• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination - 300 people: Mr-R, Leon, Lp, quik, Ally & more interested!

What date should the tourney take place:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I am SO in. Messed up my vote for the day lol, but I should be able to work things around either of the two early dates or the last date.

Once the date is set I'll work my summer job around it and stop by for a few days on my way to Turkey :)

HYPE!

:059:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Late July/Early August would be best because it is easier when it might not interfere with school.

I'll think about it (highly doubt it, but it would be gdlk)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
V115 is interested.

I don't even know what I'm doing this Sunday so idk how you expect me to vote for a date that's in like 10-11 months LOL...I'll vote much later

I speak a bit of french but I hope I don't have to pull it out here...maybe I'll speak intentionally bad, mispronounced french just to mess with some people

Je sommes les interesté!

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why you'd think that we (Germany) can't/won't understand English.
makes no senseeeeee :bee:

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
i am also a bit surprised about that. of course you will understand us :D

btw. interestedededed

crifer

Smash Lord
I am SO in. Messed up my vote for the day lol, but I should be able to work things around either of the two early dates or the last date.

Once the date is set I'll work my summer job around it and stop by for a few days on my way to Turkey :)

HYPE!

If you need housing, let me know ;-) (It´s still like 90 miles or so away from my home, but I just wanted to tell you that housing at my place is possible ;-))

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
So I've never actually travelled in Europe all that much since I got here... I've been to Madrid and a few other cities close by. Is RyanAir the cheapest way to do a trip like this (from Portugal)? Or are trains better? Seriously considering it but I need to look at my financial options first.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
If you need housing, let me know ;-) (It´s still like 90 miles or so away from my home, but I just wanted to tell you that housing at my place is possible ;-))
Will do :3 I might be able to make it to BiB4 too, all these convenient reasons to visit Germany xD

:phone:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
All Germans can speak english, because we learn it in school, its enough to talk about some stuff.

Only the old people cant, so if you need help on your travel while being in Germany, just ask young random strangers, they most likely will help you. (Germans are pretty helpful in that regard, especially small shop and restaurant owners)

We always have to talk english with people outside of Germany/Austria anyway (France, Netherlands, Norwegian etc.)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can't go if it's August 9th-11th cause of Otakon. Can't go at the end because of teacher stuff. The 2nd-4th or in July are perfect dates.

:018:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
V115 is interested.

I don't even know what I'm doing this Sunday so idk how you expect me to vote for a date that's in like 10-11 months LOL...I'll vote much later

I speak a bit of french but I hope I don't have to pull it out here...maybe I'll speak intentionally bad, mispronounced french just to mess with some people

Je sommes les interesté!
voulez vous coucher avec moi

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
I want to come. But I'm focusing completely on Apex 2013 at the moment. After Apex, I will make this my next plan.

Also.... Hype!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
All Germans can speak english, because we learn it in school, its enough to talk about some stuff.

Only the old people cant, so if you need help on your travel while being in Germany, just ask young random strangers, they most likely will help you. (Germans are pretty helpful in that regard, especially small shop and restaurant owners)

We always have to talk english with people outside of Germany/Austria anyway (France, Netherlands, Norwegian etc.)
It feels impolite as hell to do that though, although thats just my personal view

By LSC I learnt enough super basic french to buy stuff in a shop without resorting to english (woohoo -_-) So i'll probably learn a bit of german for this

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
It feels impolite as hell to do that though, although thats just my personal view

By LSC I learnt enough super basic french to buy stuff in a shop without resorting to english (woohoo -_-) So i'll probably learn a bit of german for this
No it isnt. Most French People hate or at least try to avoid English (Afaik), Germans dont. Thats why its totally OK here to speak English, and everyone will try to help you out. It wont be a problem at all.

y no 1 liek august 16-18th
Maybe because the date sucks :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
No it isnt. Most French People hate or at least try to avoid English (Afaik), Germans dont. Thats why its totally OK here to speak English, and everyone will try to help you out. It wont be a problem at all.
cool, fair enough then :D I shall speak english and only feel mildly guilty

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Good stuff Germany! Interested (most likely confirmed). The first two dates work best IMO, and what about double MK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom