• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Maybe some people around here just want to show how cool and specific and delightfully obscure their images are. All you do here is write about it, and maybe post it in the post for archival's sake (in case you change it.)
For example, this is an Avatar/Avatar avatar:

Huh. Maybe I should actually use that one...

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
My avatar is The Mole from Happy Tree Friends, a blind man who gets stuck with the jobs requiring sight that almost always ends in hilarity. And by hilarity I mean tragedy.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
My avatar is an Espeon holding a basket with an Eevee in it. It's by an artist called Purplekecleon on deviantart. I think it's super cute ^^

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I just got a picture of Frieza with crossed arms and added some visual effects to it.

I think it looks pretty nice.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
My avatar is from Yuri Norstein's Hedgehog in the Fog. Norstein is my favorite animator and I frequently use images from his films as avatars.

I think this particular image is from promotional art or something of the sort since it doesn't actually appear anywhere in the film.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U06jlgpMtQs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U06jlgpMtQs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Laika is so cool. Always thought your avatar was just a random dog, but man, it's awesome that your avatar is Laika.

mzink*

Smash Ace
My cat.
Pretty simple. Though he is growing so I will probably update that avatar.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Laika. The first earthling to go into orbit!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laika
Laika is so cool. Always thought your avatar was just a random dog, but man, it's awesome that your avatar is Laika.
That is one majestic avatar Luigi and thank you Skyler for posting the theme of the motherland.

Well, my avatar is of Vic Rattlehead,

He is the mascot of the Thrash Metal band Megadeth, I know I could had had a generic avatar of some anime or video game character but Vic suits me pretty well and he is pretty much my avatar of choice for all of my picture-related needs.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Major General Olivier Mira Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood.

She's so badsas :love:

Jonas

Smash Champion
Basically just found some artwork of Paper Bowser and gave him a big grin. Later, when I was a premium member, some kind soul in the disco room gave him a rainbow 'fro for me. I sadly can't remember who it was, but I'm very glad he did it =D

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
A headshot of Gordon Freeman. I don't really like the white light around his head though.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's SSJ Vegita. Duh.

edit: aw, ****! i don't have my custom avatar anymore :(

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
The USS Iowa firing a full broadside of her nine 16-inch guns on the 15th of August 1984.

I've made it pretty much a tradition to have my avatar that of the Iowa by now. I was just fascinated with battleships when I first started using forums and it all just stuck from there. XD

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
X isn't back that's nonsense.

Also my avatar is Shadow Man, the character from the awesome video game. Except he has orange disco shades on. It's a Decisive Games thing.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Hee.

My avatar is the Medic from Team Fortress 2, an awesome FPS. A friend of mine put the words 'Hello Fraulein!' in it, which is one of his many wonderful quotes. :3

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
someone give me my vegita avatar back! :( :( :(

wait i think i learned how to upload it

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
this is an intentional double post to see if me posting again will make my avatar show up

edit: YES! it worked. I am once again the prince of all saiyans

cutter

Smash Champion
Evil Marik from the Yu-Gi-Oh Battle City series.

All his lines were pure gold.

It never ceased to amaze me how ludicrous some of the things he said were.Watch some of this if your interested.From a minute on is pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjTC4yVasco

Crazy *******.....
I just can't help but laugh seeing your avatar every time. I KNOW Evil Marik was bat**** insane especially after watching the vid you linked, but I don't remember him sticking out his tongue like that.

As for my avatar, it's Vela from the forgotten gem of a game on the N64 called Jet Force Gemini. I <3333 Vela.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Sora from Kingdom Hearts II. Simple and clean.
I see what you did there. My avatar is basically simple as well. It was once an animated .gif, but I had to make it static for this site. I just did it cause it fit my name here, and I don't think I've seen people with The Game as their avi. I guess I better expect being hated for a while now.

Top Bottom