• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo East Winners

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Ok MM's Sound yummy no more Johns The War has begun...As for ace KF will Put money up For the matches including ace... And dire If he wins PLEASE dont go into Bruce Weep mode and start crying Cause ill just make it suicidal for ya... You knoe me pretty well...the only thing that bothers me is Were your gonna get the money from mr Vulcan... cause talk is cheap....Save up... or something....Cause you winning isnt certain at all...o yea nd KF doesnt take Credit.... Money on the cubes(or Gay *** Wii Peace of Trash system me and Wknight cant even train cuz we got no batteries lmao))!!! =] Danfalco Out
Its settled This is not a flame post MM's and thats final no johns...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui, STFU. honestly, if he's better then our entire, how has our whole crew beaten him in tourney. im not tryin to start anything more so dont think that ppl.
Your whole crew uses god tier characters and can't beat the pros he's taken out with Game and Watch.

Hell, you guys haven't even beaten me yet, and I suck. Ace Marth didn't beat me the two times I played him, and DireVulcan defeated me at Evo when even Wes failed to beat me that day. Didn't DJ Nintendo and you both lose to Lord Knight, as well? DireVulcan took him out before. DireVulcan is really effing good. Of course, the logic I just used isn't that good. But it's just as bad as the logic you used. Is ChuDat worse than Team Arlington players because he loses to them down in his own region? Heckz no, he ***** in OOS stuff and major tournies where it matters. And this is what DireVulcan has over Killer Fleet.

Can you take out KM, for instance? Probably not. But he has.

I'm not even trying to flame or cause trouble here, just talking. >_>;

BUM163

Smash Lord
lookz like the calm has settled in.everything smoothed out,the fire dims down while the cool settlin breeze comes in,everyones calm,everyones calm.ahhhh relaxation across the nation

BUM163

Smash Lord
whoopz guess not i was on page 16 lmao.**** inui got in ya *** seriously.yo playin games n gettin *** is nothin new.how about this,drink play smash 4 18 hours n then try 2 have sex lol.yo but yo killafleet if ya lose no johns,i don't wanna hear oh i'm sleepy lol or na i wasn't playin serious or in general from da or kf i don't wanna hear cuz u have a high tier or because i have a low tier.u know honestly thaz play out.this game been out 4 6 years n theres wayz 2 beat every character in the game n wayz 2 win wit every character.dire is great u use gnw but don't use him as a cop out if u lose cuz no one told u 2 choose him but urself.jeffery if u lose n u say cuz i was tired or sum crazy **** i'm gonna tell u 2 stand in front of my balcony so i can drop kick u.dave if u lose 2 dire i'm gonna laugh n b like terry from cvs 2..R U OK LOLLLLLLL.yo i just read inui thing n he got on kf bad right now n i hear inui annoyin but it look like he speakin sum real smart talk right now.like i said dire does upsets so i wouldn't sleep on him cuz ya seem like ya sleepin n then when ya read that ya gonna b like naaa we ain't sleepin lollllll we know he ighttt but i know wat 2 do.dire same 2 u u slept b 4 n jason came thru strong that time n caught u by surprise n i told u they gettin better by the day.so when r these money matches happenin?i wanna see the burial lol.yo if u wanna train wit me,i live in the bx motha suckas n my aol name is oni163.abayo

BUM163

Smash Lord
hahahhahahahahahh who u know does a triple post me thatz who ahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahah......... watch me a notice lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
n one more 2 get the quad post n the crowd goes wild,bum wins bum wins oh yes bum wins 4 the quad post people neva seen b 4 in life so now quit.abayo

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not talking about johns, Bum.

I'm referring to DireVulcan's long list of accomplishments in OOS tournaments and huge national tournaments that Killer Fleet simply does not match up to.

Edit: Oh, your post wasn't addressing me until the middle-end of it, and you were on another tangent beforehand. Nevermind then, dude. XD

BUM163

Smash Lord
u seen that i did 4 posts just 2 test smashboards n they love me.i win motha suckas ahhhhhahahahahaha.abayo

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
I'm not talking about johns, Bum.

I'm referring to DireVulcan's long list of accomplishments in OOS tournaments and huge national tournaments that Killer Fleet simply does not match up to.

Edit: Oh, your post wasn't addressing me until the middle-end of it, and you were on another tangent beforehand. Nevermind then, dude. XD
Oooo THat ***** Johned you bum lol JP

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
bored.....

I dont wanna post anymore on smashboards about this........im bored so ill end this by saying........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :love: I love you jensin santiago :love:

Come to the biweekly so i can kiss u.

PS: WATTY I LOVE YOU AND WANNA MAKE OUT @ FC! See ya der!

PSS: BUM GOT OWNED BY INUI!!! BUM VS INUI I got 5 dollars on inui's.........................controller not working again!

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Why does post tourney discussion always come down to this? Regardless of whether or not Dire was serious or joking when he made his initial post, that whole thing could have been handled differently, i.e. without the whole entire community coming in to cause even more drama.

To go on and compare life when playing video games to life outside of the games is ridiculous. By that I mean going into peoples' personal lives and taking shots there. That goes for everyone. if people want to talk about jobs and girls and friends, that just has no basis whatsoever. Honestly, if that were the case, everyone loses to me, and people who know me will know exactly why. It's just pointless. Let's get back to the game and see who really has skill. Not luck or bs, but real skill.

BUM163

Smash Lord
words from the wise n everytime he posts itz the best cuz now everything changes bak cuz he got that power u motha suckaz.yo is it me or these brawl updates suck lol

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yo point is, if I talk smash trash, keep it smash trash.

S'all there is to it.

"I ***** you last tourney you suck at this game"

"yeah well your mother just died"

That = no good.

inui speaks alot of truth now.

And we did all sleep on each other (no homo).

Venom NY

Smash Lord
This is DJ Nintendo speaking: I don't care, let's crew battle. I've been wanting to do it for mad long and thats it!!

P.S. My Bowser is too good, get at me! KF all the way!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
war i say war !!!!!

WELL I KNOW THIS IS LATE but what is up with the sucking daves balls banwagon killer fleet **** and Big Night (named spelled incorrect showing lack of respect) why are u talking **** about girls dogs lol let me not even get started about u and the rest of kf **** is pointless and i can go days talking about all of u including dave but i am not going to go there lets just have a crew battle please its the inevitable ppl now its going to happen now i am going to make a thread about our crew battle and if yall dont take up the offer then put mouth where all of ur skills are which isnt alot. and i know yall going to say **** about wes u lost to W.knight adn i lost to DAve or i lost to inui, w/e doesnt matter to me its about time these ppl even get matches off of me cause look what char i play with compared to theirs but anyways they know if i was on my gae it would be a rap but anyways back to the crew battles. DA vs killer fleet sometime in july that way we all will have time to train for it so killer fleet the *****es that they are can make sure in 3 to 4 weeks their makeup is fine and ready to go and a **** date with DA and ur right pc u need to put on ur bib because each member on killer fleet is food to you:

WKnight= girber applesauce
BIG Night= 10 bottles of girber meat
killer box= barberque chicken
ace march= drumstick (since you mad skinn)
DAVE= steak sandwich
dj= spanish rice and beans
steiner and D.I.C.K= MICROWAVABLE FOOD
AND ANYOTHER WACK *** KILLER FEET MEMBER I FORGOT CAN BE JUST GRINDED UP TOGETHER AND JUST BE GUMBO FOR PC LOL.

BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS GOIGN OT BE THE LINE UP OF ****
DA:
WES
DIRE
KUBUU
PC
COMP
D1
JASON
RAFA

KILLER FEET:
DAVE
ACE
KILLER FOX
BIGNIGHT
WKNIGHT
STIENER
DJ
X
PREZ

NOW LISTEN I THINK TOWARDS THE END OF JULY WE SHOULD HAVE THIS CREW BATTLE SINCE NO TOUNREIS WILL BE GOING ON AND THAT IS MORE THEN ENUFF TIME TO GET THEIR GAMES UP AND IT IS GOING TO BE A ROUND ROBIN 8 VS 8 CREW BATTLES THE CREW WITH THE MOST WINS WIN.

BECAUSE THIS **** HAS TO STOP TIRED OF THE WHOLE KILLER FLEET THINKING THEY ARE SOMEBODIES LOL YAL HAVENT DONE ANYTHING COMPARED TO DIRE HE HAS PLACED HIGHER AT MORE TOUNREIES THEN ALL OF YALL AND TAKEN OUT MORE NOTABLE PPL THEN EVERYONE IN THE CRW WITH GAME AND WATCH. AND YALL TALK **** LOL AND DAVE ITS SAD U STILL CANT WIN A TOUNREY OR A BIG ONE WITH THE 2ND BEST CHAR IN THE GAME AND PPL LEFT AND RIGHT DO IT LOL IT MOST HURT. DONT SAY **** ABOUT ME AND OTHER SAMUS PLAYERS CAUSE THEY HAVENT WON ANY BIG TOUINREIS EITHER WITH SAMUS THE HIGHEST PLACE I EVER SEEN A SAMUS PLAYER AT A BIG TOUNREY IS 3 4TH AND I WONDER WHOM DID THAT ME.

YALL PPL MAKE ME SICK HOW U ACT I KNOW MIKE PPL TAKE THINGS A LIL TOO SERIOUS OUTSIDE THE GAME WOW AND JUST A DAY AGO DAVE CRYING TO ME ABOTU DIRE'S POST WHOS THE ***** DAVE LOL. IT SEEMS TO ME DIRE COULD BE A GOOD ANGER MANAGMENT THERAPIST BECAUSE HE SURE KNOWS HOW TO GET PPL PISSED HE JUST HAS TO WORK ON WHEN HE GETS THEM PISSED TO GET THEM OUT OF THE PISS MODE LOL.

BUT ANYWAYS LETS SEE IF KF GET THEMSELVES OUT OF THIS CREW BATTLE REQUEST EVEN PC CHRIS IS CALLING YALL OUT THATS BAD YALL TURNING HIM AND THE REST OF THE CREW DOWN IDK I SMELL AND BUNCH OF KF'S ALRIGHT

KISSING ****.

P.S I THINK ITS TIME FOR ME TO TRAIN HARD BODY FOR REAL THIS TIME NON-STOP UNTIL EVERY LAST PERSON THINKING THEY ARE HOT **** THAT LIVES IN NEW YORK IS DEAD STARTING WITH KF.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
all i can say is...... i got to go up to ny to see my boy DIRE and WES!!! i miss you guys man. haven't been to a tourney in a while..... cause i'm married =) but =(. i hope to see you guys soon.

BTW: i was kidding about being married, i'm actually engaged. =) yes, at age 19

P.S. i'm training hard too... i want to come hard body SON!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i love this.i already told wes i'm comin thru wit the camcorder n wes is goin bak 2 training so people ya know this is serious.when ya crew battle i don't wanna hear i didn't care about the crew battle cuz 4 that just say no.either way if ya say yea whoooooweee this is gonna b good n my aol name is oni163.my crew name is x-man cuz i'm alone ahhahahhahahhahahahhaahaahhahaahhhhahh motha suckas...........abayo

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
RAW F'in SEX!!

You're the man.

Come down to NY, we can go hit up a club or someth....wait...you're engaged!....GAH....:psycho:

We could just like play smash....or something..

Regardless YOU'RE TOO GOOD GIT YO BUTT DOWN HEA.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
**sits back and enjoys the drama here**

im not even gonna say anything, but its watever wes and DA.

and kubuu, i got nothing but love for ya man.

oh and we only got into this game like not too long ago and we havent been to any OOS tourneys to say anything about ****** OOS tourneys. but watever u know. i feel dumb doin this. this was just for fun for me but now it turned serious. (i luv this game lol)

me and jeff are gonna be there tomorrow to defend our teams title lol, so wes, good luck, cuz i konw bum dont need it.

and then u talk about us johning. but when ace beat u u werent at ur "best"...good ****

oh and inui, ace beat wes by actually fighting him, not running away.

and another thing, lord knight never beat me in tourney except for that one time in that LOW-TIER tourney. and on top of that, i used luigi just for fun in that tourney and i got 7th AND i beat lord knights old main (roy) with a character i picked up that day...good ****. keep making urself look stupider and stupider. (lolz at my new word)

BUM163

Smash Lord
yooo this will b the best crew battle word up.kf ya better accept n d.a not in july 2 late ya fire might die down.lets do this soon

Inui

Banned via Warnings
oh and inui, ace beat wes by actually fighting him, not running away.
This was already explained, but you apparently forgot to read that day.

Wes camped me hardcore the first half of the match with up b camping on the fin. I figured out to work around it. I fought him. I secured a lead. I noticed that the timer only had 30 seconds left on it. I ran.

At any rate, he had 90 damage and I had 20, so I probably would have won regardless.

I was smart enough to know my best chance was to run for the last 30 seconds. I know how to win.

Top Bottom