• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo East Winners

PB&J

Smash Hero
lets play some smash...lets stop letting our pride get in the way...if u lose get him next time..if u win don't rub it in his face...show some sportsmenship..its just a video game not life like mike g. said...so like i said lets play smash and take it out on the sticks

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good. No more flaming = w1n.

And Dav3 and Dire are both fun people that make any tournament they attend more fun and interesting, so they shouldn't hate on each other. XD

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
If you think Merlin is the best in Queens that's honestly fine, cause it's just respectfully backing up the leader in your crew.

Do me a favor, Just ask him who built him though and let's see what he says, where his respect is.

You guys are blowing stuff up and adding extra stuff for your benefit.

I don't join tourneys cause I know i'm gonna lose? Since when do I do that? I did Gauntlet singles on a whim and still got 3rd. when was the last time you got third at a Gauntlet Ace?...Jay? Have you kids ever won an Out Of State tourney? where were you guys at Cataclysm, at JC Media in Virginia, at Evo? Do you guys even GO to out of staters? Wow man...you're talking about MY tourney track record? Seriously consider what I just said because those aren't instigating insults, it's cold hard facts. If you mimic Dave and tell me my words hold no weight then I don't know what to say.

Everyone knows that I don't join KF's tourneys cause the venue sucks, and i'm out doing my bboy thing. Lawl@nobody likes me, that's hardly worth responding to. Oh and the funniest one of 'em all..tell me in this thread, quote me at one point where I made a john as to why I lost to Dave, all I did was get on him for the loss I took. Yet somehow i'm STILL making excuses for why I lost? I'm not using my character as a john, but if he wants to mention HOW much better he is, then WHY is he even coming that close to losing to one of the worst characters being used by someone he's way better than? It just would make no bloody darn sense ! That's what I mean. Look, a quote from an earlier post "I admit I did get nervous and that's why I couldn't finish the match."You see what I mean? It makes no sense. All these things I just pointed out. I don't get you guys, is this the same logic you guys use when spreading false crap about me that apparently KillaFox and AceMarth are believing? I hope you didn't hear any of this doodoo from Dave cause he can expertly fabricate & sweet-talk himself into thinking he was born in Bangladesh.

Dav3, I don't hate you or even dislike you, but you've got to be put in check once in a while, especially your instigating-while-knowing-nothing-of-the-situation crew

You're only in denial if you feel that nothing I said holds any weight to you.

Once again Dave, your PAST is better than me, but we're not living there are we? this isn't Zelda sir, wake up, just ADMIT you're washed up, and for good reason because you do have a life outside of this game, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a gramps with a walking stick.

Screw that best out of 1 million at Wrestlemania or whatever, i'll just politely wait til' next tourney and play him again and whatever happens happens.

Edit: This isn't a flame post.

Double Edit: If anything this will show how the Smash community reasons, with facts and efficiency (at least one side of this debacle anyway) You'd never see this levl of reasoning in an SRK thread =c

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
I don't join tourneys cause I know i'm gonna lose? Since when do I do that? I did Gauntlet singles on a whim and still got 3rd. when was the last time you got third at a Gauntlet Ace?...Jay? Have you kids ever won an Out Of State tourney? where were you guys at Cataclysm, at JC Media in Virginia, at Evo? Do you guys even GO to out of staters? Wow man...you're talking about MY tourney track record? Seriously consider what I just said because those aren't instigating insults, it's cold hard facts. If you mimic Dave and tell me my words hold no weight then I don't know what to say.

right. i actually have won OOS tournys. two in-fact. and one in the city. i didnt enter gauntlet and i didnt go to Evo or none of that cuz i have wats called a life and something u may be unfamiliar with.......a GIRLFRIEND. thats y buddy. plus i could bet my bottom dollar that u wouldnt have enterd gauntlet if KF woulda stood. i kno for a fact that i've made way more money than u have playin this game. and everything i hear is not just from dave but from too many ppl which i wont name. u dont enter KF tournys cuz theres no point. u wont win anything. at least i've won about 9 weeklys so far.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh, Ace Marth...

Dire is better than your entire crew except Bum. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Sorry. Just getting tired of Killer Fleet thinking they are > DA and people like Dire, when they are clearly not.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
although i hate weird drama (i like everyone from DA and KF) i do like crew battles :) We should do it sometime *puts on bib* i just dont wanna be apart of the drama plz ><

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO! @ *puts on bib*

PC's 2 good I would actually love a crew battle ^.^. That'll be fun XD.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Dude, shut up. Stop feeding the flames and being a troll. Let it go. You think this is making the Smash community look good to the Evo people watching this thread? Of course not! So stop.
dont worry, the drama/hype in this game is no where close to marvel yet. drama creates hype which creates good matches, its all in good fun.

Watty

Smash Lord
means he gonna eat some mofos up num num num num num lol

I <3 Mike G and papa Dave i miss u guys lol

PC Chris we had a bet i dont remember what it was but Pound we are doing it once i remember

flame wars do make me laugh though

itsneverfair

Smash Cadet
lol flaming does make people better.

I got into smash cuz someone said i sucked and i would never be better than them :p

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Actually, I'm really upset. I was expecting NoJ to show up and have his 20 dollar money match with me and he wasn't there. Super lame.

That is, in fact, on topic because we started it over his flaming of me in the Evo South topic :) Flaming almost cost me 20 dollars. Good thing he wasn't there.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
First off, Master Chibi, you the same Master Chibi as the Master Chibi that goes to TGA and Melty Blood tournaments?

Second off, beef in tournaments is necessary. $6,600 Grudge MM's are also necessary.

Talk is cheap. Money Matches speak.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
First off, enough about hoping not too scare away or not impress the Evo guys, do you understand who they deal with? SRK PEOPLE. Stuff like this is what those dudes discuss for teatime. Nothing new.

I just noticed Guardian Knight's post but I'm ignoring it cause I know him in RL and he's just a crazy funny instigator like that, but it's not too hilarious online. I'll see ya around sometime, do you guys host anymore smashfests?

Honestly it may sound kind of brutal but sometimes you have to let little flame wars like this happen.

Keeps the community hungry for stuff.

But don't you guys find it funny how i'm keeping it within the game and Killa Fleet are all sending personal attacks at me? They instantly want to take it to that level, and they are calling ME immature, it's just ridiculous. I'm just waiting for DJ to come in here and talk about my parents, ...aaany minute now.

I love how Merlin hasn't said anything in here at all yet because he knows that it was never aimed at him or involving him, smart guy.

Ace, it may be certain people that do not like me, but I know what it REALLY is. It's one person who REALLY doesn't like me from the beginning that knew how to spread the hate seed and let it circle. Though I wonder who that could possibly be. :confused: :confused:

So we both do good in our own tourneys, blah blah..

I'd like to see you win a weekly with PC in it. Or Wes when he's not playing like utter mielda, cause let's be honest if any of you for the exception of Dave (because he just knows Wes too much) think you guys can beat Wes at his best then it shows your inexperience in this evironment. Be THANKFUL that he's in his slump and you can sap quick wins off of him and build your rep. Maybe you might with that if you keep doing stuff like playing tag-team with your brother's place in tourney. Yeah I know about that.

How about this Ace? This will give you the chance to either really man up, or ..not.

First to 10 for 100 dollars.

And if I win with at least a 5 game lead then you pay me an extra 50, vice versa.

I await your response, just don't try and make it TOO personal ok? since I already know that's what it's gonna be.

Bacardi

Smash Rookie
First off, enough about hoping not too scare away or not impress the Evo guys, do you understand who they deal with? SRK PEOPLE. Stuff like this is what those dudes discuss for teatime. Nothing new.

How about this Ace? This will give you the chance to either really man up, or ..not.

First to 10 for 100 dollars.

And if I win with at least a 5 game lead then you pay me an extra 50, vice versa.

I await your response, just don't try and make it TOO personal ok? since I already know that's what it's gonna be.

This is the kind of stuff srk people love drama and mm's and here I was content with the gameplay of smash

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Dude, shut up. Stop feeding the flames and being a troll. Let it go. You think this is making the Smash community look good to the Evo people watching this thread? Of course not! So stop.
Inui has the post of the day

Btw Cactuar ill train with you, I come from the land of cheesesteaks, bad sports teams and obesity ;-)

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Please don't compare this community to SRK. I love Evo and everything it stands for, but its most prevalent community is a self-inhibiting **** in a box.

-SynikaL

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
whoa whoa whoa...

inui, STFU. honestly, if he's better then our entire, how has our whole crew beaten him in tourney. im not tryin to start anything more so dont think that ppl.

and dire, i havent even said anything but, "someone woke up this morning and drank a tall glass of haterade" lol (thats funny though)

but if u want i can be down on that challenge too.

and about the "tag-team" that me and him did, i played my first match against some random noob then i had to go so i gave it to my brother, but no offense im pretty sure u guys have done something unfair for one of ur gauntlets (and if not sorry)

thats all i have to say about this, im outta here...goin to WORK dire...and then im gonna see my GIRLFREIND dire...lol, j/k.

oh and no offense, but if u ask ppl in NYC, the majority like W2Z better so stop johning about not joining our weeklies cuz u know thats not the case.

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
First off, Master Chibi, you the same Master Chibi as the Master Chibi that goes to TGA and Melty Blood tournaments?
Yeah that's me.

And before you ask, I play this game, but very freaking badly because I joined the scene way too late so I gave up after being ***** in like the 2 or 3 Smash tournaments I attended.

:dizzy:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It's funny how this **** started. I swear Dire wasn't being serious or was just joking in the beggining then multiple people start attacking him and more than half weren't even named by Dire in his first post.

It's like kicking a rock at someone from mistake then having knives being thrown back at you.

BUM163

Smash Lord
more stuff like this needs 2 happen.yo inui i'm not in kf.i'm not in any crew.as a matter of fact,i'm about 2 make my own crew n itz not gonna only consist of smash players.itz gonna consist every competitve player.dire u should go 2morrow n acemarth of course u goin so ya should do ya money match there.each match is worth ten dollars instead of whoeva wins the 10 matches win 100 just have it as each match worth 10 dollars.dave n dire need 2 mm also n handle that cuz since ya r fired up would probably b the greatest matches eva 2 b seen.kf vs da is like virtua fighter vs tekken.itz been in productions 4 awhile n needs 2 b done.i'm pretty sure once it happens it will b sooooooooooooo good n i make sure i'll record it that crews all ova the world is gonna b like yo make crews more involved in smash cuz 2me watz the point of crews when no one battles lol.kids makes new crews everyday but yet b scared.dan is hilarious that ***** is borned crazy lol.when ya do crew battle it shouldn't b a five vs five.just bring wateva crew members u can n that handle it from there.lets set this up.i'm sure dire in the training room right now preparing 4 these battles.i have 2 defend dire on one thing.he has done upsets quite a few times n i was there 2 witnessed it.even though he can annoy me at times i still would say dire skill is real good n he hasn't reach hiz top probably not even close yet.......wes i gonna say it again he has 2 stop doin hammers sooooooo much lol.i think thatz watz slowin u down.just like me i'm gonna diss myself but like when i play pc my ******* after he drillz i tend 2 go 4 a grab cuz i'm b feenin 2 grab him n do sum damage but because pc is gameshark he does a shine wit 100 percent accuracy[pc i hate u motha sucka lol]i can't grab him.i know how it feelz 2 do certain things cuz u so use 2 it.dave sumtimes can b crazy but one thing i can say he just keeps it real.when dire was like how u train ur bro 2 lose 2 u n dave was like helllll yea lol cuz hez mad good.think about it people do things like that in smash all the time just in different wayz.dave knowz hiz brother is better so he got hiz bro in anotha way.now whether hiz bro fell 4 the trick is on dave brother meanin he did fall 4 it lol.listen whoeva wanna train let me know i live in the bx n my new character is lil mac n ridley cuz yes they will b in the game.if u want to train message me on aol-oni163 or on here n i'm throwin pokemon tournaments so if u play pokemon n up 4 the challenge message me.longest post eva alllllllllllllllllllllllll right motha suckas

Venom NY

Smash Lord
....i like w2z better :( this fighting must stop :D cuz its gai and people are acting like women.And their periods attract bears PLZ I HATE BEARS so stop fighting :D Anchorman ftw

Aesir

Smash Master
Wow I'm the biggest troll on smashboards and I've got to say is; ****ing shut up everyone, even me.

This has blown up into personal attacks that aren't needed most of you are acting like 5 year olds whos daddy beats them at night, just shove it. please

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Wow I'm the biggest troll on smashboards and I've got to say is; ****ing shut up everyone, even me.

This has blown up into personal attacks that aren't needed most of you are acting like 5 year olds whos daddy beats them at night, just shove it. please
wow thats mad specific LOL

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
Look at the thread I've started! And all I wanted to do was share some Evo results and videos... This isn't supposed to be about fighting, smash is a video game, and video games are supposed to be fun and entertaining. Sure competition is fun and entertaining, but this is starting to get out of hand. I was reading every post in this thread seeing what people thought about Evo, but it's all gone off topic and really annoying. Let's stop saying which crew is better than another, and just play smash. If someone wins a match that "shouldn't have," let them have their day, as long as they didn't do anything illegal. They camped? Well camping is legal. They wobbled? Well wobbling is still semi-legal right now. Let's just all chill out and have a good time. And if you did lose a big match, just play them later and wreck them if you know you can ;). That's one thing so great about tournaments, they are always so random, and the top spots can become anyone. This is why rankings aren't always based off of tournaments, because rankings can involve more than a single match or two, include records and what not, and so on. I can't even remember what else to comment on people saying because there's been so much here I can't remember it all. People shouldn't be making fun of people's personal lives, saying how they have a life and someone else doesn't, because chances are, they are wrong. We all lives, hell, smash can be a life. Also, Dire, I don't really think that playing as G&W is an excuse (I don't know if you said that or if someone said you said that), because it's up to you to choose a character, and you are able to counterpick, but in all honesty, your G&W owns. Props to you on mastering a low tier character.

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
yo thered be less drama on east coast if pusies would stop hiding behind crew affiliations and man up especially in new york man up and play for yourself crewless is the way to go

if kf is crazy enough to do 100 bones money matches sign me up ****** fight these ***** foxes think they good ***** every fox in ny same **** diff name lol

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
All yall stupid *** ****** need to shut the **** up and start playing Guitar hero 2

Top Bottom