• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 5/7/11 Miami, Florida

Snakeee

Smash Master
1: illmatic (Vinnie) :gw:/:popo:/:metaknight: (160$) - Good job ****** FL. When I get the chance to play you in bracket, I'll show you how lucky you were you didn't play me.
2: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo: (96$) - Man, you should start playing Pikachu again. Your ICs suck. :awesome:
3: Red Halberd :metaknight: (48$) - I won in my mind. Jerk. :(
5: Kyon :peach: - Good stuff beating ESAM.
7: Master Raven :metaknight: - The closest to beat Vinnie at this thing. Good stuff.
7: Snakeee (Nick Riddle) :zerosuitsamus: - Yo, I hear you're better than NickRiddle.
9: Xaltis :falco:/:metaknight:/:sonic: - You'll never beat me, I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!
9: Masky :wario:/:metaknight: - Yo... Space is so much fun.
13: Izzy :gw: - Took notes?
17: Mink :zerosuitsamus:/:jigglypuff: - Good stuff driving out here even though you're broke. *brohoof*

Haven't done this since Melee...
Ewww, I did terrible at this!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You shouldn't be so down on yourself D-Torr lol. You may not have done was well as you wanted here, but just pick yourself and just be ready for the next event. That's what I've always done at least.

:rosalina:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ayo Esam.
I made two pikachu texture hacks today, don't know if you're interested. Though i thought if anyone would be it would be you.

Big Macintosh and Wonderbolts.

Maybe i'll make a trixie for ya :p

Top Bottom