• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 1/8/11 Miami, Florida

MVD

Smash Master
NickRiddle beating Seibrik and then losing to MVD at the same tournament!? This really goes to show just how good MVD is getting. ESAM winning isn't a huge surprise but congrats on beating Seibrik anyway.
Thanks man... Idk who you are lol but thank you :)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So far I've received replays from ESAM and Kuro(I also have my own wii's stuff). Keep them coming people D:

Xaltis I know you brought your wii to this lol. Get me your stuff when you can.

:rosalina:
If you see me on aim tonight after I get off work, remind me. I'll try to make sure to remember though.

THe next one is probably gonna be before pound as the last training.

If CFL shows up next time I'll ask you guys if you want pools or a side event since I can't do both...time doesn't allow. If no pools I can just separate you guys.

Oh cool. Although I don't think I want my wii on the big t.v anymore...it doesn't need more liquids to be spilled on it...

m00g267

Smash Cadet
because i care ~

2: Seibrik (Metaknight) - Ed's house was too fun xD we know how to party~ also I'll be sure to upload those pics from the jetski later xD. and unfortunately no pics of metaknight's disjointed hitbox in my hutboxes... lolololol

3: MVD (Snake) - HAIR! It was awesome seeing you again xD thanks for letting us put your hair in pigtails <3 and thanks for helping with Lexi lol. also top of stage C4 Uair kill on loli too good...

4: Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) - what happens at ZP stays at ZP.... also i have those pics still xD

5: Afro (Metaknight) - topless matches

7: DFEAR (Diddy Kong) - topless matches

9: Xaltis (Falco/Metaknight) - BOB-OM! XD seriously tho those were fun matches, scary but fun xD I cant wait to try my luck again.

13: Ryder (Marth) - who are you again?

17: Radix (Diddy Kong/Snake) - my ROB eats pika for breakfast, just sayin', also Brinstar will be my permanent home against you lol

17: Trump (Fox) - is this real life?

17: 2link (Peach) - nice meeting you! cant wait for you to upload stuff, even tho i only saved two of my matches... both bring me joy inside <3

25: Mic (Captain Falcon) - sick >: falcon cough medicine!

25: iPresea (Pikachu) - girl you so fine.

25: m00g (Peach/ROB) - yeah w/e

33: Loli (Pit) - i'll remember this for next time, love, no salty drinks for you <3 good seeing you again though~

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol iFudge, Jack and I didn't get last(well, in bracket we did lol).

I like how you say 'good stuff' to me. Where's my pocket meta comment? :mad:

then again, as if I'd ever leave Rosy~

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
1: ESAM - Too Good

2:Seibrik - It was fun hanging out at eds.

3: MVD - Your snake is way too good. He was overwhelming. You didn't even camp.

4. Nick Riddle - Didn't get to play you. :(

7: DFEAR - We will meet next time in bracket.

7: Chaz - Awesome match against Ryder.

9: Xaltis - Great job avenging trump. :D

13: 2D-Jeff - We still need to play a set. Stop avoiding the Captain. :)

13: Ryder - New tech = needs a name

13: Kuro - It was fun talking to you and playing friendlies.

17: Trump - Who is the captain?

17: 2link121 - We only play one match, and you got 5 stitch faces. lol

17: Joey - We had a lot of friendlies. Thanks for showing me that you can grab wario out of the down b.

25: Mic - Not yet a Captain. :( *cough* *cough*

25: m00g (Peach/ROB) - Happy Robot lol

25: iPresea - You had a hard pool, next time I bet you will do so much better.

Mink- Awesome money match :D It was fun hanging around and we gotta do the money match again, next time we meet.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
2-DJe[COLOR="Yellow said:
ff, post: 11958944"]hey xaltis could you record or give 2link12 that set vs esam on your SD card

Iming him right now. When he responds imma give him all the replays that were saved from ZP.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Iming him right now. When he responds imma give him all the replays that were saved from ZP.[/COLOR]
ok and your mk isnt legit because mk in general isnt legit lol but ill play you at next tourney because after the two fights i kinda leared your style so i hope i play you in tourney again. ask Mampam if i play your Mk once in a set then your mines next set unless your seibrik and keep changing the way you play lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ok and your mk isnt legit because mk in general isnt legit lol but ill play you at next tourney because after the two fights i kinda leared your style so i hope i play you in tourney again. ask Mampam if i play your Mk once in a set then your mines next set unless your seibrik and keep changing the way you play lol
If it was before pools, Xaltis was playing like ****.
Watch out.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You shouldn't be talking so much s***

just win next time, instead.
did you make it outta pools? ok then
no one is talking to you and im only joking around with xaltis lol they always make fun of me. were cool. you are not my good sir.. end of discussion

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay I have replays from ESAM, Xaltis, Mink, Kuro, DJ Jack, and myself.

I think that everyone I dunno lol.

Anyway unless anyone else who brought a set up comes to me(ESAM will probably know who else is missing from what I listed).

I have a grand total of 118(of which I recorded 18 at this moment in time) videos. This number may go down from any possible desyncs or problems, but expect at least one hundred videos to go up. I probably won't be ready to upload until the middle of next week.

Stay tuned~

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Fifty replays done so far and still recording more x3.

I had one desync on me though(probably somestage texture I think) and there were a few duplicates.

Top Bottom