• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

So yeah, Inferno survives. Lego gets protected. Glyph dies and tomorrow Kantrip might die. At that point, Sang should be at suicide point. After that, look at Raziek/Gova and if you really want to, Legolas, but he's town imo.

7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or text (including color) in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.). The same rules apply to hydra logs, masonries, and any other form of non-forum communication.
Does this count for night action results?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Paraphrase all the things ever. If its private to you, paraphrase, if it's private to a group or pair, paraphrase, if I sent it to everyone in the game buy one guy, paraphrase. No copy pasta.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah, so apparently I've lost my other ability now too. No word on if I can get it back or not.
Can you elaborate Gova? This is important because of Rajam miming and for making sure the right people stay alive. How were you informed you "lost your other ability"?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh yeah!

I was going to bring this up earlier but forgot about it. I am in an unconfirmed masonry with an anonymous player. Prior to the start of the game T-block got a PM about it. To be quite honest I've barely been touching the place. The fact the alignments are unconfirmed AND I don't even know who it is are factors that are too risky for me to even put my neck out a little bit for them. The fact that we've gone through claims and no one has claimed to have done this means to me it's either a scum role of some sort or the player responsible isn't outing for some other reason.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Can you elaborate Gova? This is important because of Rajam miming and for making sure the right people stay alive. How were you informed you "lost your other ability"?
Paraphrased; I tried to use my ability only to find that it's gone. Not sure if this means it's lost permanently or not. OS hasn't responded to my PM about it.

Inferno is dumb.

OS is wrong.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Legolas's actions don't line up.

N1 he claims to have targeted me. All fine and dandy. Except he says that with his ability, things that would have affected me affect him INSTEAD. So, when I was redirected from Rajam to Sang. How about when Raz tracked me? Both of these PRETTY CLEARLY happened to me, and NOT to Legolas.

N2 was a cluster**** too, because he claims to have targeted Gova with both the Insult and the Investigate, and yet the insult comes through on Inferno. And while the Insult is confirmable, how is Legolas to know that BOTH got "redirected"? Not only could this be falsely clearing people, but I don't think the conclusions Legolas jumps to are from a town state of mind.

Consider his 180 on my slot, for example. He goes along saying I'm town while it suits him to be seen going against the grain. However, here in endgame the priority shifts from looking townie to getting mislynches, so he conveniently swaps his stance on me around without rhyme or reason.

also he has no stones and his character/class are anti-town flavour-wise and don't line up with what he claims to have in this game

Basically, I think Legolas is a MUCH better lynch than Glyph if we're shooting for an indy. I mean, it could be either one, but Legolas's actions are confirmably a lot more anti-town than Glyph's. I support a compiling of reasoning against both of them, really.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Kanty, there is the possibility that you are lying about who you targeted. You realize that, correct?

Anyways...

Inferno has bad logic.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know. The first part relies on that fact that 1) we trust and believe you and 2) that nothing else happened that could have re-directed the action. Other than that, I think I understand where you are coming from, but I will wait for Lego's response.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yes, it says I will show up as mafia
Okay mod responded back to me and said my result is still correct. I wanted to make sure he didn't miss the miller thing.

I don't get the name of my target, but I got a result of "town". Glyph's alleged miller restriction says that he would show as "mafia".

Legolas claims to get inno/guilty. I. Don't. Buy. It.

There's also the matter of why Glyph is claiming miller and yet I'm not getting "mafia" as my result. **** this game for a bit, I'm out until after dinner. The Kantrip/Legolas/Glyph triangle is like the bermuda triangle right now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Actually one more thing to add that seals the deal for me, although I'll still listen to Legolas's explanations.

Legolas claims to have two actions: Insult and Investigate+Voteblock. He claims to have used BOTH of his actions on Gova. However, Gova received neither of the actions.

Raziek claims to have tracked Legolas visiting Inferno and Kantrip. The visit on Inferno has been verified since we have to insult him. Thus, Raziek is telling the truth. Does this mean Kantrip got investigated and voteblocked? Maybe. Legolas claims he DOESN'T RECEIEVE THE NAME OF HIS TARGET. Since his insult landed on Inferno, he tries to tell us that he must have been redirected there, and that means he also investigated Inferno. Cool, Inferno was voteblocked, so that works.

So why did Legolas visit Kantrip? He claims to have visited Gova twice, and that's clearly not what happened. So he must have been "redirected to Inferno", right? Then where did the Kantrip visit come from? That's the jankiest redirect I've ever seen.

Vote: Legolas

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Actually one more thing to add that seals the deal for me, although I'll still listen to Legolas's explanations.

Legolas claims to have two actions: Insult and Investigate+Voteblock. He claims to have used BOTH of his actions on Gova. However, Gova received neither of the actions.

Raziek claims to have tracked Legolas visiting Inferno and Kantrip. The visit on Inferno has been verified since we have to insult him. Thus, Raziek is telling the truth. Does this mean Kantrip got investigated and voteblocked? Maybe. Legolas claims he DOESN'T RECEIEVE THE NAME OF HIS TARGET. Since his insult landed on Inferno, he tries to tell us that he must have been redirected there, and that means he also investigated Inferno. Cool, Inferno was voteblocked, so that works.

So why did Legolas visit Kantrip? He claims to have visited Gova twice, and that's clearly not what happened. So he must have been "redirected to Inferno", right? Then where did the Kantrip visit come from? That's the jankiest redirect I've ever seen.

Vote: Legolas
I like this post. It makes sense. I would vote Legolas with you, but I can't.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I also want someone to outline for me how Glyph lied, because I forget.

Raz, could you do that for me? I remember you being strong for killing Glyph because of him lying, so can you explain that?

For the record, I still strongly believe Inferno is scum based off of Legolas indy.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Alright even if you can't confirm I was redirected because WIFOM, how about Raziek's claim of tracking me?
That assumes I've actually read and have paid extreme attention to this thread. Currently, I am working on a PowerPoint as homework and have just finished 2 hours of Calculus homework. Give me tomorrow (as in Thursday) when I can actually read through this Day again because it has been an explosion of madness.

Oh god, are you dumb?

N1 he claims to have targeted me. All fine and dandy. Except he says that with his ability, things that would have affected me affect him INSTEAD. So, when I was redirected from Rajam to Sang. How about when Raz tracked me? Both of these PRETTY CLEARLY happened to me, and NOT to Legolas.
Don't know NAR. Speculation.

N2 was a cluster**** too, because he claims to have targeted Gova with both the Insult and the Investigate, and yet the insult comes through on Inferno. And while the Insult is confirmable, how is Legolas to know that BOTH got "redirected"? Not only could this be falsely clearing people, but I don't think the conclusions Legolas jumps to are from a town state of mind.
We know because somehow we were not tracked to Gova and both our actions landed on Inferno. How are our conclusions not town? This point is dumb.

Consider his 180 on my slot, for example. He goes along saying I'm town while it suits him to be seen going against the grain. However, here in endgame the priority shifts from looking townie to getting mislynches, so he conveniently swaps his stance on me around without rhyme or reason.
PoE bro.

also he has no stones and his character/class are anti-town flavour-wise and don't line up with what he claims to have in this game
Making it smaller doesn't help. This is dumb.

Basically, I think Legolas is a MUCH better lynch than Glyph if we're shooting for an indy. I mean, it could be either one, but Legolas's actions are confirmably a lot more anti-town than Glyph's. I support a compiling of reasoning against both of them, really.
Why is clearing someone anti-town? Hell, if I was indy or the last mafia, why the heck would I have played as I have played thus far? I don't see WHY we would do what we do as an anti-town faction.

:urg:

So why did Kantrip visit Ryker?

I have no idea why there's a Kantrip visit.

Overall your points are pure speculation and the only thing worth mentioning is you getting the result as town/mafia and us as guilty/innocent, which is indeed a contradiction.
Matter of fact is, you and Glyph are both on the chopping block. Inferno was on the chopping block. You get the jump on me because we had to answer first. Glyph I don't trust, you I don't trust. Why would we clear someone who was going to get lynched before us?

Point out why an indy or mafia would do what we did and you've got SOMETHING to work off of.

So yeah, basically, Kantrip still dies, but we'll investigate him tonight.
This claim cluster**** is confusing and I'm going to depend on reads. That means Glyph goes based on today and by PoE one of Kantrip/Raziek/Gova goes tomorrow.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Glyph, then you, then Lego.

Drop it with the stone. His actions do line up with his character and Gaf never had a stone in the game either.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay mod responded back to me and said my result is still correct. I wanted to make sure he didn't miss the miller thing.

I don't get the name of my target, but I got a result of "town". Glyph's alleged miller restriction says that he would show as "mafia".

Legolas claims to get inno/guilty. I. Don't. Buy. It.

There's also the matter of why Glyph is claiming miller and yet I'm not getting "mafia" as my result. **** this game for a bit, I'm out until after dinner. The Kantrip/Legolas/Glyph triangle is like the bermuda triangle right now.
This could actually be something.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So yeah, basically, Kantrip still dies, but we'll investigate him tonight.
This claim cluster**** is confusing and I'm going to depend on reads. That means Glyph goes based on today and by PoE one of Kantrip/Raziek/Gova goes tomorrow.
Sorry pal. I agree that the rest of his case is hogwash, but what he has in that contradiction is more than valid.

Vote Legolas

lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Let's face the reality bro, I don't trust ANY of your slots. ALL of you need to die. If you flip town, then I stop worrying about Inferno. If you flip scum, then I've got one of the last baddies.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're role is in glaring conflict with two other roles that are in conflict with each other. I sincerely doubt the two of them are teaming up to end you and if you flip town, then they can die.

Alright well...

We are actually indy, but that's not all.

We have no Night Sword, but we do have Dark Sword. Dark Sword does voteblock and it changes our alignment to the alignment of the target. One other thing are still true like we can't use it on the same target two times in a row.
We got to pick another ability, for which we chose Worker/Bodyguard.

N1 we worker'd Kantrip and used our Dark Sword on him, effectively targetting ourselves, making us indy for D1 and D2. N2 we worker'd Kantrip and Dark Sworded Gova, effectively aligning ourselves with Inferno because redirect, WHOM IS TOWN.

Now, if you guys feel like believing this, we can basically Dark Sword anyone which aligns us with them. Our plan was to stay independent and then align with someone we were sure was town, but decided to use our powers for the good of town and use it as an investigate.

So yeah, we claim to be town-aligned and our aligning can be checked and controlled by town as a whole.

This also explains the visit to Kantrip that Raziek tracked etc

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, good with lynching Lego today.

Still good with lynching Kantrip and Glyph.

Inferno should stop Glyph.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want that ability. I want to see what it is and whether or not any of what he's said isn't bull****.

I want Sang on this wagon as well. That way we get it and not insult. Both of us will be jumping. Tomorrow, we'll tell you what he does and whether Glyph or Kantrip dies first.

Final mafia is Inferno if Xonar is full of ****, but I highly doubt he's the redirector.

Top Bottom