• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo East Winners

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO!

@ This Thread.

Cactuar's too good!

I heard he beasted my *** Sean.

*leaves*

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Nothing really special about M2K's match versus me. He pretty much slaughtered me. I think he just wants to make sure that I don't even get a total of 2 grabs--for the entire set--on him next time. XD

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo pay attention real close.this guy dave said u neva won a biweekly ighttt cool that can b a lil tough,a tourney hey thatz tough mad pros goes 2 those but then this guy said a smashfest lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i been laughin 4 like ten minz no lie.how u don't win a smashfest ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmao.i'm done.if i was dire i would look at my options cuz dave hit u mad hard n there ain't no recoverin from that.dire man u have 2 stop doin that.i remember when u lost 2 jason n said u wanted 2 see how far he goes........ who puts up twenty dollars 2 lose on purpose.i get money from winnin these weeklys n i still wouldn't do that lollll.dave didn't even talk crap 2 u so y would u even start sumthin that i don't know how u gonna recover.i say a mm dave vs dire best of out of 7 like the nba championship n i b the motha f-ing host.dire u good,real good at times but u do the stupidest stuff like that 9 hammer if u didn't realize 4 the past 6 years this game been out itz random n when sumone is at 149 percent instead of doin the parachute 2 end it u do a random *** hammer lol.yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol.dire i got respect 4 u but when u say **** like instead of congratulatin him n being like wow good stuff.u dissin him n that ain't right n he didn't even start anything.yo this is bum i play big *** dk n if u wanna train i live in the bx.holla at me on aol or here which my name is oni163 on aol.this is greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he said u can't win a smashfest i'm gonna jump off my balcony

EEvisu

Smash Lord
**** ***** ****....Dont h8 the player h8 the game......

Dire ive beaten you in every single tourney we have ever fought in, teams and singles and I have NEVER posted on smashboards something out of context like what you did. Thus ill stoop down to ur level and h8 right back..

*Drinks a glass of haterade and gets in dire mode*

Dawgs, win a ****in tourney LOL. Its mad funny how u dont enter tourneys anymore cuz u know ur gonna lose and not even place. Last guantlet was too funny though how u told me u werent gonna enter singles and i even offered to pay for u to enter and u still said no cuz "u had to help" though after all of KF leaves u enter LOL. JUST TO FORFET TO WES! I mean wow dire that **** was mad funny made me think i was one of the best in the US again lol. But before you h8 even more remember the facts, u have never beaten me in tourney and have lost to many diff people. Once u beat the people i have beaten then u can say something about my skill. Havent you seen a pattern dire? Bum leaves u in teams, wes doesnt even team with u in teams and wes is amazing, rafa and u are just getting Pwned now in teams but random people. Step it ***** and just admit i am ur kryptonite so until u wear that protective suit when u fight me ur done. Other than that you should def QUIT like DJ saids and stick to break dancing maybe youll accomplish more @ breakdancing than what you have accomplished @ ssbm. <- laughs @ the fact that you still havent won a biweekly/tourney/smashfest LOL.

!PAPA DAV3 ALL DAY!

NOTE: I def didnt h8 first just felt like h8ing after i received it first so please no need to post some bull like "DAV3 U DNT GOTTA BLAH BLAH BLAH" Its done......There really is no comeback.

1 to the bunz

PS: U wouldnt of have beat cactuar he is not only gorgeous so he doesnt lose but also he was on fire and amazing. CACTUAR I LUV U!

BUM163

Smash Lord
i love smash cuz of the craziness after the game.that was unexpected from dire cuz i spoke 2 him like 3 dayz ago n that just came out of nowhere.i wonder wat made him get like that but even so whooooooooooooooooweee things is fire up in here.yo anyone wanna train b 4 smashality let me kno

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I love Bum, and how no matter what he posts, he's gotta throw that training offer in at the bottom. Every. Single. Time. That's dedication!

BUM163

Smash Lord
ahh everything die out.wat otha tournaments r their?yo i'm gonna promote d.a vs kf n it will b recorded.if u want more details contact me on oni163 on aol or here.if u wanna train let me know also

Aesir

Smash Master
this is old but you know whats really awesome, how inui just ran away and everyone says hes gay. He uses sheik gay comes with the character, not only that its a tourney match against wes I would have done the same **** his fault for camping that long anyway. >_>

anyway this is old I know but needed to be said.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Ok, we can go to war.

Anyway Dave, Don't I hear it from like a million people that you're always talking crap behind my back? Saying that I suck this that and the third? But when you're in my face you're like OH YOU'RE AMAZING, just because I say it out in the open that makes me a bad guy?

I said what I said because everyone that watched the match knows that #1. I am better than you. #2. I should have won that match. I admit I did get nervous and that's why I couldn't finish the match. But I know you Dave. You're just gonna use that all over again and talk crap about me (and DA like always) behind our backs, as it is built into your genetics to do so, which is why Wes kicked you out of the crew in the first place. How do you coach your own brother into losing so that you don't run into him in tourney later and get your one-trick pony-behind whooped by him? You're just a grimy person Dav3, everyone knows that. I'm just being a little grimy back (but not behind your back, that's not my style unlike you). I've won tourneys before, AND OOS. Of course you've won more tourneys than me you pick the CHEAPEST character in the game AND play the cheapest style. It's sad that I even came THAT close to beating you and I was playing such a low-tier character! What good does who you've beaten in your past if you can't do half as good now? As a matter of fact I think you have catching up to do, according to your horrenous buttwhooping at Evo World! Good excuse saying you didn't feel like beating Cactuar, HEY BUM DID YOU CATCH THAT? It's the same thing you got on my butt about but you're not saying anything to Dave? Woo-wee, looks like it's not only in smash that you get away with BS, Dave. I've lost to you many times before and said gg and didn't say anything to anyone except maybe "**** I think I could have beaten him, oh well" but this loss was the nail in the coffin.

Bum if you were there watching the match(and if you knew Dav3 like DA does, not like the verbal trash he feeds you 24/7) then you would so understand where i'm coming from with any of this.

Why are you talking Killa Fleet? This has nothing to do with you but you're just commenting on it anyway.

I'm not hating on Dave, there's nothing to hate on because I never have, and would ever like to win the way he does. I know my type of skill and I know his.

I'm just tired of the crap he's always always always talking, just tired of it, that's all.

I definitely broke a sweat at Evo East but I'm not breakin' a sweat saying this to you now =b

If you really want to go to war Dave, just say the magic words, cause i'll bury you.

BUM163

Smash Lord
whooooooooooooooooweee well i got 2 give dire one point wit the cactuar thing lol.ya need 2 do a mm like 20 plus onm the line best out of 7 no lie.no excuses whoeva loses loses plain n simple.word i can't front dave even if u aim 2 take sumone out or wateva the case u should go as far as u can so u can b in a better postion n get more money.i know if i lose i'm comin 4 u the next tournament i have 2 much drive in me.right now i'm goin 2 jay house n we havin a tournament 2 see who can get the furthest on streets of rage 2 on the hardest setting lol we crazy like that

BUM163

Smash Lord
if u wanna train wit me contact me on aol-oni163 or here.this is crazy

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well dire my post was still def better than yours and by no means has yours even came close to the reality of what i said.

Hmm lets recap....your better than me??? Definatley not LOL. That shizzle was funny as hell though. You always mentioning tears. If you h8 it so much stop playing the game.
As far as me being kicked out of DA, ur acting like i gave two ****s lol. ***** what happened after you guys kicked me out? U expected me never to show my face again and i just ***** all your tourneys for 2 years along with my brother zang. Embarrassing you and your crew tourney after tourney. I luv DA and have no problem with them i just dont look @ them as DA i look at them as individuals. Your h8ing hard body like warrior night saids. Get off it dire lol.
I never say you are terrible and what not, I say you do DUMB *** MOVES as proven @ evo east. Grab throw up hammer @ 200%.....wow good spit lol. Thats dumb as hell. I give you advice, but u dont take it so i just give up.
Other than that as far as saying there is nothing to h8 on papa dav3 on???? Dont u wish. We both know I am overall better but thats something i wont get into. You swear you know what grimey is. ***** I know grimey and i might be an a$$hole at times but grimey is a different story. You are just mad cuz u didnt qualify. Grow up bro cuz ur extremely immature. You def need a girl in your life to man ur *** up. If you want ill tell warrior night to give you one since hes an Uber pimp and u live close to him. Also ur comment on burring was mad funny because ur broke *** cant even afford to enter a tourney how u gonna afford a burial. DUMB A$$ go to school and get an education cuz smash is def not working for you papa.

*shakes his **** till dire falls off it*

DONT H8 THE PLAYER H8 THE GAME

*PLAYS HARLEM HEAT MUSIC*

=D I AM GRRRRRRREAT

PSS: WARRIOR NIGHT IS #1 IN QUEENS!

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
This thread is too fire. Dunno what's the beef about up where you guys are, but nothing happening down south.

The matches were good ****. It's goin to be crazy in Vegas. Hope to see all you guys there.

PC Chris, I cringed at that last match. I was cheering you on!

D

Deleted member

how did forward only get 5th?

Charles come visit me in VA next weekend.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Oh My God. WTF LMAO.

WarriorKnight def is the best in queens tho no doubt about that.

it is tru tho dire u are a good player but u make dumb decisions at times but the one thing i can def OD agree on is that u John like a mothafugga. and not joining tournys cuz u kno u gonna lose is just dumb like seriously y would u even do that. u give urself a bad name and then wonder y no one likes u. i've heard many things about u and most of it is that u a two-faced no good low life a$$ johning mothafugga. and dont try to use that "oh i use a low-tier u should be ashamed of how close i got to beating u" crap. u use GAW as an excuse for when u lose. i didnt wanna get in this but everything ive heard about u is negative things and especially about me and killafox and killafleet in general. so unless i heard wrong im also entering the war.

D

Deleted member

dave is only papa dave cause he doesn't kno how many kids hes got lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't even think Dire was being entirely serious initially...

He's correct in that he'd probably stand a better chance against the likes of Cactuar and Forward because of his tricks and his weird character, but he worded it in a way that insulted Dav3 at the same time.

Dav3, you called him immature...but you're an adult too, and you didn't have to respond to his trolling like that. And then you went into insults outside of the game. Too low, man.

And Killer Fleet, you guys don't need to feed the flames.

Chill out and play Smash plz. :(

Aesir

Smash Master
seems no matter what evo related stuff + smashers = flames. >_>I mean look it most smash related topics that are linked someway to evo most turn into a flame fest ZING. I'm not complaining I'm ZE TROLLIN KINGZ

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
whoa wait a min

ok this has to stop....it really isnt that serious

ok first off, Ace marth, this has nothing to do with you or ur crew. so dont take this the wrong way when I say...sit the *** down! and before u say anything else, these are my two brothers fighting over nonsense so it has some effect on me.

Dave: cmon mang, trash talk and flames is kool an all but dont bring the dude's personal biz into this...its smash, not life.

Dire: same goes for u. and whats done is done, no need to ***** about it even if u know u couldve won. jus beast it next time like i said earlier.

...And you guys want me to move back to NYC!? back to all this mess? nahhhhh i'll stay dirty souf a bit longer..atleast till u guys stop being babies an **** and its not just u two, i need to talk to Wes and blaine as well.

-Mikey G

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Iight dire its time for Dan To End this **** this This Reply Is called...No Johns...

Ok First of all Dont hate the player hate the game you lost kid man up stop bieng a *****...

You say A MILLION people say he talks **** about you.... nigg4 even Mew2king has a better social life then yours he can probably bag more chicks by accident then you can on purpose.... 1 million you hear this guy...such a "dramatic noob"...you know like 2 people And thats including your mom... (no disrespect to mom dukes she doesnt play smash but i bet shes kinna sad her son plays smash at the age of like 20 for like 4 years and hasnt won more then 500 bucks..... she didnt raise a soar loser So man up Bruce Weep...next time ill bring
some tissues dont worry...)
Im also not surprised Dave Gave you props cuz you are Nice(what are you questioning yourself? Is saying your amazing an insult?)...Just by talking **** you degrade yourself as a human and as a player....
#1 Dave beat you so right now hes better then you no johns youll prove it the next time
#2 You say you get nervous CMON MAN LOOK AT D1 Motha Fu3ka has seizures and he takes out the Best teams with Tetra...Thats no excuse cause the only reason you would get nervous is because the person your playing against is either better or equally as good as you are... And you dont know Know dave... Ive chilled wit this Kid hes a freaking cool *** dude man down to earth... And Daves trash talking isnt in his ?Genetics? this isnt xmen **** Its the year 2007 who uses That word.... LoL g4y...
#3 hop off DA's **** man cause if WES wins a tournament that nigg4 aint paying your bills Its life homie...Hes not playing for you,,,U use there names as if they lost to dave... And why would wes Hit Dave Its A VIDEO GAME MAN wake up...
#4 ( "you pick the CHEAPEST character"-Dire) Yea cheap but i bet cheap can make you richer then a Lame and Crotch (game and watch)And if his style so cheap then ummm Howd he win? it fascinates me.... how many johns you can make in your essay is most likely longer then one youve written in school ....o wait i forgot you dropped out of Sped ed a minute back...
#5 "HEY BUM DID YOU CATCH THAT? -Dire" All i gotta say how gay is that... Its ok bum dont let this guy fool you... youve been threw the best your a monster...You should noe how it feels to lose crazy battles but i never heard about you crying....
#6 KF will Murder DA any day and thats a challenge... but i doubt DA support cry baby's i know KF doesnt...
#7 ("I'm not hating on Dave"-Dire) Wait isnt that what your Dramatic Essay with the Word GENETIC? Mainly about **** kid you need some counseling...

Shout out to Killa ace WKNIGHT D1 baby TI.. HABIB SQUIRT and all ya other punks...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dude, shut up. Stop feeding the flames and being a troll. Let it go. You think this is making the Smash community look good to the Evo people watching this thread? Of course not! So stop.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^

LOL at GK 's post

I give up.

and these are the ppl u be chillin/playing smash with Dave?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
DAYUM DAN! lol mad beast mode.

but for real lets stop tho. i dont want evo droppin us cuz of this.

Mike ima stop but just to let u kno this does have something to do wit me and the crew. but w.e we gonna settle this in due time else where. ima let u do wat u gotta do wit these two cuz u kno em better than i do.

as of now lets stop the flaming here.

(watch ppl still flame)

Top Bottom