• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
EBWOP: Scratch what I just said about Sang. Just reread thief for clarification. Sang is possibly telling the truth.
Thought Pitfall was passive and I made an incorrect assumption about NAR. Sang's claim not only checks out, but it is almost certainly the role Sang has because the fact that I didn't let on that I was Thief at all would likely have tripped her.

The only question is alignment of said Thief.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Alright, you guys have made this a doozy to read.

Glyph dies, that much goes without saying.

If Town is willing to consent, I have reason to hold my claim until toMorrow.

You already know I'm a watcher, that much is for certain.

Are there any objections to that?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yes, there is a problem with that.

We're putting this out there for a reason. We're far ahead and the play is to be transparent so that everyone is held accountable through all phases of the game.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Glyph - Raziek, Rajam, Ryker, Glyph
Ryker - MOD

Not voting: Legolas, Inferno, Kantrip, Gova, Sangfroid Warrior,

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline has been set for Friday, March 16th, at 3 p.m. EST.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Thank you OS, I think we figured that out.

But thanks for confirming that just to be sure that it was infact a posting restriction, and not otherwise.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I could choose a player during the night phase. If they were to be lynched the following day, they would flip as ?????????? instead of Generic Swordsman, Town Aligned Basic Unit.

Rajam

Smash Champion
ok, I'll start to check claims in detail now. If there is a question whose answer can be found in someone else's claim, please point so.

I'm willing to trust Ryker. I don't think Ryker would be dumb and possibly have the whole scum team (including himself) die.

Also stating I'm voteblocked. I ain't even mad.
Was it something self-induced, or external? If the latter, has someone claimed that they targeted you? Could you still vote anyways, you know... just to be sure? (anyone opposed to this? Lego, did you receive any punishment last Day for voting?)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Does it affect daykills?
I'll let you know when SWF stops freaking out when I try and check my PM box on Google Chrome (full PM Box on my main account and a few other factors mean that I'm getting things sent to my Heroics alt).

Rajam

Smash Champion
Meliadoul, Divine Knight, Libra

Only get to use one ability per night (I don't get a second class)

Lv. 1 Hellcry Punch you're already familiar with. Roleblock that counts as a NK. Doesn't observe factional NKs.

Lv. 2 Shellbust Stab is essentially the same deal, except instead of roleblocking someone it takes away their first passive ability listed in their role PM.

My little handicap thing is that I'm a miller.

vote: Rajam

Read all you guys stuff, I get that having so much setup info is really tempting to lean on but we don't know what kind of restrictions are going to be reused for scum or hell even for town who didn't get to pick their abilities. Don't see the purpose in forcing discussion to revolve around that (what with the 'if you don't look at the setup in OS games you're gunna get burned), could just be because its 2am and I'm super tired.

I want to kill off at LEAST one 'liability' player. Not necessarily today, willing to mill around until something better comes up. If someone can make good stuff happen tonight, that would be divine.

Jesus my brain isn't working very well. Here's a song. (Libera Me from Hell)

Nighty night mafia game
Crumbed role flavor, stone, and miller status (that name and those abilities aren't exactly easy to work into every day conversation)

N1 I used Hellcry Punch on Gova
N2 I used Hellcry Punch on Ryker

And I'll explain as soon as we finish claims up.
Questions:

Why didn't you explicitly claimed miller as the game started?

Why didn't you crumbed your abilities? Crumbing knight and divine don't help in anything since that role isn't in the OP. Why not crumbing things like "rblock" for example?

Motivations for targeting Gova and Ryker? You should really explain those last lines in your post asap

For reference, here's Glyph claim in D2: #1098

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

I'm Mustadio Bunansa, Town Machinist.

I have two abilities:

What I wanted to hold secret was that I'm a Tracker in addition to a Watcher.

My L1 is simply called Track. I had expressed some suspicion over Ryker's tracker claim earlier in part due to having this ability. Each night I target a player, and am informed of which players (if any) they visited. I am told that using an ability on themselves does not count as a visit.

My L2 is called Take Aim, and is my watching ability. Each night I target a player, and I'm informed of any players that visit them.

Night 1, as mentioned I watched Gheb. Inferno and Gova were the other visitors, this is old news.

Night 1, I also tracked Kantrip. This is why I was so hard on his slot D2, insisting he was scum. I thought he was scum because he visited a whopping THREE players that night, not two, as he claims.

Kantrip visited Seph's slot, Ryker, and Legolas. He targeted a slot that's now doomed, a slot that was up for execution, and Legolas, somehow. That's a problem.

I bull****ted tracking Glyph in an attempt to get him to slip up, given that I was very suspicious of his supposed Hellcry Punch.

Night 2 is where **** gets confusing.

I tracked Legolas. He did not visit Gova at all. He visited Kantrip and Inferno.

I watched Ryker. No players targeted him.

SO, Glyph is lying, Kantrip is lying and confusing, and I have no idea what the **** is going on with all these redirects and roleblocks.

Kantrip and Glyph both need to die, Glyph first.

Man, this game. Appropriately, you are correct. Skype on my phone is no good, so I was just reading the topic while in class.

On that note, you boys are getting too worked up over this L-1 business. Ryker and co. are right in that people will mind their own restriction and play accordingly.

Nevertheless, I plan on making a pocket guide for the roles and which ones seem the jankiest later, since OS's tome is a bit wordy for my tastes.
Why did you crumb mason? Nobody else claimed mason, and nobody flipped mason. You lied here.

Vote: Raziek

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Completely forgot my stone. I'm a Capricorn.

Crumbed mason entirely as a joke. Ryker and I had been talking about secretly allying before the game to kill Rajam because we were frustrated with him.

Note that Ryker later claimed he had a one-shot neighborizer.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Maybe I received something from the mod. And btw, my stone is Aquarius.
And again, why aren't you claiming what is it about? Seriously, stop playing hiding information like trying to surprise someone lying when you're one of the most scummy slots around, and also after you openly accepted to full-claim

I'm Mustadio Bunansa, Town Machinist.

I have two abilities:

What I wanted to hold secret was that I'm a Tracker in addition to a Watcher.

My L1 is simply called Track. I had expressed some suspicion over Ryker's tracker claim earlier in part due to having this ability. Each night I target a player, and am informed of which players (if any) they visited. I am told that using an ability on themselves does not count as a visit.

My L2 is called Take Aim, and is my watching ability. Each night I target a player, and I'm informed of any players that visit them.

Night 1, as mentioned I watched Gheb. Inferno and Gova were the other visitors, this is old news.

Night 1, I also tracked Kantrip. This is why I was so hard on his slot D2, insisting he was scum. I thought he was scum because he visited a whopping THREE players that night, not two, as he claims.

Kantrip visited Seph's slot, Ryker, and Legolas. He targeted a slot that's now doomed, a slot that was up for execution, and Legolas, somehow. That's a problem.

I bull****ted tracking Glyph in an attempt to get him to slip up, given that I was very suspicious of his supposed Hellcry Punch.

Night 2 is where **** gets confusing.

I tracked Legolas. He did not visit Gova at all. He visited Kantrip and Inferno.

I watched Ryker. No players targeted him.

SO, Glyph is lying, Kantrip is lying and confusing, and I have no idea what the **** is going on with all these redirects and roleblocks.

Kantrip and Glyph both need to die, Glyph first.
mmm don't know about that; if Kantrip was the guy wich targeted Ryker for the execution, shouldn't he appear on Gheb too?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Get Gova on this wagon.

**** it, I'm not using that ability tonight, so get Sang on it after I am.

Need someone to unvote and then get Sang and Gova on the wagon.

More info about my take on the day in a second.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Anyway, my head was whirling with all of the claims, to be quite honest. There's a lot of conflicting information out there that had me jumping around to different conclusions on my read list. In the end, I slapped myself and said "**** no. Go with your reads." It's why I'm still on Glyph.

If Glyph flips indy, then we don't worry about Kantrip. If he doesn't, then he's worth a look, but ****ing Inferno needs to die before Kantrip.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, @Rajam: The OP says that roles go Lv.1/Lv.2. Since it seems like you were looking at possible Lv.1/2 abilities during the Night I guess you missed that.

So Gheb (Hashmalum, mafia Lucavi Demon Summoner / Lancer, SAGGITARUIUS) has been executed!

means that Gheb was a Lv. 1 Summoner and a Lv. 2 Lancer (I asked the mod to clarify and Lancer is the same as Dragoon).

Red Ryu (Queklain, mafia Lucavi Demon, Oracle / Geomancer, PISCES) has been lynched!

RR was a Lv.1 Oracle and a Lv.2 Geomancer.
You're wrong. Gheb was probably not a summoner from the OP.
Just double-checked some info with OS. Dragoon and Lancer are in fact the same thing. Regarding if Gheb was or not a summoner from the OP, OS wouldn't confirm, so it can go either way.

Top Bottom