• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD needs to change their avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I know! I should become a novelist!
But I hate writing.

We can probably do that match a FG, though.

:069:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I hope some of you are friends with this chick in person, but even so, this is pretty ****ing creepy. All of you are changing your avatar to her face?

What is the cause, stingers, BEHR, dr. pp? This is pretty creepy and I hope theres at least a decent explanation.

I have no idea what you guys are doing, but the moment I hear a legitimate complaint I am going to be removing all of them.

Did I mention that you are all creepy as ****?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I used to think Tom was cool

Then he replaced me in Mafia and insulted my avatar
hahaha. trust me its not my fault you were replaced! also dont think you're off the hook, im going to hound you to join a game once Spider-manfia and Totally Normal Mafia end because I think Decisive Games needs a bit more of the reality check that you give them.

also I seriously just dont understand this avatar thing and I only see bad things happening.

Laijin

Smash Hero
This is ****ing creepy.
I bet 99% of the people who have their avatar as her do not even know who the **** this girl is.
Changing your avatar to some random girl nobody gives a **** about does not make it cool. Its ****ing creepy.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Dude it's a highschooler posting a pic of younger girl. Use your ****ing imaginations. He's either trying to get her attention or it's someone's sister / girlfriend and it's an inside joke. How could you _not_ assume that? I think it's ****ing creepy that you think it's creepy.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Dude it's a highschooler posting a pic of younger girl. Use your ****ing imaginations. He's either trying to get her attention or it's someone's sister / girlfriend and it's an inside joke. How could you _not_ assume that? I think it's ****ing creepy that you think it's creepy.
Yeah, but we want to know the finer details. Her picture is probably going to be posted on 4chan in a few minutes.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yeah i meant younger in comparison to me. i give mad support for trying to get the **** wet with older girls almost as much as i support people lightening up on this site.

I KEEPZ IT REAL...and i'm about to start Dorsey comboing *****es if people don't watch out.. and if things get really serious i'm picking fox.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Encouraging random people to put her face as their avatar on smashboards is not going to convince this chick to spend time or date stingers if she isn't already.

Since you guys refuse to explain the situation to me fully, I cannot help but predict that if someone showed her this website with people she doesn't know posting this picture of her smiling everywhere, she would be completely creeped out. It's borderline inappropriate.

You really need to explain what the hell is going on better or I'm going to close this for being stalkerish and inappropriate.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
It's seriously no big deal at all. The only way it will be made into a big deal is if people that it doesn't concern at all try to make a big deal out of it. People can make their avatar whatever they want unless it's against the site rules and this isn't. Let it be.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It's seriously no big deal at all. The only way it will be made into a big deal is if people that it doesn't concern at all try to make a big deal out of it. People can make their avatar whatever they want unless it's against the site rules and this isn't. Let it be.
Then why does everyone refuse to explain who this girl is or why they are all making this their avatar?

You guys are really leaving me with no other options because you are not explaining how this is harmless, you are simply saying that it is. Who is this chick and why are you all making this your avatar?

If this could potentially freak the **** out of this chick then it is stalkerish and inappropriate content.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
You're a megalomaniac. You have no reason to come in here demanding things and saying that if we don't explain our avatars that you have no other choice but to exert your power. You're starting a controversy when one shouldn't be started, that's how things get out of hand.

Pi

Smash Hero
You're a megalomaniac. You have no reason to come in here demanding things and saying that if we don't explain our avatars that you have no other choice but to exert your power. You're starting a controversy when one shouldn't be started, that's how things get out of hand.
The thread title is demanding that every one in the world participates so that opens this thread up to every one in the worlds opinion on the matter (everyone would give it any way but the thread title is directed specifically to the masses). And he only requested to know what the hell you guys were doing, which is completely reasonable, he threaten to remove them only if he had a complaint, juss one, about them.

Any **** you take from this is of your own doing
Plus I think this is hella wierd
and you guys are dumb

P.S. Tom, if I were you, I juss wouldn't ask and would stay out of this one, it's hella weird

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I guess our main motivation is teh lulz.
Does one of you know this girl in person? Because if you're just trying to freak her out then its inappropriate.

LOL I'll be honest, this is the first time I've been called a megalomaniac, and that caught me off guard. I'm almost positive that you understand why I am asking these questions. I absolutely have a reason to 'come in here' and ask why you are all making this your avatar, especially when stingers135 makes a thread asking everyone to do it to 'help the cause' without explaining what the cause is. If you are all making this your avatar so he can personally SHOW it to the chick in the avatar, then that is totally messed up and inappropriate and it shouldn't be allowed.

Things would 'get out of hand' if this chick got offended and complained to high heaven about SWF about this. That is what I'm trying to prevent. But obviously I have no idea if this notion is over the top because even after asking several times, nobody will explain if this is the case or not.

@Dorsey: dorsey combo? $20? are you trying to MM me? :S are you coming to TO5?

If you were to read the first couple of posts, you would see that it's implied Stingers knows her personally.

I think Sudai was the most chill mod.

Pi

Smash Hero
I think Tom's pretty chill
Although his reaction to this seems a little exaggerated
There really isn't much harm that can be done from this
Aside from being weird
who knows
maybe a love story will blossom from this
'he made a whole forum post a picture of me'
of course that same line could be used when talking to the judge about a restraining order
I'm rooting for the latter
I say let it play it's course and keep us updated!

Laijin

Smash Hero
I see whats going on here.
Stinger desperately wants the attention of this girl. However, this girl does not feel the same way as him.
So being the creepy, stalkerish dude that he is he comes up with this.
Thats my assumption because nobody wants to explain wtf is going on and without that explanation it just comes down to looking stalkerish and weird. Not trying to offend anyone, but thats exactly what this looks like to someone not "inside the joke"

Edit: If you want the girl's attention bro, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would give you advice and there are thousands of ways to grab her attention that are far better/less riskier than this.

Pi

Smash Hero
Lol, we should all jump to conclusions if they don't wanna explain what's going on
Poor stinger
He's in love with his brothers sister who's older than him and in highschool, but she just doesn't feel the same way about him, she just wants to chew on her socks =\

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Tom you're doing fine man haha. If it comes down to it i'm sure none of us will care if you shut down this thread, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and thanks for not being understanding.

The dorsey combo is legend. I'm down for a MM, i won't be at TO5 though. HERB 2 / Atlantic master's cup??

I was more so addressing mr. i'm so sheltered from life that I have to unnecessarily over-analyze petty situations on the internet while riding a mod's ****.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I was more so addressing mr. i'm so sheltered from life that I have to unnecessarily over-analyze petty situations on the internet while riding a mod's ****.
Dude. I had 0 intention of offending anyone.
Pretty sure I stated that in my last post.
So why would try bring something up towards me.
Your just coming off as being a complete ******* and you making yourself look like a douche.
If you have something negative to say, don't bother saying it.
thanks.

Thims

Smash Rookie
Stinger desperately wants the attention of this girl. However, this girl does not feel the same way as him.
Thats my assumption because nobody wants to explain wtf is going on and without that explanation it just comes down to looking stalkerish and weird. Not trying to offend anyone, but thats exactly what this looks like to someone not "inside the joke"

Edit: If you want the girl's attention bro, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would give you advice and there are thousands of ways to grab her attention that are far better/less riskier than this.
K stingers didn't want to play BlueBlaz or anything, so he went to lay down and lucas joined and they got on SWF, than Raggy added Stingers on FaceBook and added, he found Lucas or something and and then Foxy and then found her and Lucas said "Lets make an avay fad of her." and we did it. That's best I can remember

Now stop being a ****ing whiny **** riding *****.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord

HAHAHAHA. What a ****ty "assumption."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom