• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST2 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tournament 2! - Orlando, FL - September 4-6 2010!!

-!-

Smash Lord
sooo if this is happening for real lll probably be here :) I didn't attended the 1st one and I heard it was insane lol well see

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
i gotta beat this nicaboy guy and prove that im still good. i kinda wanna go

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hey guys remember when xYz and Rx- won teams at FAST1 beating M2k and Cort... let's live in the past for a few minutes... ahhhh refreshing. * goes and watch teams finals on youtube.*
then we got stomped and split 1st... good times..

I'll be training with HRNUT and im entering Singles... Already have these days off. Expect a very gay, very redifined Salco/GW. Bringing sexy back for sure.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey guys remember when xYz and Rx- won teams at FAST1 beating M2k and Cort... let's live in the past for a few minutes... ahhhh refreshing. * goes and watch teams finals on youtube.*
then we got stomped and split 1st... good times..

I'll be training with HRNUT and im entering Singles... Already have these days off. Expect a very gay, very redifined Salco/GW. Bringing sexy back for sure.
yo ni99a lets play some smash this week, tru? havent seen yo as5 in a hot min mah dood

Top Bottom