• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Polt is still gonna be here on the 8th? O.o wow.

Remember to PM me side event votes and whether or not you are bringing a wii!!!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yeah Xaltis I had to do what I could to get him to this lol. I asked if Polt could give him a ride. Danny lives so far south in Miami(next to Polt) he can't really get into carpool/trirail travel for events most of the time. D:

:rosalina:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I can't tell what that picture means. It's either "I'm speechless" or "I'm gonna murder you in your sleep."

:069: My money's on the latter.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to go anymore as I planned. After the incident I don't think I'll EVER be able to travel again for smash. I'm sorry I got your hopes up nickriddle but I did plan on going to miami next week or so believe it or not. If you haven't heard what happened last friday, have someone PM you or PM me if you haven't really heard. Smash has been fun. Been playin it competitively since 04' and I remember seeing you and esam play even back around 05-06 I think. I'm glad I met all of you and the memories I've had all these years.

I may later on post in full detail on the situation but I'll do so when I'm ready....

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
O.o Sounds serious...I hope you are ok Dew. It was fun seeing you all those times, and I guess, have a nice life?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I don't know what event happened but as long as your safe and ok then I guess I'm ok with it. Pay no mind to my upset avatar... yesterday I was upset for basically being called a bad to.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i cant troll after reading what i just read :\

also

<- will do real work this tourney.

would rather be red than dead is taking this

8Bitman

Smash Master
Where do you people find these weird shaped creatures, anime, shows, people, things, etc.. ????????????? O___o

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It's the internet brah

there's alt art threads on 4chan, deviant art, google image search lol.

animes well those just spread by word of mouth.

http://romanceanime.com is where I go for my anime x3

I love Romance-Comedy/Psychological which a bit of ecchi(makes them funnier)

8Bitman

Smash Master
I stopped watching anime like 3 years ago.. They require tooo much dedication.. Although I have watched some great anime in my day.

FAVS:

S-CRY-ED
Full-Metal Alchemist
Naruto.... then I realized there are like 99999+ episodes
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam Wing
DBZ
And like 9999 other toonami shows.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hmm mainstream animes. I loved Toonami. You might want to look for ones that didn't debut there though. Anime are generally a loooooot shorter. Usually about 13-25eps.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yeah I know.
Other cool animes that I liked were Gantz, and Elfin Leid.. GORY AS HELL!!! But really good. short and sweet.

My friends in my neighborhood are still into Naruto, and One Piece... At like episode 999999+... O_O

Too much for me.

Albert.

Smash Master
I used to be a big anime fan. But then I found that, to me, most of it is mindless, formulaic, and gimmicky.

There are some good shows though obviously, and you reading this are free to think that I'm talking about your stuff. I wouldn't want to offend anybody with a differing opinion now, would I?

8Bitman

Smash Master
What would get me respect points?

If I let you win at this next ZP, when we are matched up?
NOT EVEN WIN! JV 4 STOCK!!

HELL I would take away 10 times the amount of respect points that you gave me from myself.. I SHALL NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT...

SCREW RESPECT!! SKILL = WIN!!!

*keeps ranting on

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
......why is there so much anime discussion @_@

Panty and Stockingwithgarterbelt has made you bad Xaltis. Did you notice the timing of it?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
......why is there so much anime discussion @_@

Panty and Stockingwithgarterbelt has made you bad Xaltis. Did you notice the timing of it?
I don't see it as making me bad. I see it as making me not take anymore **** from anyone. Mabey a lil bad too. XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So the **** made you stronger and now that you don't take it you are meh?

Good to know.

Top Bottom