but unfortunately.. i'm not. Sorry. I enjoyed our MM. You need to camp more with mario against jigglypuff.

25: Mic - You're captain falcon is awesome. I love playing it. You're such a fun guy to hangout with and just talk smash. Good seeing you man!

25: iPresea - Good seeing you! I'm sorry about your harsh pool :(

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
MVD with that beastin haair LOL.

and ya mink the travelling itself was actually hella fun. Cant wait to hang out with ya some more.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
no one has gotten me their replays D:, come guys it only takes like two minutes to get them off your card and upload them lol.

I can take care of all the hard work after you get them to me. I would've collected them myself like I did at Holy Smash, but I didn't have time or a computer.

EDIT: Here are my instructions have you haven't seen them on the previous page: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11948861&postcount=32
:rosalina:

8Bitman

Smash Master
good **** 8bit man i dont know the MU but no johns. just mean i gotta train harder.

@ Esam GGs bro your pikachu is really good. Ima try to get you next time ;D

My lucas CG that i made up is too good imma perfect it
Thanks, you still did awesome!!! I can't believe how good I do against you, and you beat other greatly skilled players. You are really good, just not against R.O.B. VERY VERY VERY fun matches though. I liked them, but I can see where that fails for you. XD LMFAO!!!

8bitman!!! Yes. <3
I DID IT!!! =D

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Thanks, you still did awesome!!! I can't believe how good I do against you, and you beat other greatly skilled players. You are really good, just not against R.O.B. VERY VERY VERY fun matches though. I liked them, but I can see where that fails for you. XD LMFAO!!!

I DID IT!!! =D
Idk ill figure out a way to fight him i just have to study him and get someone that is good with him and train

Albert.

Smash Master
-Eden thanks for teaming with me again and for having such a strong back. You did such a good job

-Esam thanks for running the tourney so adequately. Nice pools.

-Galeon thanks for the tips

DFear- reconcilation lolol

-2link we're now 1-1 in sets, you have the latest win but I have the higher game count. I'm gonna get revenge though next

-Chaz thanks for the tips and the consistently funny marth dittos. Remember to Hold up to get stupid DI like mine.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
best pun of the night was something like...

man, i'm lacking potassium in my wrists...
then someone goes...
nah its K...
get it...?
K...
K...as in...the periodic table of elements K?
19k39?....
GOD DAMMIT
ITS FUNNY I SWEAR!

edit: sorry for leaving early...didnt wanna be around anyone atm
I lost doubles for us... =(

Xaltis

Smash Hero
1: ESAM (Pikachu) ($180.00) Random doubles money matches were fun with you. I think I did bad because I got all hard hitting people and didn't wanna accidentally hit you. ^^;

2: Seibrik (Metaknight) ($108.00) I really hope my Wii is ok, so I dont have to be mad at you anymore.

3: MVD (Snake) ($54.00) Not much happened with us. Dfear almost had you.

4: Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) ($18.00) Because of what you told me. I played safe and didn't get knocked out of tourney by a random. = D

5: Afro (Metaknight) Ah sensei...can't believed I played your team 2nd round...AGAIN that was funny when you real life taunted and lost the match after XD

5: Poltergust (Yoshi) We didn't do too much either. Well I did accompany you to BK so that was fun.

7: DFEAR (Diddy Kong) My fault we lost doubles. I'll do better next time.

7: Chaz (Marth) I really didn't wanna lose a double or nothing money match to you and Serg lol

9: Xaltis (Falco/Metaknight) PLAAAAYYYY SAAAAAAAFFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!!

9: 8bitman (ROB) I liked our matches neon shirts and when you said Falco was broken. = D

9: Legion (Peach) Nice seeing you again. Didn't actually know you were coming to this.

9: Galeon (Lucas) FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT!!!!!

13: 2D-Jeff (Ice Climbers) My mk is pretty legit.

13: Ryder (Marth) **** man you beat me in singles...I prob woulda did better if you didn't. Um...since I beat you twice at 2 holy smashes I think our PR record is 2-1 Me.

13: Kuro (Pit) Next time me and Afro will smite anyone who doesn't remember your name! XD

13: Serg (Donkey Kong/Snake) Serg too good with C. Falcon....

17: Radix (Diddy Kong/Snake) We had really good games. You scared me when I thought you lost a match to Moog on purpose.

17: Trump (Fox) CAPTAIN. I avenged you twice.

Falco: I guess its YOUR turn to be thankful.

17: 2link (Peach) Didn't see you play much. Yea we def need friendlys next time.

17: Joey (Snake/Wario) COME PRACTICE WITH US MORE! You could do so much better.

17: Tekk (Wolf) We'll get the Fox mains more. >:3

17: Snipa (Lucario) I REALLY THINK you should go to being IC/Lucario. Its like you said to me about how I beat ICs. Well. HOW DID YOU GET ON THE PR THE FIRST TIME???

17: Mink (Zero Suit Samus) My wii hacking brother. Your name will be on jigglypuff.

17: DJ Jack (Falco) Mr. Piano player. I need to watch your matches next time and cheer for you.

Yea double post I know.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I wish I was good at brawl.

Xaltis always ****ing up in doubles. Like when you left me alone with m2k lol after taking both my stocks lol.
I'm Falco I get gimped. Actually the technique i'm supposed to be doing is what I did when we teamed like twice. But you got wrecked in the 2v1 so badly I had to run in after you.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You can watch my videos if the person who owns the wii I saved the replays on gives them to me D:.(Mink iirc) Same goes with your doubles vids. Whenever I get and upload them just sit down with Dfear over AIM or something and study what went wrong. Seibrik makes notes all the time on anything I upload of him. This will help you two grow as a team.

Mink iirc all of pool 8 played on your wii. Can you pleeeease make sure to send me all your replays. I want to get all my sets up for the Peach boards to see. I want to study them myself.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
not ur fault taylor. its OUR fault. remember team effort...

anyway... this thread is now about greenace...GO!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
HOLY SHEEET I GOT MINIONS :awesome: LOL jk. Ill be lookin at you xaltis to fix one of my 2 worst mu Salco's :p ima abduct kyon to fix my other one :cool:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
So far I've received replays from ESAM and Kuro(I also have my own wii's stuff). Keep them coming people D:

Xaltis I know you brought your wii to this lol. Get me your stuff when you can.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
NickRiddle beating Seibrik and then losing to MVD at the same tournament!? This really goes to show just how good MVD is getting. ESAM winning isn't a huge surprise but congrats on beating Seibrik anyway.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Very fun tournament, good stuff running this smoothly ESAM and gratz on your first place dawgggg.

Double Good stuff to everyone that showed up.

and TRIPLE good stuff to everyone that plans on going to the next one.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
THe next one is probably gonna be before pound as the last training.

If CFL shows up next time I'll ask you guys if you want pools or a side event since I can't do both...time doesn't allow. If no pools I can just separate you guys.

Top Bottom