• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST2 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tournament 2! - Orlando, FL - September 4-6 2010!!

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Blah blah blah deal with it people!! People play brawl others play melee or both. Don't be dumb and try to separate them because YOU don't like it.

Don't be dumb like Plaink at pound4 when he was bashing Brawl...

PB&J

Smash Hero
i think it should be brawl and melee because the more big tournies that have them maybe brawl players will start playing melee too and that is better for the community

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
oooooo lol

Finch has a point

This tourny should be renamed

Florida's Awesome Smash Tournament 2! (all credit goes to uuaa)
haha thanks d-torr. at first i used to call it that for FAST1 but i think it should suit it now :)

ok people read da top where does it say melee only??? im just sayin

i hate brawl but yes there will be brawl at this so deal with it having a brawl tournament never kept people from coming; only the opposite, therefore it would make the best sense attendance wise to run brawl as well

im not tryin to beat pound 4 here i just want a good regional/national with hopefully a big oos turnout
very true. keep it at your standards boi

Blah blah blah deal with it people!! People play brawl others play melee or both. Don't be dumb and try to separate them because YOU don't like it.

Don't be dumb like Plaink at pound4 when he was bashing Brawl...
very true as well

-instigates plaink bashing lol-

Like me

uuaa and legion training is too good

The true training comes from your mind heart and soul D-torr..... lol

anyways!!! ima be at this. Count me in son. also frames... really...make it Floridas Awesome SMASH Tournament :D

kthnxbye

- uuaa

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I'll try to go too if it is both Melee and Brawl as those tourneys are the best. Hbox teams?

idk if I am entering singles in melee anymore though. Not kidding as of right now.

Also Smash 64 would be a great side event.
M2K!!! I love Brawl/Melee tournys too.
**** em M2K! And join Singles

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wow, I wasn't able to attend the first one (I wanted it to be my first tournament, but I had RedHalberd parent johns).

...Although, this seems to be happening really late in the summer. I don't know if I'm going to be still living in Florida. It's very likely that I would have moved away to college by this time...

:069:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Wow, I wasn't able to attend the first one (I wanted it to be my first tournament, but I had RedHalberd parent johns).

...Although, this seems to be happening really late in the summer. I don't know if I'm going to be still living in Florida. It's very likely that I would have moved away to college by this time...

:069:
like that will stop u, i'm quite sure u'll end up flying, or get ur parents to pick you up from college and drive you down :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i want to come, cause Frames is too good...

but thats the weekend of Dragoncon in Atlanta, and I already got a ride situated. I think I'll take a break from brawl that weekend and go to it instead (mainly since i never been lol)

Top Bottom