• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD needs to change their avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thims

Smash Rookie
Thats cool guys.
Lets flame Laijin for stating an opinion that is in no way offensive to anyone.
Way to be douches. How old are you guys? Like 15?
If your going to enter a debate and say anything bad, expect to be flamed for ignorant opinions. You were the ******* calling stingers a stalker, and desperate guy.

Way to be a hypocrite.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I clearly ****ing said here:

I see whats going on here.
Stinger desperately wants the attention of this girl. However, this girl does not feel the same way as him.
So being the creepy, stalkerish dude that he is he comes up with this.
Thats my assumption because nobody wants to explain wtf is going on and without that explanation it just comes down to looking stalkerish and weird. Not trying to offend anyone, but thats exactly what this looks like to someone not "inside the joke"

Edit: If you want the girl's attention bro, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would give you advice and there are thousands of ways to grab her attention that are far better/less riskier than this.
I said it in the most friendly way possible. I did not directly call him a stalkerish dude because I knew otherwise that my conclusion was probably innaccurate. However if it was accurate then **** he is a stalker.
But thats obviously not the case and I made it pretty clear.
So get off my **** guys and lets just drop this. Its pretty stupid and I'm sure this thread does not need to be filled with this garbage since you guys obviously have other intentions for it.

Lol Lajin, way to ignore the first couple posts. Stingers clearly says Dark Hart told him to make her his ava. And Stingers even offered to hook Sudai up. That sounds absolutely 0% "stalkerish" or "desperate" to me.
And then you get offended when we flame you. You don't need to jump to conclusions if you just read the first two pages or so. So don't try to make it look like it's a "no-no" that you get flamed, please.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Shut the **** up

Look, it is ****ing creepy to change your avatar to someone everyone in NC knows IRL who is well aware of what you're doing and finds it funny. Even if she's been to several tournaments with NC bros and is happy to be an NC meme.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*steps in*

*Sees that there is Laijin hate*

**** Laijin, what is this like, the 100th thread you've offended someone somehow? LOL. And getting slayed by 08/09 nonetheless LMFAO.

*watches*

*realizes this is too funny*

*:p*

Laijin

Smash Hero
*steps in*

*Sees that there is Laijin hate*

**** Laijin, what is this like, the 100th thread you've offended someone somehow? LOL. And getting slayed by 08/09 nonetheless LMFAO.

*watches*

*realizes this is too funny*

*:p*
Its ****ing absurd. lol.
I'm done with this thread. These guys are pretty ******** as they keep getting offended with like every post I make. lolololol.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im slowly becoming convinced that North Carolina is a myth. LOL. If shes fine with it then and not being stalkey creeped out then thats all I really have to care about. You guys are nuts, though. I have to come to HERB 2 now.

BEHR

Smash Hero
LOL EVERYONE SHOULD ADD AMY ON FACEBOOK.

Amy is my girl little *****s

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol

dude I me and jim met her at Foxys and me and jim were trying to holla yknow?

and she knew keith.

Ace- I use to be a ganon main.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think it could even be assumed that if these people know this girl, she probably knows about it and is laughing out loud right now.

Pi

Smash Hero
My Amy is clearly better than everyone else's Amy.
Agree'd

I'd consider this amy before the regular amy any way

The new and improved amy, if I may be so bold

Why are we all on a first name basis with amy?

Wait, amy isn't actually a name

amy is just the title of the picture

yea, there we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom