• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 5/7/11 Miami, Florida

Master Raven

Smash Master
I never sandbag in friendlies. I prefer giving people legit practice which they won't get if I don't try, plus I always have more fun playing my best.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
playing with no stakes and playing with expectations are different

also when i post i dont care who gets trolled, mad or happy or laugh or w.e i just wanna post for me and thats that...*****es

Xaltis

Smash Hero
playing with no stakes and playing with expectations are different

also when i post i dont care who gets trolled, mad or happy or laugh or w.e i just wanna post for me and thats that...*****es

Well your obviously lying we know that.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
not playing with stakes and not playing with certainties are one and the same

also when i post i care who gets seriousd, happy or sad or stern looks or w.e i just wanna post for you and thats not that...beautiful harmonic kittens

now i said kinda the opposite of what i just said...now what do?

izzy24

Smash Ace
Yay shoutouts!

1: illmatic (Vinnie): 8ro!!!!!!!! it was really nice meeting you thanks for the support, advice and friendlies. Keep repping gaw and owning ppl :::: ) next time you come down here again ill deff 8e there.

2: ESAM / (96$): seriously dissappointed in you, am i going to have to 8eat you next? lol for reals though good jo8.

3: Red Halberd (48$): YO HAL8ERD U MAD? lol

4: MVD (16$): You suck (not really, im only saying this cause i didnt have to play you lol)

5: Kyon: Dude your peach is mad scary, 8eating esam and all. Close and good games :::: )

5: Seibrik: Sorry i suck, ill try not to and give you some real practice.

7: Master Raven: LOL dont tell this to anyone 8ut im always mad scared when i have to face ALL of you guys just ask ESAM. Oh and dont worry cause i was watching your matches with vinnie and next time ill 8e the one grinning evily

7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle): I saw you man!!!!!!!!! XXXXC stop doing weird dances 8ehind my 8ack!!!!!!!!

9: Xaltis: Why are u soooooooo good, pls tell me

9: Ravyn: Me: "eh ill pick RC, whats the worst thing that could happen" *SDs and gets infinite* "oh right... that..." good jo8 for reals :::: )

9: Snipa: Oh...this is awkward um.... i dont know what to say um... how a8out next time we play some friendlies :::: )

13: Chaz: 8est set of matches ive had this tourney!!!!!!!! youre awesome man and a 8etter player than me, i know that for sure. Never give up

13: GDX: Why are u sleeping during a brawl tournament!?..... oh wait lol

13: Izzy: WHO'S THIS DOUCHE8AG?

13: Legion: Didnt get to play you, kinda sad a8out that :::: (

17: Gog: Nice to meet ya man, hope to see you in other tourneys

17: Lies!: Dont give up!!!!!!!! you got what it takes to eat ppl, i know youll 8e getting better and 8eating ppl. Awesome matches and friendlies

Other ppl i didnt mention..... sorry

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
jack wth mayne, back sucking again i c. should have went pocket snake atleast,

, im shock nobody never taught of cping diddy on vinnie -~

halzy and the number 3 go hand to hand.

good stuff kyon/2link

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Ok. Time for shoutouts. But first I need to clarify that I left early because I really wasn't feeling up to sticking around the rest of the night. It was a long morning for me just to get a chance to come down here. Although, I'm not the most vocal person there, I still had a really good time and was glad to see a lot of familiar faces.

ESAM- What a sick venue to play Smash in. I can see why this is a really popular venue. Kind of wish I stuck around so we could get some more brony discussion in. (Real quick: Winter Wrap Up is the best episode so far and Twilight Sparkle will always be the greatest and most powerful pony ever.)

Xaltis- Good MM. I didn't have many options against you but I guess that's what happens when you go low tier against mid tier.

Sebrik- I can see why you are said to be so good with Meta Knight. I am so happy to get a chance to see what a really good Meta Knight can really do. I am really hoping to go ahead and make him a really good alternate when I feel that Wario is at a high disadvantage.

DJ Jack- Good matches. I felt I had a chance with you at first, but they I could not hit you for the longest time. lol

D-torr- Always good seeing you again. Your ZSS is too good. lol

2Link- Had fun playing you in friendlies. Peach has amazing grab release options on Wario.

Mink- Glad you made the ride down. Didn't get to play you but it happens.

Too everyone else. I didn't really get a chance to see you all but hopefully next time I will get a chance to play with you guys some more.

Also I'm hoping in the future we could have more tournaments around North Palm Beach or even Martin County. (Stuart, Jupiter, St. Lucie etc)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Good **** terry.
Though, next time you should stick around longer.
It's the logic of "I spent the time to drive out, it wasn't for a waste".

Hopefully i'll see you again soon anyways.
Good seein' you terry!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Good **** terry.
Though, next time you should stick around longer.
It's the logic of "I spent the time to drive out, it wasn't for a waste".

Hopefully i'll see you again soon anyways.
Good seein' you terry!
Yeah. I have money johns for Dewdadash now, but I promise I will be there at Holy Smash. (Car pooling would be more helpful this time)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
1: illmatic (Vinnie) :gw:/:popo:/:metaknight: (160$) - Good job ****** FL. When I get the chance to play you in bracket, I'll show you how lucky you were you didn't play me.
2: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo: (96$) - Man, you should start playing Pikachu again. Your ICs suck. :awesome:
3: Red Halberd :metaknight: (48$) - I won in my mind. Jerk. :(
5: Kyon :peach: - Good stuff beating ESAM.
7: Master Raven :metaknight: - The closest to beat Vinnie at this thing. Good stuff.
7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle) :zerosuitsamus: - Yo, I hear you're better than NickRiddle.
9: Xaltis :falco:/:metaknight:/:sonic: - You'll never beat me, I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!
9: Masky :wario:/:metaknight: - Yo... Space is so much fun.
13: Izzy :gw: - Took notes?
17: Mink :zerosuitsamus:/:jigglypuff: - Good stuff driving out here even though you're broke. *brohoof*

Haven't done this since Melee...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Can someone make me a being in space is fun picture with the spirit of fire from Shaman king on it? :O

Top Bottom