• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 5/7/11 Miami, Florida

Xaltis

Smash Hero
SHOUT OUTS!

Singles:

1: illmatic (Vinnie) :gw:/:popo:/:metaknight: (160$) Nice job. I wanted to beat you in tourney tho.

2: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo: (96$) My only time recently I could've played you in tourney and I mess it up.

3: Red Halberd :metaknight: (48$) You know I got your back even if no one else does.

4: MVD :snake: (16$) Snake vs Falco is in snake's favor I swear.

5: Kyon :peach: Nice job getting on the next PR LOL

5: Seibrik :metaknight: Don't lose to vinnie....

7: Master Raven :metaknight: Nice job in teams, start cackling when you win XD

7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle) :zerosuitsamus: I'll get ya next time.

9: Xaltis :falco:/:metaknight:/:sonic: On the road to the next PRs

9: Masky :wario:/:metaknight: Space was fun.

9: Ravyn :falco:/:metaknight:/:pit: You'll get into the bread alliance soon.

9: Snipa :lucario: We both got riddle'd but did well in teams. 1 away from money I feel bad now

13: Chaz :marth:/:metaknight: Now you've witnessed the "Xaltis luck" in our match.

13: GDX :diddy: Diddy KOOOOONG. Saw less of you than I thought I would. But still had fun.

13: Izzy :gw: 2nd best G&W in EVAAAA get on the Prs with me.

13: Legion :peach: Your next to beat ESAM.

17: Gog :lucario: Remember what I told you after our set.

17: 2link :rosalina: Your also next to beat ESAM. Shoulda beat Chaz.

17: Spider Sense :snake: Funny Sonic matches. XD

17: Mink :zerosuitsamus:/:jigglypuff: Being manliest CFL player.

17: Cedrick :marth: I never see you at these kinda... lol

17: Lies! :wario: Keep up the good work.

17: DJ Jack :falco: Everyone has bad days. Don't worry about it.

17: D-torr :zerosuitsamus: Sux you had to play Legion again. Next time.
------------------------
Eliminated from pools:

25: Loli :pit: You'll prob never want to sit next to me at resturants again.

25: Keika :sheik: Did not see you at all.

25: SSGuy Good Sonic vs Mario matches.

25: ProtoManX :gw: Follow in Izzy's footsteps cuz he really da bess~

25: iPresea :pikachu2: Best plushie maker! <3

25: Masky Jr. :lucario: Hype kid. YEA YEA YEA YEA

25: Myst :marth: Didn't see you.

25: Screk Glad you had fun.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Oh yeah, good job Kyon! Same to RedHalberd :awesome:

2link, I know you can do a lot better! Keep on practicing.

My name is Illmatic ... not illmatic I AM A PERSON

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Kyon beat ESAM?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, good ****!

ESAM - we need to talk :V

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I suppose I should do shoutouts...

1: illmatic (Vinnie) :gw:/:popo:/:metaknight: (160$) Good **** destroying everybody. I'm sad NR didn't play you. He was playing really well today and I feel like he had the best of beating you. Same with MVD. IC dittos were mad fun. DESYNCED SQUALL WINS EVERYTHING!!

2: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo: (96$) Please stop losing to peach, it is killing me.
3: Red Halberd :metaknight: (48$) You said you were gonna ban SV...and then we went there game 1. Makes sense. Good **** beating Riddle, he definitely should've killed you with that b-throw bair on the frigate side platform. Ugh, gay.
4: MVD :snake: (16$) You were playing really well today, doubles and singles. Thank you for beating Kyon, I didn't want to lose to him again
5: Kyon :peach: **** PEACH I ****ING HATE THAT CHARACTER SO STRANGELY FAST AND ****ING WEIRD AND BOAEWUROAIPGIAJUFPIOAG!!!! Good **** though, you wrecked. I need revenge...
5: Seibrik :metaknight: Don't let your losses affect you so much. Lose, smile, and keep on having a good time. Good **** winning teams, we got close to beating you, but you guys held strong 2nd set.
7: Master Raven :metaknight: The closest guy to beating Vinnie in the tournament! You are so good and your play is reminiscent of M2K with that speed and aggressive play. I love it.
7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle) :zerosuitsamus: Yo, your character is from space, you must've had a good time.
9: Xaltis :falco:/:metaknight:/:sonic: YOU MAIN A SPACE ANIMAL! ULTIMATE FUN! Pools set was free son. You can't up-b every time somebody is in range...it gets super predictable. If your MK had mix-up it would be way scarier.
9: Masky :wario:/:metaknight: That kid is gonna say "Do you know what's going on?" to his teacher. Manly feat right there sir.
9: Ravyn :falco:/:metaknight:/:pit: You placed well finally! You are really good and your Lucario almost beat my ICs in the end of all things. For not playing you are ****ing amazing.
9: Snipa :lucario: Pretty good placing and super respectable losses. You were doing really good against Seibrik, I saw it. You got this next time.
13: Chaz :marth:/:metaknight: Teams was awesome! I have the Brinstar teams match where we beat seibrik/mvd. Justice has finally come to the land.
13: GDX :diddy: IC/Diddy is the weirdest ****ing MU on earth....**** on both ends...its like....blech.
13: Izzy :gw: Didn't see you much, I'm glad you stayed the whole time though. Stop Air Dodging into people every time!
13: Legion :peach: I'm scared if I have to play you in tournament @_@ Sorry you had to play D-torr, I can't really control loser's bracket and keep you guys separate there....don't hate me.
17: Gog :lucario: Good stuff making it out of pools
17: 2link :rosalina: I hope I don't have to play you next tournament
17: Spider Sense :snake: Yo, your snake **** on that guy. Made it out of pools even though you don't play the game, wtf.
17: Mink :zerosuitsamus:/:jigglypuff: Manliest person right here. Picked up Orlando even though he had no money just because RAINBOW DASH LOVES TO SAVE EVERYBODY! *brohoof*
17: Cedrick :marth: 2nd person to take a match off of Vinnie, but in pools. Good **** with that!
17: Lies! :wario: You have mad potential, you just don't know a lot of SFL MUs when we know the wario MU. Bite more! You used it twice in the entire set we had! Also...don't take characters to FD that aren't named Metaknight...terrible idea.
17: DJ Jack :falco: Good stuff in teams, makin money your first time entering in my recollection. You had a bad day (with respectable losses) and you got this next time!
17: D-torr :zerosuitsamus: Nice seeing you. Sorry you had to play christine.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: illmatic (Vinnie) // (160$) - It was awesome meeting you Vinnie, you're a mad cool guy. Good stuff winnin' this tourney You did mad good.
2: ESAM / (96$) - *brohoof* It was cool seeing you guys again. Fri night was the shee. I had fun. That platform cancel with IC on smashville was still the scariest thing i've ever seen.
3: Red Halberd (48$) - Good stuff Lade. It was cool seeing you again! *brohoof*
4: MVD (16$) - MVD. Always a pleasure to cuddle with the best. No homo. Dat hair.
5: Kyon - KYON YOU'RE SO GOOD. Good job. Thanks for listenin' to Gaga with me the whole way back.
5: Seibrik - David, thanks for everything this weekend. You're a man who's really earned my respect, and you're a really nice guy. Thanks for everything you've done, ie, the tourney, the place to sleep, the food. IT was great seeing you.
7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle) - I need tips on diddy kong. Maybe you can help :D. Either way, you're so good snakeee. Keep up the good work. *brohoof*
9: Xaltis // - You always bring the hype! And the sonic shirt. Good sheeeeee. You're an awesome guy. It was good seeing you again.
17: Lies! - Your wario isn't bad. Just needs some tuning. Good games. It was fun meeting you, hope to see you around!
17: DJ Jack - You're mad cool and mad good. It was awesome seeing you again, i'msure i'll see you in the future. Hopefully s oon, i love all you SFL guys.
17: 2Link121 - Garret! Your peach is mad good. Thanks for the screwdriver. You saved my life.
17: D-torr - D-torr. This weekend was an awesome friendship weekend. It was great. I'm glad that we came, and you helped me out alot. I'm glad you trust me, and you know i trust you. It's always a pleasure seeing you. We need to hang out more. WHY DID WE END UP JIGGLYPUFF/IVYSAUR ON OUR LAST GAME IN TEAMS?!

Chaz. I accidentally erased your name and im too lazy to put it in where it needs to me. Your marth is mad good. WE DO need to play our jiggly games. I hate dittos though. Maybe next time i come down i'll man up for the dittos.

GOG!- You're a mad cool guy. I enjoyed playing with you in pools, great job making it out of bracket. Your nephew was cool too, and those pretzels were delicious. I hope next time i come to miami i get to play you again. You even brought me to game 3 man! It was close! I hope you can take notes from Snipa, and absorb all the information people give you down here. You'll be good in no time.

CFL Car - You guys are amazing. Thanks for everything, providing me the opportunity, and accomdating me. I truly am gracious. <3
SFL - It's always a pleasure seeing you guys. Thanks for the love! Hopefully i'll see you soon.

Everyone else!
Good stuff. Nice meeting you.
If you're name isn't above it's because we need to play.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Vinnie reppin dat ***! Mah boy went here with confidence, florida paying for his plane ticket and **** <3.

Also GJ to my man kyon

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Glad to see things in a new direction. Smash is such a good game we constantly can have new character winners all the time. Happy to see A game and watch represent. I remember when Big Lou represented with Luigi. Will does damage with donkey. Etc. I enjoy the mixed results it says meta-knight is still the best (sort of). That "sort of" means can this meta-knight beat "this" player playing this character. Beautiful...and difficult but, it's there if you want it...VICTORY to Vinnie. Florida regroups. Oh and side note/trash talk Hrnut wasn't there! :p

Vinnie

Smash Master
1: illmatic (Vinnie) :gw:/:popo:/:metaknight: (160$) - yay
2: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo: (96$) - Good set. Thanks a lot for the housing and hospitality, and driving me. I appreciate it and you're welcome to stay over whenever you're in the NY/NJ area!
3: Red Halberd :metaknight: (48$) - Fun set! Game 3 was so hype. Thanks for the props, great job on top 3.
4: MVD :snake: (16$) - <3 Thanks for the hug. You da bess.
5: Kyon :peach: My favorite Floridian smasher! It was sooo fun talking to you and hanging out with you. Can't wait to see you again! Your Peach *****. :)
5: Seibrik :metaknight: - Fun tourney set and mm set(s), thanks a lot for the housing and driving. I really appreciate it. Tell your dad thanks for the hotdogs. XD
7: Master Raven :metaknight: - You're so good o_O it was nice meeting you offline finally, you're awesome.
7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle) :zerosuitsamus: - Eh we could have done better in teams, it happens though. It was awesome hanging out with you and fun friendlies and Iron-man-MM. YOUR BOWSER IS THE BEST!
9: Xaltis :falco:/:metaknight:/:sonic: - Nice seeing you again buddy :p.
9: Masky :wario:/:metaknight: - Fun friendlies, your Wario's mad good!
9: Ravyn :falco:/:metaknight:/:pit: - Fun tourney set, great job beating Izzy.
9: Snipa :lucario: It was nice seeing you, and good job, can't wait to hang out with you again! Also your Lucario is really good xD sorry we didn't get any friendlies...
13: Chaz :marth:/:metaknight: Thanks for driving me, it was really fun talking to you at this event! More friendlies next time - and stop ****** me in random MMs! xD
13: GDX :diddy: - 2nd favorite floridian xD you da bess! You did well vs ESAM, sucks @ your slip-up, but it happens. See you at COT5!
13: Izzy :gw: - Best GW on the EC! It was nice finally meeting you. Don't worry about those friendlies haha, I know the matchup really well with MK. Great job beating Chaz, that MU is hard as f*ck.
13: Legion :peach: - ^_^ It was great seeing you, thanks for congratulating me. Hopefully I get to see you soon!
17: Gog :lucario: - GOG!!! Finally got to meet you!! Thank you for the pretzels and the hugs. Great job taking a game off MVD!!!
17: 2link :rosalina: - Awesome friendlies, really impressive Peach, it was really nice meeting you finally. 'Til next time!
17: Spider Sense :snake: - LOL YOUR SNAKE IS AWESOME!!! Your sense of humor ***** too, fun set.
17: Mink :zerosuitsamus:/:jigglypuff: - OMG Mink you're awesome! You remind me of Sassy o.O your Puff/ZSS ***** faces!
17: Cedrick :marth: - Fun set for the most part, good job beating my Peach even though I got footstooled at like 7 lol xD sorry at making you SD 'cause you paused during my grab, but that's how we do it in NY/NJ. If you pause during a grab, it messes up the person's rhythm and makes it harder for them to finish the 0-death. Nice Marth though, no hard feelings.
17: Lies! :wario: - Keep getting better and better man! I see a lot of potential. If only we got to friendly more hehe.
17: DJ Jack :falco: - Fun friendlies! Really good Falco, really cool guy. :)
17: D-torr :zerosuitsamus: Glad I got to finally meet you and friendly you. Your ZSS is so fast! I like your platform cancels.
25: Loli :pit: It was nice seeing you, sorry I couldn't stay over :( at least we got to friendly though!
25: Keika :sheik: - Fun doubles friendlies, your Sheik surprised me.
25: SSGuy - I didn't get to talk to you :(. Hi!
25: ProtoManX :gw: - It was awesome finally meeting you! Fun friendlies!
25: iPresea :pikachu2: - Your pool was so tough :( it was really nice meeting you though, you seemed cool xD.
25: Masky Jr. :lucario: - YES I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS OMG. Nice meeting you! xD
25: Myst :marth: - Fun matches in pools.
25: Screk - Didn't get to talk to you either :/.

I still went -$200 'cause my plane ticket was mad expensive :/ but it was definitely worth it! Y'all are awesome and maybe I'll come down again during the summer or something. Thanks to ESAM/Nick Riddle and Seibrik for Housing and driving me.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
^Ahh good sheee, Vinnie. Great friendlies! Whenever I happen to go to NY, we def. gonna play some more.

Also, everyone, don't forget to send any and all replays to 2link121 when you get the chance.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
everyone ELSE sandbags if its not tourney or worth anything...ur trying in friendlies...lol lets do some serious friendlies mvd...lol yea right

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol Mad funny tournament. I had fun with you guys and I'm willing to go to the next tournament you guys hold. lol I still don't understand how I made it out of pools. I guess my Snake is too legit. ;)

MVD - Thanks for all the snake advice. LOL

ESAM- Thanks for putting me in and giving me a fair pools.

Xaltis - lol Our matches were too good. You're too good at Sonic dittos, I'm pretty sure FlaminRoy feels the same way.

Masky - I almost had you at Rainbow Cruise, don't worry I'll merk dat a$$ next time. ;)

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I don't usually do shout outs , thought I'd do give em out this time.

1: (Vinnie) :gw:/:popo:/:metaknight: (160$) - Just wanted to come to FL to see everyone? More like just wanted to make FL look mad free LOL. Always a pleasure hanging with ya , you're a really chill guy.
2: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo: (96$) - You were supposed to hold it down for Fl you let down.
3: Red Halberd :metaknight: (48$) - I have a winning record in teams :troll:
4: MVD :snake: (16$) - Didn't speak to you as much as I normally do. Good job on 4th bud.
5: Kyon :peach: - Really good stuff beating Esam man , keep it up.
5: Seibrik :metaknight: - I felt good about our set even though I got 2-0'd. Those reverse Up bs are so gay >_> .Don't let the 5th get to ya man , you got this next time.
7: Master Raven :metaknight: - Glad you're finally making tournaments. Nice placing :)
7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle) :zerosuitsamus: - Justino ****ing lewchiano. Stop knocking me out -_-.
9: Xaltis :falco:/:metaknight:/:sonic: - It was good teaming with you. You didn't let me down!
9: Masky :wario:/:metaknight: - You need to believe in yourself more. I'll continue to support ya ;).
9: Ravyn :falco:/:metaknight:/:pit: - Really glad to see you making it to more Zp's you're a really talented player.
13: GDX :diddy: - FFFFUUUU- This guy right here taking 200$ from me in a wifi money match.
13: Izzy :gw: - Eat yo smashed potatoes.
13: Legion :peach: Revenge :awesome:
17: 2link :rosalina: - Lets fuze.
17: Lies! :wario: - Good friendlies
17: DJ Jack :falco: - Was legit hanging with ya before the tourney. Sorry we hada play. :(
17: D-torr :zerosuitsamus: - The reason we all came. Shake it off man , we all have off days.
25: Loli :pit: - ggs in doubles.
25: iPresea :pikachu2: - ggs in doubles.

Master Raven

Smash Master
meh why not

Singles:

1: illmatic (Vinnie) // (160$) - Epic set we had. You're a really cool guy and very smart player. People need to learn to ban FD against you though LOL

2: ESAM / (96$) - Thanks for the constant compliments hahaha. Wish you got Vinnie but at least SFL managed well overall.

3: Red Halberd (48$) - I'm real happy to finally meet and play you. You're good at teaching people and I'm going to take your advice on MK dittos. I need to learn my character MUs now.

4: MVD (16$) - You were on fire this tourney. Gj on the car alarm too LOL

5: Kyon - You also were on fire. Great job beating ESAM and Chaz. If you keep it up like this I can see you getting ranked sooner or later.

5: Seibrik - Thanks for the coaching and encouragement during our doubles set against RH/Lies. As always it's fun hanging out with you and you're a great friend and teacher. You'll get Vinnie one of these days.

7: Master Raven - You suck for not getting that JV 4-stock.

7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle) - Epic set in doubles ;]

9: Xaltis - Great job w/ Snipa beating RH/Lies. You're fun to hang out with. I'd personally recommend keeping Falco and just using MK for gay CP stages.

9: Masky - Fun set in tourney. You're a chill dude and a good Wario.

9: Ravyn - You're doing well dude. Good job beating DJ Jack and Izzy.

9: Snipa - Gj beating DJ Jack and RH/Lies in doubles. MK is gay but keep working that Lucario.

13: Chaz - Good job in doubles. We didn't talk much but you're always a real nice guy.

13: GDX - You're one of my favorite CFL players lol. I want to see you wreck more people with Diddy or Wario (either's fine). There's also no one else who could pull off shades and BK King hat better than you hahaha

13: Izzy - Good GW and set ;] I was just grinning evily at you cuz I knew you were scared to play me hahahaha it's all jokes

17: Gog - Nice to see you and your epic hair.

17: 2link - You almost got Chaz! Get him next time.

17: Cedrick - Were you the Marth I played friendlies with? Either way good job taking a match off of Vinnie.

17: Lies! - Your Wario is good and you know what you're doing better than most other Warios would. Keep playing and traveling more and you'll get super good with time and exp. Pardon if this is a wrong impression but I got the feeling that you would get down easily. Don't let it get to you, you have good potential and we'd love you to play SFL more often.

17: DJ Jack - We did great in teams for our first try with no practice before then LOL. I'm happy to have you as my partner. You'll do better in singles next time.

17: D-torr - We didn't talk much but man I've hardly seen any other people as tall as you lol. You're also one of my favorite CFL people.

25: Screk - I wish I didn't mess up my JV 4 stock >:[

Top Bottom