• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU VGC: Spring Smash! 2/27/11 - FL! ~~~~ Videos Up

GreenAce

Smash Ace
ill do 7$ pika vs ic
your no a pr so what dose it matter to me?
and yea for marvel 2. marvel 3 is gay its like brawl random **** happens such as tripping in brawl. you can x factor and come back and win which is dumb. i played my friend demonic all last night and ill be ****** him and his last character phoenix would come back and win. because level 3 x factor chip of raging phoenix take all you life . notice i said chip damage to so not im not money matching that much in that game. that game i can barely stand it. if you s.jump and hit they ground certain characters can low short you after empty jumping and down blocking immediately which is dumb as ****. If you or your opponent call assist and the person who calls the assist is hit at the same time. the assist is still active\ which is ****ing gay also. so no i dont wanna MM that much in it. It makes me hella mad. I rage so much on it even though im undefeated on ranked. Try a different price. If you played marvel 2 you will understand where i come from. Though are just some of the things i analysis over the past couple of weeks why its a bad game. Ive been saying that its a bad game since before it even came out. ill MM you in it but not for 20$. The game is cheap is ****. especially online play.right now i just play it for fun. if the had a tournament for it and entry was 15+ i would never enter dont matter how good i am.
ill do a 5$ mm in mvc3 and thats pushing it for me. I went back to mvc2 because i dont like that game at competitive play
Yo crying about x factor was so 3 weeks lol. Trust me the better player will when.
And if your wrecking your friend and phoneix is left run away, that ***** isn't going to win you have three healthy characters.

$7 sound good. It'll feel even better knowing I dont play :p

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yo crying about x factor was so 3 weeks lol. Trust me the better player will when.
And if your wrecking your friend and phoneix is left run away, that ***** isn't going to win you have three healthy characters.

i dis like xfactor. xfactor makes the game unbalanced.
and sure ok w.e.

Everyone here is mad salty... like 2d-jeff

1. Superwolf 60$ - good stuff and quit calling me "magnilium"
2. SheikSSBM (L-Boss) 30$ - I'm gonna learn the ike vs luigi MU and give you a better match next time
3. Mink 10$ - Good stuff kane
5. M!X - good seeing you again SSSSSNNNNNAAAAAAKKKKKEEEE!!!!!!
5. Viper - I'm gonna get you
7. Megalodon - more ike
7. RKO - good job beating mech
9. Abscent - hahahaha frigate
9. Shinibu (BILLY!) - not bad billy
9. Mechmaniac - wanted to play melee with you
13. BG. - bananas
13. D Who? - pick a character
17. POONR - Close mike, so close SSSSSSNNNAKKKKKKEEEE!!!
17. SSGUY - terry you suck

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Everyone here is mad salty... like 2d-jeff

1. Superwolf 60$ - good stuff and quit calling me "magnilium"
2. SheikSSBM (L-Boss) 30$ - I'm gonna learn the ike vs luigi MU and give you a better match next time
3. Mink 10$ - Good stuff kane
5. M!X - good seeing you again SSSSSNNNNNAAAAAAKKKKKEEEE!!!!!!
5. Viper - I'm gonna get you
7. Megalodon - more ike
7. RKO - good job beating mech
9. Abscent - hahahaha frigate
9. Shinibu (BILLY!) - not bad billy
9. Mechmaniac - wanted to play melee with you
13. BG. - bananas
13. D Who? - pick a character
17. POONR - Close mike, so close SSSSSSNNNAKKKKKKEEEE!!!
17. SSGUY - terry you suck
haha how i am i salty? ur retarted lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
rofl this thread is funny.

@DJJeff yo bruh, I be looking at dat sig, how you gonna get Ics banned when you lose in ic dittos :troll:
i only lost to mero and he mains IC to and he got lucky if you watch the match lol i hate you, you troll. lol only IC beats IC :troll:
lol mero is legit
you go to more tourneys though
@meglaodon
arnt you that sry C.falcon in melee?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
haha yeah i watched the match on livestream it was entertaining. You def go to more tournies then me tho lol.
no not really i only travel outside of orlando 3times and one of them you where at. Probably the year 2011 i have but overall probably not.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
ive been to 2 tournies within the past 4 months... The gville tourney and the Tommy_G tourney back in ughhh november or october I think? Im prob the least active person here, prolly as active as lio lately. and leading up to mlg and b4 that, I usually would go to a tourney once every three months.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ive been to 2 tournies within the past 4 months... The gville tourney and the Tommy_G tourney back in ughhh november or october I think? Im prob the least active person here, prolly as active as lio lately. and leading up to mlg and b4 that, I usually would go to a tourney once every three months.
besides december 2010 ive only entered 3 tourneys the whole year because i was new to the community i just do alot of smash fest

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yes but i play marth against your fox and made you cry about how marth is a fox counter and that was the only reason i won :troll:
i never cryed about that. that was halberd i personaly didnt care cause u never could beat me. just like how i jv3stocked your snake with IC. Your hella bad at melee those guys we played with last time was making fun of your dumb *** lol. you never beat me at melee and ill do a 10$ MM if you want thats how free you are in melee. your pretty bad. You got me mixed up with some1 else because i think that matchup is completely even if not in fox favor. also i play marth aand falco i barly play fox. only person i really play fox on is halberd because i hate the falco ditto.I dont complain about MU in melee because i dont know the true existent of playing the game but by me practicing with plup and nasty i can tell your hella trash lol. But about that MM 10$?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
i'm da bess
Jeff. No one can ever beat you. Because you're the best smash player to every exist ever. That's why you're the best IC in the state, and one of the best IC in the US. You only get beat by people because they got lucky or you dropped chain grabs. We know you know every single matchup in the game better than almost any IC in the state, even though you've been to very few tourneys. But you're the best IC ever. I don't know why you don't get first place at tourneys since you're so good. You should start entering Melee tourneys because we know you're the best at that too. Also, i know you're not salty. You just get upset when people don't see how amazing you are. And i understand.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Jeff. No one can ever beat you. Because you're the best smash player to every exist ever. That's why you're the best IC in the state, and one of the best IC in the US. You only get beat by people because they got lucky or you dropped chain grabs. We know you know every single matchup in the game better than almost any IC in the state, even though you've been to very few tourneys. But you're the best IC ever. I don't know why you don't get first place at tourneys since you're so good. You should start entering Melee tourneys because we know you're the best at that too. Also, i know you're not salty. You just get upset when people don't see how amazing you are. And i understand.

good joke. PPL that arnt better than me talk **** imma tlk **** back i never said i dont get 1st because of that. im just out played. who ever said that? stop trying to be sarcastic its not a good joke. if some1 says the beat me or somthing and know there not good imma money match them to shut them up so stop trying to stop the onslaught. I never said im the best in the US i never said im the best anywhere because obviously im not. I just love how ppl ive ethier beaten or placed way higher than talk so much ****. Say im salty idgaf. When i say Money Match dont punk out after all that trash talk. Idc if you lower the price of the MM just dont back out since im so bad. Thats why i didnt back out of ours even though idk the MU because im not a *****. If i lose i lose who cares. I just said you shoulda won this because super wolfs MK isnt that good but its w.e. though take it in the *** all i care bro. Just like ppl who gets shut up have to make up bull **** for a comeback just as you did in that last post.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
IM just going to say this no more talk since im to salty
-money match vs mink
-money vs green ace 7$
mega, super and ! just waiting for you acceptance.
see you guys a tourneys
sorry for making this thread so big. just got some haters

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
ill do 7$ pika vs ic
your no a pr so what dose it matter to me?
and yea for marvel 2. marvel 3 is gay its like brawl random **** happens such as tripping in brawl. you can x factor and come back and win which is dumb. i played my friend demonic all last night and ill be ****** him and his last character phoenix would come back and win. because level 3 x factor chip of raging phoenix take all you life . notice i said chip damage to so not im not money matching that much in that game. that game i can barely stand it. if you s.jump and hit they ground certain characters can low short you after empty jumping and down blocking immediately which is dumb as ****. If you or your opponent call assist and the person who calls the assist is hit at the same time. the assist is still active\ which is ****ing gay also. so no i dont wanna MM that much in it. It makes me hella mad. I rage so much on it even though im undefeated on ranked. Try a different price. If you played marvel 2 you will understand where i come from. Though are just some of the things i analysis over the past couple of weeks why its a bad game. Ive been saying that its a bad game since before it even came out. ill MM you in it but not for 20$. The game is cheap is ****. especially online play.right now i just play it for fun. if the had a tournament for it and entry was 15+ i would never enter dont matter how good i am.
ill do a 5$ mm in mvc3 and thats pushing it for me. I went back to mvc2 because i dont like that game at competitive play
Wow i think this guy is a mediocre ***** that just cant adapt to change SCRUB. Please enlighten me on how MVC3 is as random as tripping in brawl.

This guy would destroy you if youre still *****ing about X-factor

likes this post.

lol haha that man stays salty
2-d is saltier than the DEAD SEA what a scrub

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Wow i think this guy is a mediocre ***** that just cant adapt to change SCRUB. Please enlighten me on how MVC3 is as random as tripping in brawl.

This guy would destroy you if youre still *****ing about X-factor

2-d is saltier than the DEAD SEA what a scrub
scrub who are you? lol and why dont you read my post again about my mvc3 experiences. You dont know **** if you just started playing marvel 3 without play 1 and 2 at a certian level. Its way different and ppl do alot of random supers. just what i think i dont like the game stop riding green aces **** plz lol
please go to a florida tourney so i can **** you like i do the rest of these scrubs :)
If your going to trash talk plz back it up because so far im undefeated against all of you so far except green ace because i havnt played him yet. Each of you ive played i ethier 2-3 stocked you so yea pretty scrubby there i guess lol. all you guys are going to say is salt and ill accept that but this guy obviously doesn't know me at all im far from a scrub son :).. im not like you

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Yo man as much as I love marvel right now, the severity of xfactor is pretty stupid at times. I'm not going to let jeff get flamed when what he mentioned he is very true. Plus he played marvel 2 so I can see why he would have a distaste for the game.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
the salt never ends it just never ends
yea i know right? even when i take your money im still salty
Yo man as much as I love marvel right now, the severity of xfactor is pretty stupid at times. I'm not going to let jeff get flamed when what he mentioned he is very true. Plus he played marvel 2 so I can see why he would have a distaste for the game.
Thanks d-torr said the same thing for me but im trying to get more into it though. I cant play mag or storm anymore. But ive been practicing alot the last 2days with d-torr and other ppl

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Well i've practicing with the best in sfl, get at me son. Honestly i'm loving this game so much. I'm playing at such a high level right now. I'm even going even with flash and some other noteworthy people. And that was a week ago and I level'd up way I since then.

And if your down for that $20 for mvc3 since you feel it again lets do it. It would only be fair since i'm probably not going to touch super or brawl till we mm.

-!-

Smash Lord
did you guys know that where ever 2d-jeff walks you can no longer grow plants cause he salted the earth by simply walking on it
*Likes*

IM just going to say this no more talk since im to salty
! just waiting for you acceptance.
see you guys a tourneys
But of course, I'm not sure whens the next time I'll go to a real tournament but when ever that is I'll remember to MM you. At the very least we should do $10 MM of 2/3

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
OH god im being called out by a sorry scrub who still complains about X-factor oh NOsss whatever will i do.

Well for one you didn't answer my question about why Mvc3 is as random as tripping in brawl I mean if your falling for stupid crap like random supers you're way more scrub than I thought or maybe your just complaining that you don't know something called a block also i wouldnt call wishing greenace luck as if he needs it **** riding just saying from these past couple post seems like the other guy is the better player atm.

But then again you would call anyone that gives a compliment to another player ****riding right.

Looks like someone never gotten a compliment before so he calls everyone else ****riders and types in lol ,trollface ,and other **** just to stop yourself from looking at the truth that is you just SUCK!!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Well i've practicing with the best in sfl, get at me son. Honestly i'm loving this game so much. I'm playing at such a high level right now. I'm even going even with flash and some other noteworthy people. And that was a week ago and I level'd up way I since then.

And if your down for that $20 for mvc3 since you feel it again lets do it. It would only be fair since i'm probably not going to touch super or brawl till we mm.
like im good at mvc3 im undefeated in ranked(tag: AK 2-djeff) its just that i really dislike it at times. if i win the play and trade/Bar fights or get top 3 ill do it but im not comfortable in this game like i am in marvel 2. Ill consider it though. Were going to money Match in it ethier way but like i said ill consider 20$
OH god im being called out by a sorry scrub who still complains about X-factor oh NOsss whatever will i do.

Well for one you didn't answer my question about why Mvc3 is as random as tripping in brawl I mean if your falling for stupid crap like random supers you're way more scrub than I thought or maybe your just complaining that you don't know something called a block also i wouldnt call wishing greenace luck as if he needs it **** riding just saying from these past couple post seems like the other guy is the better player atm.

But then again you would call anyone that gives a compliment to another player ****riding right.

Looks like someone never gotten a compliment before so he calls everyone else ****riders and types in lol ,trollface ,and other **** just to stop yourself looking at the truth that is you just SUCK!!
LOL no1 arguing with you its random how the way i cant block lol. see me in marvel 2 if you like to say someone is a scrub and ill show you how real marvel is played. just not confident in the game. if your so good im sure your undefeated in ranked and played a total of 300 games and only losing 88 of them. and the 88 i lost is a combination of my bro playing on my account and losing and me losing to d-torr and kusa because they where training with me. Im pretty bad at the game no lie but im sure im probably better than you because you dont even understand my recap of the game compared to brawl and the last one and know i dont get hjit by random specials when it dosnt lag its just annoying win ppl try to chip you out with certian characters in lag. so stop talking or see me in mvc2 or 3 since im such a scrub. I know green ace is good because hes like me a 2-d fighter player and obviously your not because you dont even know what im talking about

*Likes*

But of course, I'm not sure whens the next time I'll go to a real tournament but when ever that is I'll remember to MM you. At the very least we should do $10 MM of 2/3
yea just let me know what tourneys you go to so we can mm and i have the money to do it

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Honestly man 2-d fighters are just to good. The only reason i'm on smashboards is because I have way to much free time.

Jeff any win lose ratio online isn't impressive. But getting top 3 at bar fight is.

Yo and come to esam's montlies we can get **** done there. And where are those swamp *****s pr updates?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Honestly man 2-d fighters are just to good. The only reason i'm on smashboards is because I have way to much free time.

Jeff any win lose ratio online isn't impressive. But getting top 3 at bar fight is.
thats what im training for. People say im good i just need a tvc mind set
2-d fighters take more brains to play personally

Top Bottom