• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fast Food

M@v

Subarashii!
My favorites are Wendy's and Arby's. Although I am still mad at Arby's for getting rid of their home style fries =(.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
After watching super size me, I became seriously addicted to McDonalds. Every day for a couple of months I would eat atleast one meal from McDonalds. The worse thing was that it was like a half hour walk to the McDonalds where i would get my food from, so when I couldn;t find someone to give me ride I had to walk there.

When I came home from boarding school and couldn't eat it as frequently I had incredibly strong cravings for it. I would contemplate walking 3-4 miles to the nearest McDonalds.

But i'm over that now

User_Maat_Re

Smash Cadet
I hate most fast food restaurants. I mean, what's so good about a ****ty burger shining from all the grease. Disgusting. It even smells bad. Soda sucks from all the water added. Healthy food ftw.

I like Subway though. And some Chinese restaurants. Those are good.

Donut!

Smash Apprentice
Taco Bell FTWz!!!

BTW, has anyone tried the new Angry Whopper? Looks pretty gosh-darn tasty.

Taco Bell FTWz!!!

BTW, has anyone tried the new Angry Whopper? Looks pretty gosh-darn tasty.
as long as the people make it right it is pretty **** good. whats happens is they put like all the jalapenos on one side. this happened to a lot of my friends too apparently. making it not spicy, then too spicy.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
The Angry Whopper is the best burger I've ever had. (Keep in mind I only eat burgers fast food.) I love how hot and spicy it is. I don't even like bacon and that was fine. The really good parts were the pickles. One bite and an explosion of spice. And it's so big. I really hope that it stay longer than march. Only thing that sucks is the $3.69 price what with that new McDonalds Value Meal.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
[rant]I agree with some guy who commented in the article about health nuts ruining fast food. I miss the dark meat in chicken mcnuggets. They compensated for the taste by adding more salt, and when I had some yesterday I had to drench it in sauce because they would be so salty otherwise. I swear they used to sell them by the 20 but now all I see is 10 at most so I would have to pay more for two sets of 10 rather than just buy 20. Taking out supersize after that media pressure from that movie sucks. I never gave a **** about calories or whatever, my metabolism is pretty ****ed up because I've been underweight my whole life, though my arteries and whatever are probably clogged like hell (therefore I'm extremely biased, sorry overweight people/people watching their diets). I'm fine with fast-food places offering healthy alternatives, but they shouldn't have to change their whole menu to cater to people who want to lose weight. Feel free to flame my ignorance.

I've bought soft drinks like Nestea in a bottle, begin to enjoy it, then I notice somethings off with the taste, so I finally look at the label and it says diet in small letters =\.

Oh well the world doesn't revolve around me, and the majority of people seem to be obese these days, so it's a good thing people are watching out for their health, though I would personally prefer the delicious-artery-clogging fastfood than average-tasting-still-artery-clogging-but-not-as-much fastfood
[/rant]

So on a related note, McDonald's chicken mcnuggets definitely move up on my list, especially with sweet n sour sauce. I could probably eat up till 30 before I get sick of em. My favorite fast food item at the moment.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I eat lots of Sushi <3

Lately, I've been eating a lot of KFC (Usually don't eat it more than once a month).
: 0

It all depends on who I'm with I guess.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I had Taco Bell yesterday, so I'll say that.

I miss the "Fire" hot sauce.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I forget the name of the place, but they had pulled pork that tasted like vomit. It was like chewing on spit-up. Anyways, 5 guys it is.

Faux

Smash Rookie
I like Buger King the best. Their Angry Whoppers are delicious. It's too bad that they almost always screw up my order.

Taco Bell is another one of my favorites.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Subway is fabulous. My wife and I both love Taco Bell.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I like Buger King the best. Their Angry Whoppers are delicious. It's too bad that they almost always screw up my order.

Taco Bell is another one of my favorites.
I love their Angry Whoppers but I don't like onions :(

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Oh snap... I forgot about Jack in the Box.

JitB > all

It aggravates me that other places don't offer breakfast 24/7.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I've only heard about in-n-out. I've never been there. And curly fries rule.

And yes, I was admin over Brawl Central.

Though, I do really love Burger King's cinnaminies or however you spell them.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I've only heard about in-n-out. I've never been there. And curly fries rule.

And yes, I was admin over Brawl Central.

Though, I do really love Burger King's cinnaminies or however you spell them.
no matter where I go I always put some fries on my burger ALWAYS
and yes you did seem familar
I'm not a fan of the cinnamines

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Here's a question: does Pizza Hut count as fast food anymore? It seems like everywhere I go, they insist on sitting you down, getting you your own server, and having a full-blown menu. I totally missed the transition.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Here's a question: does Pizza Hut count as fast food anymore? It seems like everywhere I go, they insist on sitting you down, getting you your own server, and having a full-blown menu. I totally missed the transition.
Dude, you can order online now. I think that makes it easier to be honest. It's hard to make a personal order over the phone

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Oh right. I totally forgot about carryout.

Top Bottom