• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD needs to change their avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Real Genesis Results

0. Amy-Amy
1.Mango-Falco/Puff
2.Armada-Peaches
3.Hungrybox-Puff

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yeah I feel bad for saying that now lol.. when I mentioned that scenario i was just saying hypothetically when something like this happens it could be for that reason and for people to use their imaginations instead of thinking that stingers is a creep.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I've gone 5 years on this site with no avatar, and I don't think I'm going to change it now. Join the cause and remove your avatar! Save the bandwidths!! Help fight global warming and terrorism!!!!!

2kb per avatar and estimating 10,000,000 people (probably a huge underestimation) total with avatars, that's over 9,000! And not to mention over 20 terrabytes of useless bull****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jihn if you use your first avatar for this cause I'll make sure you get a spot on the NC Bro rankings

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
This thread went from dumb to really ****ing stupid in one day.

I'm proud of my NC neighbors to the up.

10,000,000 people
wat?

PS: I wrote a book, you guys should buy it. Then you can actually seduce the underage girl of your dreams.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Amy, otherwise known as Foxysis, is a Mecha droid sent from the future land of 489278 to our time in order to carry out her mission of spreading bro love. In her future time, she was hailed as the very symbol of peace, love, unity, and raaaaape, but she was unable to prevent the activation of the half-robot, half-mermaid, half-gay, Virgiligus. She now seeks out this Virgiligus, hoping to challenge him to a 10$ MM at HERB2, and therein, causing Tom the Ganon to awaken from his slumber and D everyone's S.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Amy, otherwise known as Foxysis, is a Mecha droid sent from the future land of 489278 to our time in order to carry out her mission of spreading bro love. In her future time, she was hailed as the very symbol of peace, love, unity, and raaaaape, but she was unable to prevent the activation of the half-robot, half-mermaid, half-gay, Virgiligus. She now seeks out this Virgiligus, hoping to challenge him to a 10$ MM at HERB2, and therein, causing Tom the Ganon to awaken from his slumber and D everyone's S.
.....Seems reasonable

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Yeah girls ask for it. Some call me a stalker but i'm just giving them what they want lol...

bad pose, face and body + abnormally large breasts in a dress that's too small for her.

I give it a 6/10.. it could be more with a better pic but not much, not top tier.

Amy, otherwise known as Foxysis, is a Mecha droid sent from the future land of 48578 to our time in order to carry out her mission of spreading bro love. In her future time, she was hailed as the very symbol of peace, love, unity, and raaaaape, but she was unable to prevent the activation of the half-robot, half-mermaid, half-gay, Virgiligus. She now seeks out this Virgiligus, hoping to challenge him to a 10$ MM at HERB2, and therein, causing Tom the Ganon to awaken from his slumber and D everyone's S.
Fix'd.
Other than that, though, those are the most trufax trufax I have ever said were trufax.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
this.
This is what a real woman looks like.
This is that REAL top tier ****. I schooled some other noob over emma watson in another thread. So I gotta use the same example again.

I know I've seen her before.

Oh, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom