• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination - 300 people: Mr-R, Leon, Lp, quik, Ally & more interested!

What date should the tourney take place:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A list of people who have confirmed their interest has been added in the OP. Right now we're at 80 people but I know there are plenty more people potentially interested / confirmed.

@GP, Gardex, Marcbri

It'd be awesome if you guys could come up with a tenative interested-list from your respective region.

:059:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
@GP, Gardex, Marcbri

It'd be awesome if you guys could come up with a tenative interested-list from your respective region.

I will try to get one. Although consider it VERY tentative. UK are kings of confirming and then flaking at last minute

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
if Someone can contacte staco and semifer, for germany, I will try with kaos for france, and we need to have calzorz, anaky and kasper for UK. Cenel, ayoub and jumpman for NL, joseph, greward, marc, joan and riddle for spain it would be a very good event

Luigi player

Smash Master
if Someone can contacte staco and semifer, for germany, I will try with kaos for france, and we need to have calzorz, anaky and kasper for UK. Cenel, ayoub and jumpman for NL, joseph, greward, marc, joan and riddle for spain it would be a very good event
Staco is still active in the german forum, he just doesn't play anymore ... he plays LoL >_>

If he wants to go he probably will.

Also I never said I'm interested!!!!! :glare:

Gheb can you please take out the date from the title since it is one of the least likely ones to be taken? >_>

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I had a mod add a poll for the date. Let's see what foreigners think.

Everybody who didn't vote at the GSB please make sure to vote for a date, even if you're only interested and not sure whether you'll come yet.

Edit: I had to pick a date when creating the thread and it wasn't clear which one. I'll change it as soon as it becomes clearer which dates fit.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
@Gheb: For the thread, take one of the first two dates, because they are the most likely ones, at the moment.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Btw, the poll is multiple choice. If you're OK with more than one date you can vote more than one date.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If I only spoke english, how screwed would I be if I tried this instead of my never ending quest to get to Australia?

Greward

Smash Lord
i have retired some time ago (though i go to spanish tourneys cuz they're great) and joseph doesn't even come to tourneys lately. marc and joan might want to travel though, dunno about rydle

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
i have retired some time ago (though i go to spanish tourneys cuz they're great) and joseph doesn't even come to tourneys lately. marc and joan might want to travel though, dunno about rydle
So no chance that you will be there?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If I only spoke english, how screwed would I be if I tried this instead of my never ending quest to get to Australia?
Everybody at the tourney understands english to a degree where you can easily talk with them except maybe like 2 people or so. What do you think what language we speak at a tourney with germans, dutchies, spaniards, scandinavians and frenchies all in the venue?

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Joseph quit a long time ago. He may go to NST7 just to visit, so I don't think he'll go to Germany.

Rydle told me he was interested in the idea when I talked to him the other day. I'll start getting people when dates are totally confirmed.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, we need the peoples' opinions to decide on a date. That's what the poll is here for, after all.

Edit: OK, we don't actually *need* it but it'd be very helpful for us to know.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I already voted about the date but I realized that every date are ok for me, so can I cancel my vote ?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You don't have to. As things stand now it will be the first or the second date, with or without your vote. And if you can make it on any date then it shouldn't be a problem for you anyway.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've talked to Keitaro. He said he's gonna spread the hype among americans.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
WORTH IT CONTACTING THE JAPANESE GUYS
especially when usa top players are coming, they should also be interested

Heartstring

Smash Legend
let UK people know. None of them can confirm this far in advance. But Calzorz, Kasper and Anaky have all shown interest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom