• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST2 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tournament 2! - Orlando, FL - September 4-6 2010!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
LETS START DOING WORK!!!!!

FRAMES, ITS NOT DONE IF ITS NOT YOU..... BUT ONLY YOU CAN DO IT..... SO DO IT!!!!

HYPE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!

HYPE FOR THIS GAME(melee)

HYPE FOR ME!!!!!

This post just got SKRACH COMBOED!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
yeah.. this isnt during the summer.. why such a big tourney when it could be brought back like a month so more peepz can come?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Come on Frames, we need some details to generate hype.

If people don't know in advance then nobody will come <_<. Plane tickets get mad expensive if you wait too long.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If it does please add ssb64 frames.

I'll run it by myself so you don't have to worry about it. It'll have a cheap entry fee too so people won't be afraid to enter. Maybe like $2-5 somwhere between there.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I love how many posts this thread has when threads with walls of text in the OP can't generate more than two responses.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I love how many posts this thread has when threads with walls of text in the OP can't generate more than two responses.
That's because "wall-o-text" posts usually answer all the questions we have, whereas brief texts leave a lit to be desired... Which we voice outlr distaste for

Mampam

Smash Ace
i was GARBAWJ @ FAST1.... my pool sandbagged me

will be there...... tho im still pretty bad.... =(

Top Bottom