• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You got a hint saying I should be killed. But didn't think it was worth sharing until after pressure was on you. AND you're 'not sure what to do with it'.

Rykerimage.png

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I've claimed Auto-Potion and I do actually have it. My other ability is spent and leads me to want to know why Raz went where he did, and I'll leave it at that.
I went to eat supper.

I'm a watcher, and I'll leave it at that.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
One time I heard that Ryker was NICE to ROCKIN.

Now his cred is ruined.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Now for some fun.

If there's a PROTECTIVE that targeted Gheb, he should speak up, but only AFTER Gheb confirms whether or not he has an ability that can be defined as SELF-PRESERVATIONAL. That's the word I want for any role that fits that description.

Failure to adhere to this post results in DEATH.

Rajam

Smash Champion
vote: Inferno3044

Oportunistic as T-block pointed out. Didn't open discussion in new ways; was just sheeping, picking easy targets and being opportunistic. Disgusting over-defensiveness in #246. Didn't answer Nich questions twice, as Nich pointed out in #248 and in #344 (Inferno only answered later once called out). His #510 kinda contradicts his #482; in 482 he was the first player mentioning the lynch on Nich was the only possible lynch, but in 510 he says Nich isn't his 1° scum pick, nonetheless, Inferno never did much of anything by strongly voicing a different lynch option.

Inferno is scum. People should reread him

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm accomplishing catching up.

Know that Nich is getting lynched toDay in all likelihood. Short of that, it's T-Block. One of them is scum, almost certainly.

I have some more concrete reads, but no reason to give them out at the moment. You're still getting the list via the posts I've already, just not the order of preference.
Ryker, how did you come to this conclusion in the 1st place?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker you are terrible at scumhunting and you should feel bad. I can't wait until postgame where you tell Nich he is better than you.

@Rajam: Did you get a PM last Night about a Death Sentence? Also give me your read on Gheb and Ryker.

This strange incap thing is definitely scum's doing. @Legolas: Do you think that it is a NK replacement? I'm not sure on this at the moment.

@Glyph: Give me your opinion of Rajam's jump onto Inferno.

Rajam

Smash Champion
@Rajam: Did you get a PM last Night about a Death Sentence? Also give me your read on Gheb and Ryker.
No.

Gheb null, Ryker town lean

9 (:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX:)
3 DtJ Glyphmoney
7 Gheb_01
13 Gova
14 Inferno3044
12 Orboknown
3 Raziek
13 Red Ryu
6 Ryker
11 Sephiroths Masamune
2 Kantrip

Will explain some of those later as well. Ask me for the numbers once the Day is ending

Rajam

Smash Champion
For the record, despite I think Ryker has higher chances of being town than Gheb, I'm willing to kill Ryker because I don't trust in his scumhunting and teamwork abilities at all.

Rajam

Smash Champion
No.

Gheb null, Ryker town lean

9 (:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX:)
3 DtJ Glyphmoney
7 Gheb_01
13 Gova
14 Inferno3044
12 Orboknown
3 Raziek
13 Red Ryu
6 Ryker
11 Sephiroths Masamune
2 Kantrip

Will explain some of those later as well. Ask me for the numbers once the Day is ending
Forgot to add that I'm sleepy now so this is why I'm not explaining right away

Kantrip

Kantplay
Basically.

It's an ability that had to be used N1. It's a VERY delayed kill, and now it's gone. That's why I was asking so many questions about making sure people weren't in LyLo and stuff. I'm pretty sure I saw T-block crumb it too. I can go back and find it if you'd like.

Kantrip

Kantplay
as always, ryker, it's too early to make that call. we're not necessarily doomed if we have those three in lylo.

but following that idea, why is nickelback not on your list? have you played with him before?
Yeah here you go. The condition it applies is called "Doom" and it's a multiple night delayed kill.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'll buy that, but I'm hesitant to believe it's Town.

Can you elaborate on the flavor of your character some without giving your other roles, if any, away? "Doom" doesn't sound terribly pro-town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not sure what I could give away without character claiming outright, and I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

The ability itself is not called Doom, though.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Whoa just looked at Rajam's reads more closely as I tend to skim his stuff.

Rajam, I need you to try to elaborate a bit on a lot of your reads, as they are very different to most people's and I don't quite understand your thoughts. Could you explain your read on:
Legolas, Glyph, Gheb, Seph(Sang), and myself?

Kantrip

Kantplay
That is entirely false. They are synonymous and on the wiki it pretty clearly says "Effect: Doom" beside my ability in this game.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Ryker is worse than me at mafia and chooses to have crappy anime characters like Jaden Yuki as his avi.

Anyways the Ryker/Gheb thing is dumb. Interesting mechanic to put in and I didn't see it coming, but it sucks.

Raziek you said you're a watcher and you watched Gheb. Who were they?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
DON'T ANSWER THAT!

Am I confusing games or is this the second time in this game I've had to call you out on incorrectly pressing for role information.

Top Bottom