• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination - 300 people: Mr-R, Leon, Lp, quik, Ally & more interested!

What date should the tourney take place:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Didn't get to update the OP because I was at a smashfest this weekend but I will do so as soon as I have time!

:059:

8Bitman

Smash Master
If this was after August 4th, i'd take a plane to this. I would be just turning 18.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
For some reason the information in the OP was deleted so I had to re-post some of it. But there will be more updates soon so stay tuned for more info.

In the meantime the date has been confirmed [2nd to 4th August] and we already have more than 100 people interested in participating [currently it's at 104]. I'm missing the following people from the top of my head:

Kasper [+other brits]
istudy, Gregs, Xonar
Myollnir, Deimos, Jujux, Sangoten, Ether, Elaxio, Skelerex
Zudenka, Kudemo
AfroTwist, Crimson Child, Chiiii, KyoRsu
people from Sweden
a lot of people from Finnland.

If you have contact to any of them please let them know about this tourney and tell them to post in here to confirm their interest!

sGale

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sGaley
3DS FC
4484-8977-1421
Posting to confirm swedens interest! Most of us don't have SWF and hang around at AiB. I'll tell them to post here. Also, put me up as sGale on the interest interest plz :)

Edit: Add fLAPINGO and xzx to the intrested list too plz :)

Prydeless

Smash Apprentice
@Gheb : About the Players listed from Myollnir to Kudemo, they mostly have been informed about this tournament on StormArmada (French forum) so don't worry :)

As for me, interested too !

:phone:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
I can confirm the interest of the following Finns: Loota (goes by the name Draver on SWF), Jebu, Vurkyzo and Schwa. Me and Schwa are very likely coming. I just reminded Finland about this tourney on our forum so there might be some more interest. I'll keep you updated incase the ones interested don't post here.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I cant get an accurate 'Interested from UK' tally yet because its so far away. People will be able to confirm after apex though

Elexiao

Smash Rookie
For some reason the information in the OP was deleted so I had to re-post some of it. But there will be more updates soon so stay tuned for more info.

In the meantime the date has been confirmed [2nd to 4th August] and we already have more than 100 people interested in participating [currently it's at 104]. I'm missing the following people from the top of my head:

Kasper [+other brits]
istudy, Gregs, Xonar
Myollnir, Deimos, Jujux, Sangoten, Ether, Elaxio, Skelerex
Zudenka, Kudemo
AfroTwist, Crimson Child, Chiiii, KyoRsu
people from Sweden
a lot of people from Finnland.

If you have contact to any of them please let them know about this tourney and tell them to post in here to confirm their interest!

Interested, it's Elexiao not Elaxio Gheb_01 :)

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Put ShadowTL and Four Sword on interested, i'll try to contact Istud, Gregs & Xonar asap about this.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
to make it better, I will definitly come by car, and bring 4 smashfers with me and of course 1 or 2 TV if that can be usefull

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I am very interested in this. Probably going to come to this. I would like my name to be anounced as goobyknight.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
That, And apex initially got unstickied because it didnt follow the unity ruleset
christ, that was some juicy drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom