• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Kantrip

Kantplay
On second thought using Watch on Inferno is better. It still verifies whether he Jumped or not, and Track can then be used elsewhere.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
On second thought using Watch on Inferno is better. It still verifies whether he Jumped or not, and Track can then be used elsewhere.
Stop trying to die. Why would you ever watch scum and why in the world would we want Inferno jumping? It confirms nothing but that he possesses an ability that either town or scum can have. There's a 90% chance that he has it. Watch and Track are both way more useful elsewhere.

Seriously, if you're town and Rajam is scum, then I'm blaming this game on you. You and one of Glyph and Inferno.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Rajam, you lay down a vote before I am ready to end this phase and I may kill you tomorrow as you are within the lynch pool.

This is GOING to take me time because I'm GOING to have Limited Access.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ryker - MOD, MOD
Inferno - Rajam,
Rajam - Inferno3044,
Glyph - MOD

Not voting:
Kantrip, Gova, Sangfroid Warrior, Ryker, Raziek,

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is for Mar 23rd at 3 p.m. EST

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount:

Ryker - MOD
Legolas- Sangfroid Warrior, Gova, Ryker, Glyph,

Not voting: Inferno, Rajam, Kantrip, Raziek, Legolas,

Still need to insult: Glyph

Glyph has been voteblocked and roleblocked for the next Day phase!

Flip momentarily.

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline has been set for Friday, March 16th, at 3 p.m. EST.

Typo from copy pasta I guess.
vote: Inferno

May as well throw that down
Ryker - MOD, MOD
Inferno - Rajam, Glyph,
Rajam - Inferno3044,

Not voting:
Kantrip, Gova, Sangfroid Warrior, Ryker, Raziek,

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is for Mar 23rd at 3 p.m. EST
unvote
vote: DtJ Glyphmoney

Glyph, explain yourself

Don't leave him at L-1

---

As a reference, Time Travelers had 13 players, and 3 mafia and 2 indies, so assuming the same configuration here isn't weird at all

Overswarm

is laughing at you
MOD error on Glyph's vote. I wish you guys were more active at Night instead of during my work hours XD

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm just dumbfounded that there is pretty good evidence that I'm town. Let's show some points.

1. Once again, bringing up the Rajam opportunity to shoot me. Ryker, you said yourself that it was a scum ability because I was chosen over a lot of more viable kill targets, including RR. On top of this Rajam was the only person who had suspicion of me at the time. Whoever did this obviously thought Rajam was gonna be an idiot and shoot. Rajam's rationalization for this was also grimy as ****. He claims there's a 2nd indy just to call me scum. Seriously this whole situation was Setting up a Misskill 101.

2. Legolas. Let's bring him into the equation. Legolas said he changed to my alignment. Now of course some people *cough* Rajam *cough* would use this to say that this was a last attempt to try and save me. However, if you wanna take what he says as truth, I'm basically cop cleared. On the bright side if you guys still decide to lynch me, Glyph is cleared because it would've proven Legolas's ability to be true.

3. I didn't roleblock Raziek. He has his vote so he wasn't stopped by me. You said "Inferno RB'd Raziek. He's the only one that could." After I prove how that theory is wrong you go with the argument "well we don't know if your ability is true." Please don't be like Rajam and scum goggle me.
1. Null. Time Travelers shows 3 mafia and 2 indies is possible in a 13-players game from OS.

2. Null. I already showed a possibility in which Lego would want to lie regarding you being town

3. I don't know who said you r'blocked Raziek, but, at least with the time mage ability that's impossible since it also voteblocks and Raziek already proved he can vote toDay. So far all we know is that Raziek claimed r'blocked when both Kantrip and me claimed to have targeted him with an ability that prevent roleblocks, so there's something fishy in there.

Rajam

Smash Champion
There IS another indy. We have too many things unaccounted for for Legolas to have been the only indy. With two different anti-town factions means the possibility of one of them killing the other one. This is not a point WHATSOEVER. Sure, the day kill was a non-town aligned ability. THAT DOES NOT ****ING CLEAR YOU.

"If you want to take what scum told you as truth then I am basically clear."

No thanks.

I'm not going to delve into why this defense is untrue because the initial point is untrue.

Raziek said he got no result, as in his target didn't visit anyone. Glyph was mod-confirmed roleblocked last Night, so OF COURSE Raziek got no result.

So basically your defense is "I was targeted with a scummy ability so I'm town" and "If you trust scum then I am town".

:glare:
Note though that Raziek explicitly claimed roleblocked

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
OS do I really get a modvote for voting while voteblocked? That's like giving someone a modvote for sending in a night action when they're getting roleblocked :/

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS do I really get a modvote for voting while voteblocked? That's like giving someone a modvote for sending in a night action when they're getting roleblocked :/
Except one is public and can alter the flow of the game!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
...how. All you had to do was not put down the vote I made and then the game would have continued as normal.

But whatever, we can talk about that in endgame.

Rajam

Smash Champion
As for jump WIFOM, deal with it. It was the correct decision, so you can suck a ****. There is absolutely zero scummy about it.

I do have verifiable Thief records as I did roleblock Glyph and Inferno with RR's Oracle ability. I've also told you about Gheb's Day Jan and Lego's insult. Lego's insult being correctly called as Sang claimed to have drawn Night Sword and we have no proof of NAR.
Ryker are you even aware that you also caught Inferno in a lie? Seems you only focused on Glyph because you caught him first, but Inferno should've also been caught:

Inferno said he protected Raziek N2 in #1684

In #1797 you claim that you r'blocked both Glyph and Inferno N2

In #1882, after Raziek finished the mass claim in #1867, Inferno retracts and changes his claim from Priest to Dragoon, and also claims he didn't jump N2 which would mean Inferno did nothing N2 which is reaally odd considering jumping doesn't have limited uses.

---

Ryker, after checking some things I have a question: Why did you inherited two abilities with Steal N2 (the janitor and the oracle ability)? Thief's restriction states you only take the last active ability used:

"(passive) Lv. 1 Steal – If you are on a lynch of a player, you will receive their last used active ability during the next Night phase only. You cannot receive passive abilities, and any abilities that have limited uses will be given to you with the same limitations in mind; if you gain a one-shot ability that has been used, there will be 0 uses left. You cannot obtain Factional Night kills. Should multiple thieves with this ability be used, the one closest to the hammer will steal the last used active ability, then the next closest to the hammer will steal the active ability used after that, so on until there are no more active abilities left to steal."

Another question: the janitor ability you got, how many times can be used?

unvote
vote: Inferno3044

Rajam

Smash Champion
Also, remember that even if Glyph is scum, there is another scum around given Raziek's claim of being roleblocked

Inferno must deffinitely die toDay, not Glyph (yet)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rajam, the execution of Gheb counted as a second lynch. Ryker got one ability from lynch and one from execution.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Stop trying to die. Why would you ever watch scum and why in the world would we want Inferno jumping? It confirms nothing but that he possesses an ability that either town or scum can have. There's a 90% chance that he has it. Watch and Track are both way more useful elsewhere.

Seriously, if you're town and Rajam is scum, then I'm blaming this game on you. You and one of Glyph and Inferno.

What changes from if Inferno jumps or not? If he Jumps, guess what he can't do: KILL SOMEONE. He can't send in any Night actions if he Jumps. You know why this is better than Tracking him? Because we already know there are actions which DON'T REQUIRE A VISIT. If we can confirm that he removed himself from the NAR via Jump, we can confirm beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't or was responsible for whatever happened. Why on earth would you tell him not to give us the opportunity to condemn/clear him? Do you honestly think he's going to be dead by toMorrow if he doesn't jump? With no claimed vigs? The reason for him Jumping and us confirming that he Jumped is so that we can not only confirm that he has the ability, but CONFIRM THAT HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE.

Also, don't ****ing blame me for anything. I have pushed two scum lynches in a row. I don't even give a **** if you don't want to acknowledge that, because I'm going to. I was pushing Red Ryu LOOOOONG before you jumped on the party, and he claimed out of nowhere because of my case. Why did we lynch him? Because his claim didn't match up. Then there was Legolas. You jumped onto HIM because of a contradiction in Investigations that I pointed out that forced him to out as indy. You are NOT going to blame anything on me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I didn't. I received nothing back, messaged OS and he said everything was as it should be. I'm not 100% certain I was roleblocked, but something definitely went wrong.
That is really weird. Gova claims that as a protective role, one that doesn't receive results, he was notified when he lost his ability. Yet when you miss results you just get nothing...?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He lost his Chemist ability from not being on the lynch...

How did he lose his other? Are we to presume that's probably Glyph? (Sounds like how either Hellcry or Shellbust worked, I forget which)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah Glyph said it was Hellcry. Gova was immune to the roleblocking part due to Maintenance, but apparently the losing his active ability still went through.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And both of Glyph's abilities work like that:

Hellcry: Roleblock + Take away active ability

Shellbust: Take away passive ability

That's the grossest part of Glyph's slot for me.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Raziek, you just didn't get results back? That might mean there is a calculator and you got blinded last night.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raziek, you just didn't get results back? That might mean there is a calculator and you got blinded last night.
Scum calculator? Possibility, I suppose.

Glyph or Inferno is going today, at any rate. Ryker needs to outline why it should be Glyph for us.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gah.

Glyph's not giving a **** is confusing me, and Inferno has lied about so much, yet is actually trying to stay alive.

Their motivations don't make sense. Inferno has lied like crazy but is playing this day like Town. Glyph feels like he's given up completely.

Baaaaaaaaaah, Mass Effect time.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You try keeping motivation up when you have a role as scummy as mine. It makes everything I do as a player take a backseat to the merits of my PR being town or not.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He'd still have to claim it though.

Reminds me of T-Block's damn vote thief in Adventure Time, eh Kantrip?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Tell me something, Inferno.

Why did you claim a protective earlier? Further, why did you not jump after doing so?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Why did you claim a protective earlier? Further, why did you not jump after doing so?

Inferno3044

Smash Master

I stated this many times but I'll say it again. I claimed priest so I could jump and bait the NK. I didn't jump because I falsely claimed and then gave the real claim on the same day so I never had the opportunity. I should've claimed it before the mass claim, but I wasn't sure how to do it without looking dumb. It was something I miscalculated.

Jump. Why would you mess with the NAR?
Stop doesn't mess with NAR. It RB/VB's. Btw Ryker was the one who said I was the only one that could RB Raziek and wanted to call me scum for it. I told him Raziek has his vote therefore it wasn't me. Jump was the one I was leaning towards.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I stated this many times but I'll say it again. I claimed priest so I could jump and bait the NK. I didn't jump because I falsely claimed and then gave the real claim on the same day so I never had the opportunity. I should've claimed it before the mass claim, but I wasn't sure how to do it without looking dumb. It was something I miscalculated.
Explain to me your motivation in NOT jumping N2 after you came out with your Dragoon claim.

Top Bottom