• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fatal Q/A Topic.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
but...there has to be an easier way, when you do a mid level throw, it kinda just avoids pikmin completely and is really annoying.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
How often do you practice during the week and how much do you think it interferes w/college? You or at least your school is literally 5 mins away from yet I've never played you. Then again, it'd just be dittos or against my s***ty samus.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Help me w/ D3 please. What stage/tactics on the stage are useful if they strike SV? What is the basic breakdown of if you do happen to be close to D3?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dont even think SV is a good stage for snake to fight ddd on.

FATAL.
what are the most common mistakes you see snake players make?

also what is your strategy vs IC's?

So Fatal

Smash Master
Help me w/ D3 please. What stage/tactics on the stage are useful if they strike SV? What is the basic breakdown of if you do happen to be close to D3?
This is old but watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVxESZxegzg

Try to get rid of SV/FD when striking there really good for DDD.

If your Close to d3 the general idea is to have a grenade close by to stop the CG but thats not always the case, try to always approach with a grenade or ftilit when theres a fresh nade right behind. Punish DDD air dodge landing with dair, it *****. Camp hard.

I never play again samus but they suck so just ftilit and then kill with utilit ^.^

Common mistakes.. I don't really know haha, spotdodge habits are huge in a lot of snake mains I see, including myself.

VS ic's is somewhat simple, always have grenades out. Never try to fight without them cause your going to get grabbed, you need the nades to mess it up. Camp hard.

RATED

Smash Lord

If your Close to d3 the general idea is to have a grenade close by to stop the CG but thats not always the case, try to always approach with a grenade or ftilit when theres a fresh nade right behind. Punish DDD air dodge landing with dair, it *****. Camp hard.

I never play again samus but they suck so just ftilit and then kill with utilit ^.^

Common mistakes.. I don't really know haha, spotdodge habits are huge in a lot of snake mains I see, including myself.

VS ic's is somewhat simple, always have grenades out. Never try to fight without them cause your going to get grabbed, you need the nades to mess it up. Camp hard.
snake mains need to stop doing that. lol I am known for not spotdodging NOTHING at all, I forgot what's that action in the game. I prefer attacking or rolling away or something that's not a spotdodge.

It sucks, unless you are falco or some character like that.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

Thanks, this was much needed :)

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Hey Fatal, what goes through your mind when you play? Like, what do you think about when the match first starts, when a tactic stops working, and stuff in general? Thanks

Reyney

Smash Apprentice
i watched some videos of you and it catched my eye, that you roll into the enemy pretty often and they rarely punish. you do this especially when at the edge.

how can you get away with this?

So Fatal

Smash Master
i watched some videos of you and it catched my eye, that you roll into the enemy pretty often and they rarely punish. you do this especially when at the edge.

how can you get away with this?
Luck basically. I analyze my oppents so I know how there going to react in certain situations when I roll/dodge or w.e sometimes I get punished and sometimes i Don't. You just got to know what there going to do.

Hey Fatal, what goes through your mind when you play? Like, what do you think about when the match first starts, when a tactic stops working, and stuff in general? Thanks
Depends really on the MU what's going through my head. When playing lightweight chars "Trade Dammage" I usually think lol. but yea depends on the MU. When Im getting own I just think in my head what I can change/ do different that will help me do better.

hey fetal, how do you beat MK, and snake dittos? :D
I'll teach you in person lol.

What do you do againt Peach's chaingrab at 0 percent?

I never been in this before? So im not exactly sure.. I would keep grenades out near me at low percents for sure tho.

mgssuneku

Smash Rookie
fatal ur snake is really good!!

who do u think camps the most with snake?
who do u think is the best after ur snake?
who do u think is the coolest snake? like fun to watch and flashy?

So Fatal

Smash Master
I do momentum cancel hahah.

Bizkit camps most with snake.

Razer is the best snake main after me but ally can be better than both of us if he mained snake still.

Razer prob. I play lame and still win :D

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Where do you think Snake should be on the tier list? Imo he should be 3rd below MK and Diddy. If IC's don't exist he'd be much much lower imo.

napZzz

Smash Hero
wouldn't you think that falco is also better than snake? Thats just how I Feel I guess, I think he's tied with marth in effectiveness overall...marth just an under rated **** who gets held back by mk...not like snake doesn't have issues with mk either :l

etecoon

Smash Hero
maybe just me but I feel like diddy and DDD, especially DDD are harder as marth than MK

So Fatal

Smash Master
wouldn't you think that falco is also better than snake? Thats just how I Feel I guess, I think he's tied with marth in effectiveness overall...marth just an under rated **** who gets held back by mk...not like snake doesn't have issues with mk either :l
Nah falco is deff not better than Snake.

So Fatal

Smash Master
explain why?

this, but more in depth advice though?
Well I think does better vs the top chars MK,Wario,Diddy,IC's then Falco does.

Vs Falco this is how I generally play it. Don't approach off the start your just going to get grabbed. Nade and take laser hits untill your at 40ish percent then approach and fight.. and hopefully they will be at 30ish from nades and you won't get CG'd. On BF you can grab release him into fully charged mines on platforms. ^.^

So Fatal

Smash Master
hrnut! He man :] I think the MU is even personally. Wario can gimp snake easily and get quick kills with waft and snake is snake. I recently just playd atomsk's wario in tourney and it was really hard to beat.

Top Bottom