• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VII: Mafia [GAME OVER]

Omis

my friends were skinny
I think that Omis is a safer lynch right now. Omni is a potential doc and if we lynch him and he flips town than we are without a power role. However, if Omis is town he is probably just vanilla and we don't lose all that much by lynching him. Both Omni and Omis seem scummy, but I feel like Omni has a claim behind him that make him a risky lynch. I am thus going to:

Vote: Omis

I feel like today would be a failed day if we didn't lynch =/.

Been there, done that.

3 times.

Oh. ummm

=D
Why the votes on me? And why is there no logic explaining what makes me scum in your votes?
I mean, I think I agree.

@Omis: Enough has been explained that 5 votes have been piled on you. I think it would just be in your best interest to respond to those people who have placed a vote on you and put up your own defense. You understand the procedure so there's no point in me telling you to do it, ya' know?
Ya actually no. Ever heard of bandwagons? The only complaints about me have been inactivity, and that post I made about why I think McFox was killed. The only person to say anything of substance about that post was FrozenFlame where he made some legit points. No one else has really said anything about it.

Jungle-Voted for inactivity-Steadily rising in activity
Frozen-Voted for McFox-Explained reasoning
Rockin-Didnt give much of a reason
Hando and Riddle- Didnt say any reasons for voting for me. Seemed just to vote because it was the popular thing to do.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You're only steadily rising in activity because you've realized the heat is on you. I also didn't really buy into your reasonign for Voting McFox, like Frozen, there was just no reason to reiterate what he had said when my vote was already on you.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Omis, do you think you might be close enough to lynch to claim? I don't want to have another Gheb. But it doesn't look like anyone is backing down soon. And honestly, I'll probably vote for you as well if I can't find another good canidate.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not going to lie, Omis is starting to look more suspicious, but I'm still quite content with my vote on Riddle. We'll see what happens and what Omis has to say, but I still feel Riddle is the play today. He's made far too many "mistakes" or just flat out strange posts for me to believe he's not hiding anything.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I like how once again we're lynching the person who was inactive instead of the person with BLATANT scum tells.
Again, I'm going with either a vote for Riddle or Omis. If Omis does turn up scum, then I'm sure others will be looking over Riddle D3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Can we get a vote count?

I generally agree with the reasons for Omni's scumminess but I dont want to seem like a bandwagoner =/.
This is the first of the, I'm going to post the general consensus of someone being scummy but yet not use my vote in the beginning of the game.

Subtle Scum Nudging.

I apologize for asking for that vote count; it was an unacceptable oversight and I can see why you suspect me.

Time to post my suspicions:

Blazer:

Tunnelvisions onto Kevin (arguably are best townie right now) and says that he would rather lose our best weapon rather than lose a townie. It seems highly suspicious that he doesn't seem to care about discussion as much as he should.

Chaco:

Suggests that a townie wouldn't want a counterclaim to his role/name. If I was a townie I would most definitely want scum to cc so I had a lynch target. I realize that scum would also want to find a doctor, but finding a scum would be just as good or not better for a townie.

I also don't like the metagaming going along as I don't fell like it accomplishes much if anything.

Omni:

The fact that he claimeda prominent role does not mean that he's a confirmed townie. I can definitely see Tom providing scum with safe claims. It also does not make his previous scum tells any less scummy and I still am highly suspicious of him.
Check it out it's the first of the scum tells that Riddle simply defends himself with, "Ok I made a mistake I understand why you suspect me I'm sorry"

Also the whole, suspicious of this guy, and that guy and this guy but not enough to vote any of them. I just hope someone takes it and runs with it.

I want to give you some time to explain Gheb ( at least try). I'm sorry you had to replace some1 very scummy (it happens), but if you don't at least try to defend yourself I'm going to vote you (if I already haven't?)
You hadn't already, way to make it seem like you've been using your vote a lot when you had used it MAYBE once since the beginning of the game.

Scumni, did you use your ability last night (f indeed you are telling the truth)?

What are everyone's feelings on a Kevin BW. His unexplained vote along with his place in each bandwagon makes hiim seem suspicious to me.
YET AGAIN he does the whole, what do people think about lynching _____, I'd like for everyone to keep in mind how many people he thinks we should lynch from now on. Also look at his argument, that's a feeler argument... if someone took the bait on it they'd have to form their argument themselves, that way he avoids suspicion when I flip town because he didn't TECHNICALLY start anything.

Also of course he asks if Omni used his ability. A huge red flag.

Yeah I apoligize for that. I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I thought that that would somehow clear Omni or something. Don't answer that Omni.

I'm sorry I can't give you a better explanation. I simply wasn't thinking at all. My suspicions of Omni made me ask a really dumb question.
Also suspicious of Omni, as well as the exact same "Yeah I made a mistake I'm sorry won't happen again I can't believe I made a scummy mistake like that won't happen again"

1. I honestly don't know if there is anything to do to defend myself. I know I have been scummy and I apoligize.

2. To adress your concerns. The vote on Gheb from my part had only one reason. That is that I did not want a townie in the game who had given up. Someone who has give up is completely ueless and so I decided to lynch him off of the chance that he was scum, which was very possible. Think about it. If you replaced a very scummy mafia then how do you defend yourself? A very good way to defend yourself seems to be to play the cornered townie and ask to be lynched. That was a very possible, at least in my mind, explanation of his actions, and from my point of view, even if he was town than we didn't lose too much by lynching a very suspicious townie who has already given up.

3. As far as the mistakes go I havew nothing to say. However, I think chances would be very low of Riddle_scum to do this since I tend to pay a lot more attention when I am scum(at least on epic mafia) and really try to avoid slip-ups like this, seriously, what would scum be thinking if they did this? I know this is all WIFOM but still.

4. For the Tunnel-vision argument all I have to say is this. I have not put one vote onto Omni and I have yet to push for his lynch. Just because both mistakes were targetted to Omni isn't anything but coincidence.

1. I'm sorry for making a mistake it was scummy I know my fault :\

2. Yet the only SUBSTANTIAL vote he placed that entire day was on the sure lynch, easy to blend in with that kind of lynch. This is also the first time he seems really non-chalant about losing a town role.

3. WIFOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

4. Yet you've thrown suspicion on him and a number of other players yet NEVER used your vote, just tried to nudge people.

Just because I am suspicious of Omni doesn't mean I am tunnelvisioning onto him. The coincidence wasn't me asking a question to Omni, the coincidence is that of all the people I have been suspicious of (Blazer, Kevin, and Omni among others) he was the one that was the result of the stupid errors. Of course I asked Omni a question, because I was suspicious of him, but that doesn't mean that the fact that both of my errors were related to Omni were not an accident.
Mentions all the people that have received scrutiny, again playing really non-chalant no drastic opinions, nothing except the whole push on other players without doing the pushing.

New font color. I'm tired of looking like Omni.

@Ronike and Kevin. Unless you give me more to go on there is no way I can defend myself. I have already explained that the oops moments were truly and honestly mistakes and unless you believe that I'm a really, really poor player than I don't see how someone making a mistake tells anything about their allignment. I would like to think that I have shown that I'm not usually an idiot and so I think the mistakes are honestly a null-tell.

Scumddle (seriously what an awful name) would not be stupid enough to be thinking logicaly and ask a question like that expecting an answer, so why would he do it? There is absolutely no reason so the only explanation is I'm an idiot (could apply to either town or mafia) or I wasn't thinking properly and made a mistake (could also apply to scum or town) so I don't get where you are picking up any scum-tells.
Realizes the Omni bus isn't going anywhere so says I'm tired of looking at Omni as if to show LOOK PEOPLE I'm scumhunting too. And then follows with a big old pile of WIFOM soup.

I honestly don't know how you expect me to defend myself. The only accusation against me is that the 'mistakes' I made weren't actually mistakes at all. While I know that they were I can't prove this to you and th only way to argue it is WIFOM. I fully agree that my entire argument was WIFOM, but its really my only option with these accusations leveled against me. Give me something more solid to defend myself against and I won't resort to WIFOM.
Again he agrees that he's making poor plays and that he can't do anything else.

I am honestly sorry I made some stupid mistakes as not only does it not help me but it hurts town. I can do nothing to atone for these mistakes and I'm no longer going to try. Unless you give me something more to go on I have no idea how to go about defending myself.

I do not know how to defend against that accusation without WIFOM so sorry if you are not satisfied by my response.
Yadda Yadda yadda, it's funny that he keeps saying he's hurting the town but he was so gung ho about lynching Gheb because he hurt the town and was a weak player. Odd, you'd think he would be a lot more careful with that kind of attitude.

The think with Omni was an honest-to-god mistake. I was somewhat suspicious of Omni and I just made a stupid assumption that that would somehow validate Omni's claim or something. I posted it without thinking and upon re-reading later regretted it. However, it is impossible to take back and didn't cause any real harm anyways. Of course I care about being lynched. It would hurt town and I would much rather lynch scum, however I don't know how I should go about defending myself.

He cares about being lynched because he'd MUCH rather lynch scum, THIS IS IMPORTANT. KEEP IN MIND WHAT HE SAID ABOUT GHEB

"He gave up therefore he was no help to town"

Seems like he didn't mind lynching town there, so keep that in mind.

I fully agree what I did was scummy, but I honestly don't know how you expect me to defend myself. The reason I asked Omni that question was this, I was pretty suspicious of Omni, because of the previous day and thought he was likely lying about his claim. I thought if he claimed to use or not use his power (this is where the mistake comes in) than we could figure out that he was lying and lynch him. However, that's obviously faulty logic and the question would have (if answered) given much more information to scum than town.

I'm sorry if my defense isn't enough for you, but it's all I can come up with to defend myself, because there is no good reason for what I did.
Appeal to emotion, but he says he's pretty suspicious for what he said as well as basically admitting what he did was scummy. I've seen scum players do this, put it all on the table with the argument, would I give you this much info if I was scum?

Of course, my entire defense is WIFOM. Since, my action didn't have any good reason for it there is no way for me to give a good reason to you i ndefense.
Just more of the same trend.

I think that Omis is a safer lynch right now. Omni is a potential doc and if we lynch him and he flips town than we are without a power role. However, if Omis is town he is probably just vanilla and we don't lose all that much by lynching him. Both Omni and Omis seem scummy, but I feel like Omni has a claim behind him that make him a risky lynch. I am thus going to:

I feel like today would be a failed day if we didn't lynch =/.
Oh that's odd for someone that just a few posts ago said he REALLY didn't want to be lynched because lynching a townie hurts a lot. And we should focus on only lynching scum.

Also for those of you playing along, there are 3 players with less posts then Omis, and for all of the whole riddle saying he's inactive thing, he only has ten more posts then Omis.

Unvote Riddle
Vote: riddle

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also I forgot to mention in the second quote he mentions that I'm the strongest asset town has at this point.. then mysteriously says that on D2 he found all my bandwagons suspicious and that maybe we should lynch me.

CONTRADICTION

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
KevinM, there's no doubt in my mind that riddles is scummy, especially with that red flag we all seen. Also understand that Omis is not only scummy but also made a red flag (that thing upon his reason of McFox's death).

If anything, I would rather for the vig to shoot one of the two and then we lynch the other (assuming both of them come up as anti-town). Again KevinM, I'm sure many people find Riddles pretty suspicious (well, least I do).

I'm keeping my vote on Omis mostly cause town has made up their mind on who to lynch out of the two.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dumbest reason to keep your vote on ever and if I had a daykill you'd be dead right now and then I would daykill your corpse.

DON'T ever vote because

"that's what town is doing"

If you're so afraid of looking different then town you obviously aren't town.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Um, Rockin? 3/5 of the people voting for Omis are either voting for that reason, or no logically explained reason. At the very least, 3/5 votes are on there because people in this game thus far have been too lazy to actually look for scum and just vote the first person they see that someone else claims is scum. If you actually go back, you see Riddle is way scummier than Omis, AND the "town" really hasn't given reason to go after Omis. So yeah.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Dumbest reason to keep your vote on ever and if I had a daykill you'd be dead right now and then I would daykill your corpse.

DON'T ever vote because

"that's what town is doing"

If you're so afraid of looking different then town you obviously aren't town.
You probably read that a bit wrong. >_> Like I said, I find both Omis and Riddles pretty scummy IMO. I rather vote for any of those two rather then anyone else atm. It's not about me looking 'different.' Its about of 'Okay, both these two are pretty scummy, so I'll vote for either one later on.'

Ronike, I know Riddles is scummy as hell, but I also found Omis to be pretty **** scummy too. I guess you can say I'm band wagoning with this said reason. Again, I know both of them is scummy, but I'm gonna go with the one town is pretty much choosing. Not because i'm being a 'follower,' but it's because those two people are the scummiest I've seen

if others were to vote, say 'Marshy,' then I wouldn't vote for him unless they have a fair case about it, which still may take for me to really believe it. It's because I'm more incline to sticking with the two scummiest people there.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Check it out it's the first of the scum tells that Riddle simply defends himself with, "Ok I made a mistake I understand why you suspect me I'm sorry"

Also the whole, suspicious of this guy, and that guy and this guy but not enough to vote any of them. I just hope someone takes it and runs with it.
I was specifically asked of my suspicions. Those were my suspicions, but none of them were scummy enough to warrant a vote.

KevinM said:
You hadn't already, way to make it seem like you've been using your vote a lot when you had used it MAYBE once since the beginning of the game.
You are giving me way too much credit. I know I haven't been using my vote alot...I tend not to. You were in Newbie Mafia (confirmed town Riddle) I used my vote very little in that game and that is how I'm acting here.

KevinM said:
YET AGAIN he does the whole, what do people think about lynching _____, I'd like for everyone to keep in mind how many people he thinks we should lynch from now on. Also look at his argument, that's a feeler argument... if someone took the bait on it they'd have to form their argument themselves, that way he avoids suspicion when I flip town because he didn't TECHNICALLY start anything.

Also of course he asks if Omni used his ability. A huge red flag.
I don't use my vote unless I actually want to see someone be lynched. You use your vote 20 times a day. It is just a difference in playstyle.

KevinM said:
Also suspicious of Omni, as well as the exact same "Yeah I made a mistake I'm sorry won't happen again I can't believe I made a scummy mistake like that won't happen again"
What did you want me to do? Say "Oh well you guys should just lynch me" ???

KevinM said:
1. I'm sorry for making a mistake it was scummy I know my fault :\

2. Yet the only SUBSTANTIAL vote he placed that entire day was on the sure lynch, easy to blend in with that kind of lynch. This is also the first time he seems really non-chalant about losing a town role.

3. WIFOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

4. Yet you've thrown suspicion on him and a number of other players yet NEVER used your vote, just tried to nudge people.
1. I apologize when I screw up, because I am a naturally polite person.

2. You have said yourself that town's most important weapon is discussion. Gheb stifled discussion. There was a good chance he was gambitting scum in my mind, and if he wasn't than he wasn't a pr and he had given up anyways. He asked to be lynched. That doesn't help town at all.

3. I've responded to this already. WIFOM was the only defense I could come up with, because my actions had no logical explanation.

4. I try to point out suspicions with reasons I find people suspicious. I don't like voting very much. I'm not saying this is an optimal play style, all I'm saying is that this is my natural playstyle and I guess I should change it before I play another game with you.

KevinM said:
Mentions all the people that have received scrutiny, again playing really non-chalant no drastic opinions, nothing except the whole push on other players without doing the pushing.
I don't believe in staying inactive if you agree with everyone else. I post my opinion whether everyone agrees with me or not.

KevinM said:
Yadda Yadda yadda, it's funny that he keeps saying he's hurting the town but he was so gung ho about lynching Gheb because he hurt the town and was a weak player. Odd, you'd think he would be a lot more careful with that kind of attitude.
I didn't vote Gheb, because he was a poor player. I voted Gheb, because I suspected that he might be gambitting scum and because he had given up anyways.. I know I'm not scum and so I can still help town.

[Qupte=KevinM]

He cares about being lynched because he'd MUCH rather lynch scum, THIS IS IMPORTANT. KEEP IN MIND WHAT HE SAID ABOUT GHEB

"He gave up therefore he was no help to town"

Seems like he didn't mind lynching town there, so keep that in mind.
[/Quote]

I didn't know that Gheb was town. I was lynching him, because I felt that there was a good chance that he was scum. My point there was that it wasn't to big a deal that we mislynched Gheb, because he was one of the more useless townies.

KevinM said:
Appeal to emotion, but he says he's pretty suspicious for what he said as well as basically admitting what he did was scummy. I've seen scum players do this, put it all on the table with the argument, would I give you this much info if I was scum?
Null-tell.

kevinM said:
Oh that's odd for someone that just a few posts ago said he REALLY didn't want to be lynched because lynching a townie hurts a lot. And we should focus on only lynching scum.
As I've explained before you don't understand why I lynched Gheb.

KevinM said:
Also for those of you playing along, there are 3 players with less posts then Omis, and for all of the whole riddle saying he's inactive thing, he only has ten more posts then Omis.

Unvote Riddle
Vote: riddle
Omis isn't just inactive he doesn't contribute at all when he actually does post.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yeah, uhm.

Omis needs to die. He wasn't -just- inactive. His post coming into D2 were all fluff. He hasn't said anything of substance. He doesn't contribute. He's been coasting the majority of the game. A few of us forgot he was even in the game.

Riddle can die tomorrow unless events that lead up to that change.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, uhm.

Omis needs to die. He wasn't -just- inactive. His post coming into D2 were all fluff. He hasn't said anything of substance. He doesn't contribute. He's been coasting the majority of the game. A few of us forgot he was even in the game.

Riddle can die tomorrow unless events that lead up to that change.
You.

everyone else upon the thing with Omis

stfu now while I'm posting.

Omni

BRoomer
I like how once again we're lynching the person who was inactive instead of the person with BLATANT scum tells.
oh, and i'm pretty sure the only candidates up for lynch at this point has been gheb/blazer as myself. both of us were more active than Omis so this isn't a "once again" thing.

why would we not lynch omis? as far as i can see, your scumtells on riddles are mainly wifom and heavily based on him being stupid scum. i do agree that he should die for making so many slip-ups since the evidence does stack.

hando needs to die, too. man i wish we could lynch more than one person a day.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“...it's beautiful, isn't it? First off, it bothered me how you looked exactly like. Two completely different people, but look exactly the same. The way you walk, gesture... I think I must have seen him again, in you... But you're different. Things are different...”

19th Vote Count
Riddle (5): Mentosman, KevinM, Chaco, Ronike, Handorin
Omis (4): Junglefever, Frozenflame, Riddle, Rockin
Omni (1): Marshy

Not voting (3): Omis, Omni, Chill

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for midnight (12:01 AM) EST on September 27.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Omis has been fairly inactive on D1, so most of the case is really focusing on D2. In D1, he was mainly insecure on Omni and his doc claim, and also shared his concerns with Blazer.

Gheb lynch was perfectly fine in my book. Nothing unexpected. He could have been town and it wouldnt have been a big loss as we almost always mislynch and he also coulda been scum which would have too made sense. In our psosition he was cleary the best choice.

McFox was killed because the scum hates inactives. I thought that would be obvious. He was leaving so scum killed him so they wouldnt have to deal with him. Id go for Marsh as scum because he has been pretty weak and he fits the boot perfectly of a inactive hater.
Now, notice in the first paragraph that he shares NO concerns or regrets for lynching a townie even though that it's POSSIBLE to lynch a mafia member on D1. (Ronike's game, for example). >>

Then there's the next paragraph here, which bugs me. He didn't just gussed it. he -assumed-/soft confirmed it. I didn't like this at all. In my Milkyway Mafia game, Tom was a indie there and one player that was playing was Matunas. About halfway, Matunas wasn't active at all. It turns out that he had stuff to do and that he'll be posting a lot less (if any at all). Tom took this opportunity to Night Kill him, mainly cause he was inactive. Looking at McFox, I can't see any other way for mafia to kill him. It wasn't like Mcfox screamed instant townie. He was following on the Blazer lynch and I believe he kept it on there when Gheb came to replace.

It was simply the first thing that popped into my mind. And by the scum I mean the people not the motives. Deal as in put up with. I didnt think of any other ways to pin people to the death.
This is basically him defending himself after that horrid mistake he did. He knows well enough that there's other ways to pin people's death, whether you have a role or not. It's scumhunting, and it's the most popular thing on the block.

I wanted to make this case bigger, but again, Omis has mainly been inactive on D1 with johns and prods. His only main target was Omni, who he once voted on and then unvote, speaking about how he feels on Omni's claim. Omis hasn't fully contributed with the discussion. He's been speaking his opinions, but only little of it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
That screams terrible player to me, not scum. Your case did not sway me at all.

Omni stop being tunnelvisioned and stupid.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

gah, ahh well *shrugs* can't win them all lol

Like I said, couldn't really work it out like a riddle case could, but I tried.

Omni

BRoomer

Kevin, each time you have made one of those lengthy posts you have been picking up "scumtells" that weren't really scumtells. Your lengthy post on Riddle is the same as my nitpicking on Omis. I see what's around me i.e. Riddle and Hando so don't tell me that I'm tunnelvisioned. Excuse me if your aim has been well off so far this game.

Regardless, I've already pointed out that Omis, Riddle, and Hando can all die for good reasons; It's just a matter of who takes priority for today.

@Marshy: Where are you? Waiting for you to stop focusing on me and choose the actual play.

Omni

BRoomer
Oh, and why are you asking Rockin to make a case against Omis as opposed to you questioning Omis yourself? Does Rockin's response have some sort of justification for you not voting Omis?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Maybe because I don't find him scummy so if I wanted to vote him I would want someone voting me to actually CONVINCE me to vote for him.

Also quit insulting my play style saying that I've been well off and stuff when you suck **** at this game. You're arrogance and put downs are getting on my last nerve.

Omni

BRoomer
I said your aim has been well-off in regards to your scumhunting this game which is a fact. You may look at it as me insulting to you, but from my view you just lose credibility in your claims. No one is insulting you personally so stop crying.

Your play style will be criticized since your play style has a lot to do with how D1 progressed. The same goes for other player's play styles such as Hando's. Don't mistake me commenting on your play style as an insult to you. More importantly, don't mistake me disliking your play style as an attack on your skill level of knowing how to play the game.

I'm not really arrogant and I'm not trying to put you down. I haven't attacked your character so take a chill pill and stop being so sensitive, Kev.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Kev, I feel you man. I was with you on Riddle from the very beginning. Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of the tells you accuse him of, but the issue is, I think Omis has some more blatant tells that are less likely to be innocuous town mess ups than Riddle's.

I find both Riddle AND Omis to be incredibly suspicious right now. I think most people in here do. It's just a matter of who is the better play. In my opinion, I think it is Omis. Like I just said, I find it much more likely that the stupid **** Riddle pulled was simply poor town play than a scum slip, than what Omis has done.

Judging based on the nature of the mistakes AND the way Riddle responded to initial heavy accusations and pressure, I can definitely see him being the more likely of the two to be the townie that screwed up, if either of them are townie for that matter. I agree Kev, that Riddle has MORE tells against him, but the dubiousness of said tells are what have caused me to make him the secondary play after Omis. Quality over quantity after all.

There's nothing really more for me to tell you Kev (or anyone else still hung up on Riddle over Omis) about WHAT Omis has done. Most of us here know the reasons for why those two have come under so much scrutiny. All that's left to do is deduce the WHYs behind those whats. Based on what I see, Omis simply has a worse case in the question of WHY.

There's no reason for people to keep fighting about tunnelvisioning and what not. We've reached two fairly equally viable plays. Accusations of "tunnelvision" at this point are moot, considering NO ONE is really bringing up anything new or convincing. Just because the same old war torn arguments aren't working doesn't mean you can discredit your opposition with accusations of tunnel vision. This goes for both sides of the argument.

So Kev, and anyone else choosing Riddle over Omis, I have to ask, is it the number of tells that is convincing you that Riddle is the play? Or do you think there is/are specific tells Riddle has made that have a substantially good scum-mentality "why" backing?

Maybe if we can get some of these questions sorted out we can actually get out of this muck.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
][COLOR="Plum said:
Been there, done that.

3 times.

Oh. ummm

=D[/COLOR]
I don't feel the need to post my reasons.
Points taken.

Vote: Riddle
you're not above posting reasons. at first i thought you were (scummily) hinting at an investigative role when you dodged reasoning but then you latch onto riddle as soon as kevin attacks him so you're either town who likes to act like he knows more than he really does or just a scumbag. just roll over and die

I couldnt find a reason to kill McFox besides what I stated. Sure you could use his quiet nature to say he was PR but you could do with a whole host of players at the time. So I said what I thought would make sense in that case.
but it doesn't make sense. you suggested that i killed mcfox because he was inactive despite inactives being good for scum. only person i know who nks inactives solely because they're inactive is tom

And I dont take my votes too seriously. I just kinda waddle them on as an indicator of what I think. Ive never been a fan of FOSing like twenty people and never voting.
you haven't voted for a single person all day 2

unvote omni vote omis

Ronike

Smash Ace
Can't go back and look right now, but Ill try later maybe.

At any rate, please no one hammer yet. Omni could you please try to vote for someone? Just post vote: ronike or something. I wanna confirm you are voteblocked.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Omni has requested replacement and I have contacted Xsyven. Deadline may be extended a day or two.

Omni

BRoomer
I already did.

Tom, please ignore my PM.

My parents decided to extend our move out date a month.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Try again. Oblige me please, its not like you are gonna explode if you vote.

Omni

BRoomer
Try again. Oblige me please, its not like you are gonna explode if you vote.
I'd rather not and piss you off.

Why do you care? Marshy already establishes its Wifom. It only proves that Mafia has a voteblocker.

On iPhone btw.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Or it proves you are a lying scumbag. Its not gonna piss me off if you don't, I'll just know you are scum for sure then.

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, okay.

Anyway, nobody hammer yet. I found something VERY interesting.

Top Bottom