• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU VGC: Spring Smash! 2/27/11 - FL! ~~~~ Videos Up

2-DJeff

Smash Master
mink i can show you the mk vs zss mu if you want so you can beat super wolf. his mk is not that complex.
i shockedyou didn't win mink

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
mink i can show you the mk vs zss mu if you want so you can beat super wolf. his mk is not that complex.
i shockedyou didn't win mink
yea dawggg cux your IC grabs are so complex dawg their hard as to do lmao. i shockk too lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea dawggg cux your IC grabs are so complex dawg their hard as to do lmao. i shockk too lol
ill bee Gnw or mk zss falco snake diddy and who ever else i can think of and ill still probly beat you lol
and my ic are pretty complex watch my vids and i do things that ppl have never seen before with my desync
and ill play mk against your IC since IC arent that complex and mk is lol
every1 says that until they try to play them seriously lol. ask my bro the guy that 2-0d u drunk in tourney he said the same thing until he tryed to 2nd them

CR4CK3RWOLF

Smash Rookie
man i wanna learn that blaster flash trick you guys do with falco!

shoot-then flash right after, i cant seem to do that for mah life! DX

and if anyones got tips for my fox and pikachu, lemme know. :)

-!-

Smash Lord
ill bee Gnw or mk zss falco snake diddy and who ever else i can think of and ill still probly beat you lol
and my ic are pretty complex watch my vids and i do things that ppl have never seen before with my desync
and ill play mk against your IC since IC arent that complex and mk is lol
every1 says that until they try to play them seriously lol. ask my bro the guy that 2-0d u drunk in tourney he said the same thing until he tryed to 2nd them
I can't wait to watch you guys play lol some things are not what they look like, same goes with your bro ;) No Johns, but ONE set can become useless to talk about... trust me.

Anyways, till it happens its just up in the air.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I can't wait to watch you guys play lol some things are not what they look like, same goes with your bro ;) No Johns, but ONE set can become useless to talk about... trust me.

Anyways, till it happens its just up in the air.
o just look me up on youtube
if you wanna seem me play
and he was drunk lol im not saying wolf did bad though
i just think his mk is mediocre is all and i believe that mink shoulda one this lol. and i hope your not trying to act like your snake is doing something lol
if you guys wanna money match just let me know lol its nothing lol

-!-

Smash Lord
just watch the set with Esam, did not impressed lol no different then any average IC.

ohh If you wanna hear a "John" about why we both did horrible at that tourney, sure I'll tell you since your elevating yourself so high lol We had not played in a very long time and we, by some miracle, managed to get a ride up there with Viper (Which he had like 4 people bail on him) you can take it or leave it that's up to you and I can predict what you'll tell yourself after reading this excuse but anyways I lost to Mink on that tournament he 2-0'ed me and it was a legit match, I entered knowing I could lose horribly but that was my mistake, on that day Mink was waaay better then me no lie there, have I beat him before? sure, do I feel like I could beat him next time? sure, I've been playing quite a bit and also I was disappointed at how the bracket was done cuz I didn't played Mink or Viper, on losers I forfeited but if I hadn't I most likely would of advanced to GF but we won't know now :/ ohh yes, my snake isn't good trust me.

funny how Swolfs MK is a joke, yet he still won this? you say mink should have won? well lol he didn't, he is good but it looks like hes not good enough to beat a scrub MK yet am I right?

like I said, this whole thing is up in the Air, when ever we do meet we'll see what's what lol I'll Salute your bro if he beats Swolf again making a Set Record of 2-0 and it seems that you wouldn't have a problem against him as well :bee:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
just watch the set with Esam, did not impressed lol no different then any average IC.

ohh If you wanna hear a "John" about why we both did horrible at that tourney, sure I'll tell you since your elevating yourself so high lol We had not played in a very long time and we, by some miracle, managed to get a ride up there with Viper (Which he had like 4 people bail on him) you can take it or leave it that's up to you and I can predict what you'll tell yourself after reading this excuse but anyways I lost to Mink on that tournament he 2-0'ed me and it was a legit match, I entered knowing I could lose horribly but that was my mistake, on that day Mink was waaay better then me no lie there, have I beat him before? sure, do I feel like I could beat him next time? sure, I've been playing quite a bit and also I was disappointed at how the bracket was done cuz I didn't played Mink or Viper, on losers I forfeited but if I hadn't I most likely would of advanced to GF but we won't know now :/ ohh yes, my snake isn't good trust me.

funny how Swolfs MK is a joke, yet he still won this? you say mink should have won? well lol he didn't, he is good but it looks like hes not good enough to beat a scrub MK yet am I right?

like I said, this whole thing is up in the Air, when ever we do meet we'll see what's what lol I'll Salute your bro if he beats Swolf again making a Set Record of 2-0 and it seems that you wouldn't have a problem against him as well :bee:
LOL really im way better than mink lol no effince mink lol. his puff is legit though. but lol yea dude thats not a john because we havnt been playing except once the week b4 the tourney when i had a fest lol. idc what impress you lol you said u wanna watch how i play lol so watch that old stuff lol. and look who went to you guys tourney ROFL lol who on the PR went? what top player (other than PR players) that went to your tourney? lmao plz stop lol your bad lol MM me then lol. you want my bro to beat super wolf drunk again? lmao you probably want jerz to beat him again with diddy 2 huh? lol Money match me all you guys want its nothing like i said lol. you got 5th at a tourney that didnt really even matter lol. Ill play emo wolf if you want Money match lol. just see me. I saw yall at gainsville and i asked if you guys wanted to play after the tourney and i cant remeber who but one of you was like nah man i dont want to like a punk lol. Dude if i coulda rode with ryan down there i would probably won this lol. just saying lol. going striaght IC and everything even on RC and Brin lol. no i wouldnt have a problem against emo wolf lol Money match? 5$
lol i wasnt even elevating my self at 1stt all i said is emo wolf mk is that complex but hey if you guys wanna play lets do it

-!-

Smash Lord
uhhh I said "you guys" you said you would beat him with any of your characters lol read please, also am I proud of getting 5th? have I made it seem like this tournament had as much skill as MLG yea ok lol not even gonna bother cuz as I keep saying, it all up in the air lol you'll keep portraying yourself high up lol keep going, when we do meet up well see what's good Lol but by the looks of things, you won't need any practice to beat any of us lol an I right or what?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
uhhh I said "you guys" you said you would beat him with any of your characters lol read please, also am I proud of getting 5th? have I made it seem like this tournament had as much skill as MLG yea ok lol not even gonna bother cuz as I keep saying, it all up in the air lol you'll keep portraying yourself high up lol keep going, when we do meet up well see what's good Lol but by the looks of things, you won't need any practice to beat any of us lol an I right or what?
probably not lol and you were acting like emo wolf won MLG ROFL get off his meat broski. but yea i already know whats good so we can run that if you want. ANd i didnt know you got 2-0 by mink. lol damn. lmao
but yup ill see yall

-!-

Smash Lord
DJ your a funny guy ill give you that lol btw this guy will Fxck you up and take your money lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Alright man i'l take your money off your hands.
still blowing off that hot air huh? lets get it
keep it tourney style or we choosing what characters where staying the whole time?
DJ your a funny guy ill give you that lol btw this guy will Fxck you up and take your money lol
hes ok i was there when i saw him play kuro. And i see your still meat riding? lol
and my names not DJ learn to read
and fyi i know who green ace is *******

-!-

Smash Lord
nah, it looks like you can read Dj :bee:

EDIT:
btw, I may just be bad at looking up videos but do you have anything more recent then that set with Esam? that was just a month ago :/

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah, it looks like you can read Dj :bee:
you mean cant*? come on now lol and i shouldnt be talking for mistakes like that.
and if your talking about the "D" and the "J" i am reading it right your just typing it wrong since you wanna try to be a jack *** about my name. Its "DJ" not "Dj". :troll:.. lol your bad stop lmao
im out though sleep is calling my name and yea i got 1 with HRnut and a couple of me just playing around in friendlys.
I didnt know i had a fan.... Meat rider. lmao peace

-!-

Smash Lord
I actually meant *can* Dj, no need to point the obvious lol

EDIT: I give up on you... you just suck...

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Alright man but thing is I don't even use diddy kong ever. So that really not my best when i'm rusty.

So you want to put $10 up pika vs ic's?

Then $20 for are marvel set.

I would put more money up for brawl but I never play.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Alright man but thing is I don't even use diddy kong ever. So that really not my best when i'm rusty.

So you want to put $10 up pika vs ic's?

Then $20 for are marvel set.

I would put more money up for brawl but I never play.
ill do 7$ pika vs ic
your no a pr so what dose it matter to me?
and yea for marvel 2. marvel 3 is gay its like brawl random **** happens such as tripping in brawl. you can x factor and come back and win which is dumb. i played my friend demonic all last night and ill be ****** him and his last character phoenix would come back and win. because level 3 x factor chip of raging phoenix take all you life . notice i said chip damage to so not im not money matching that much in that game. that game i can barely stand it. if you s.jump and hit they ground certain characters can low short you after empty jumping and down blocking immediately which is dumb as ****. If you or your opponent call assist and the person who calls the assist is hit at the same time. the assist is still active\ which is ****ing gay also. so no i dont wanna MM that much in it. It makes me hella mad. I rage so much on it even though im undefeated on ranked. Try a different price. If you played marvel 2 you will understand where i come from. Though are just some of the things i analysis over the past couple of weeks why its a bad game. Ive been saying that its a bad game since before it even came out. ill MM you in it but not for 20$. The game is cheap is ****. especially online play.right now i just play it for fun. if the had a tournament for it and entry was 15+ i would never enter dont matter how good i am.
ill do a 5$ mm in mvc3 and thats pushing it for me. I went back to mvc2 because i dont like that game at competitive play

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
alil latee lol but 2-Djfxckkk lol gett out of here with talking that shxt dawg i ask your crew to mm and u bailed saying naw dawg u guys arent part of swam*****s of that area etc etc. i didnt give a fxck about that gainsville tournament. you should instead of sitting behind the computer and writting shxt here should just wait till next time. or find something else to do dude. and ic haha a charecter that just grabs oh so sickk man how proud you must be lol. foreal get alll these matches up in your head. you littearely made me laughh thnks ddawg now getttttttttttt with all the shxt talkingg. foreal dawggggg you are a funny dude. now quit it with that ic gay shxtt brahhh laterrrr have fun replying more behind a computer. one day our our crews will meet naples vvs your apocalypto crew dawgg and thennnn well see. no need for this here lollolol

Top Bottom