• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU VGC: Spring Smash! 2/27/11 - FL! ~~~~ Videos Up

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
Honestly man 2-d fighters are just to good. The only reason i'm on smashboards is because I have way to much free time.

Jeff any win lose ratio online isn't impressive. But getting top 3 at bar fight is.

Yo and come to esam's montlies we can get **** done there. And where are those swamp *****s pr updates?
That they are so which ones are your favorite also when are these monthlies held

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
like im good at mvc3 im undefeated in ranked(tag: AK 2-djeff) its just that i really dislike it at times. if i win the play and trade/Bar fights or get top 3 ill do it but im not comfortable in this game like i am in marvel 2. Ill consider it though. Were going to money Match in it ethier way but like i said ill consider 20$

LOL no1 arguing with you its random how the way i cant block lol. see me in marvel 2 if you like to say someone is a scrub and ill show you how real marvel is played. just not confident in the game. if your so good im sure your undefeated in ranked and played a total of 300 games and only losing 88 of them. and the 88 i lost is a combination of my bro playing on my account and losing and me losing to d-torr and kusa because they where training with me. Im pretty bad at the game no lie but im sure im probably better than you because you dont even understand my recap of the game compared to brawl and the last one and know i dont get hjit by random specials when it dosnt lag its just annoying win ppl try to chip you out with certian characters in lag. so stop talking or see me in mvc2 or 3 since im such a scrub. I know green ace is good because hes like me a 2-d fighter player and obviously your not because you dont even know what im talking about

yea just let me know what tourneys you go to so we can mm and i have the money to do it
Suuuuure whatever you have to tell yourself

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
yea man loltronicon definatley counted :troll:
Hey man you said you havent lost the mans only correcting ya

ESAM's monthlies in hollywood right acroos hardrock. And are you asking me which brawl montlies are my favorite?

Yo jeff I just noticed. Your names way to similar to ssj2jeff
no no no which fighters are your favorite soo far honestly couldnt care less about brawl like my favs would have too be CVS2 and SF3 third strike

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I finally got my set with emo wolf.
I don't know if i have the set with lboss, but i need to send them to viper to get recorded.
Viper you down for that?

Top Bottom