• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 6 Results/Shoutouts All results are up in 1st post.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lucario brothers, yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahahahahaha.

Seriously though, full results will hopefully be up tonight.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Sethlon, when full results are up, remind me of your absolute **** on Red Shadow.

Sethy is so pro that he beat Red Shadow without getting touched.

RS knows what I'm talkin about. ;)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Shabam :D

DMG

Light using Nike vision

Trela

RT

Zac

Billy!

Bwett DMG

Dojo Cake Zac

Bwett Dphat

Dojo Bwett

Bwett and Cake

RT Beahhh Zac

SeXy

Phantom vision

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I love how my pictures are so much clearer than all the ones taken by others. I'm amazing at everything I do...

Shame I'm actually like... blind.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I love how my pictures are so much clearer than all the ones taken by others. I'm amazing at everything I do...

Shame I'm actually like... blind.
It's cuz your awesome PhantomX. I'll shoop you in the group pic so it'll be like you took the picture AND in the picture at the same time!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Phantom you and Austin need to come down more this summer. I need practiceee.

And you guys can thank DMG for the matches taking forever to upload. No really. I started 10 uploads at 1 last night and its been on his matches since early this morning.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dang, DMG even runs the timer on Youtube. Too goodz, lol!

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Sethlon, when full results are up, remind me of your absolute **** on Red Shadow.

Sethy is so pro that he beat Red Shadow without getting touched.

RS knows what I'm talkin about. ;)
Believe it or not, I'm really thankful for that match. Not only was it the most fun I've had in a smash match thus far, but it helped me realize the fact that it's all just for fun.

Sethlon: thanks for ****** me ^_^

In case you still don't know, Seth JV4'd my D3 on FD. I'm so bad

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's cuz your awesome PhantomX. I'll shoop you in the group pic so it'll be like you took the picture AND in the picture at the same time!
Lol, make me like twice the size of everyone else, for the lulz.

I'm still waiting for full results before I do shoutouts.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Dang, DMG even runs the timer on Youtube. Too goodz, lol!
Lol! Wowow....I have -nvr- seen a match that didn't end by running the timer! Granted, it's Brawl, but wow...DMG did have "I RUN" as his tag, so it was more of a warning than lulzy

Way to go DMG ;P

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Xyro sent me the tio file. I PM'd it to King Mosquito but he isn't online right now. Should i post full results here or wait for KM?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Xyro sent me the tio file. I PM'd it to King Mosquito but he isn't online right now. Should i post full results here or wait for KM?
Post them here and I can put them in the first post.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
1: Ultimate Razer ($352.00)
2: Dojo ($160.00)
3: Sethlon ($64.00)
4: UTD Zac ($32.00)
5: DMG ($16.00)
5: Gnes ($16.00)
7: Phantom X
7: bwett
9: Ozz
9: Trela
9: Rockettrainer
9: Bad News Bear
13: Seventeen
13: Hylian
13: Espy
13: Pax
17: Syoudous
17: Jerm
17: Light
17: Cake
17: Papi
17: K Prime
17: Dphat
17: Broly
25: AZN
25: SG
25: Carnage
25: Chicken Tenders
25: Teh Brettster
25: Infinity
25: Shlike
25: MorningStar
33: Vorguen
33: Dare?
33: Niddo
33: DERK
33: LueyG
33: FAX
33: Boose
33: Nike
33: RedShadow
33: Jack Frost
33: SRS C@
33: JUJ
33: Blue J
33: Kates
33: BombChu
33: Magik
49: Chaotic
49: K Dawg
49: ACDCefg
49: Loko
49: The Entire Nation of China
49: Rejex
49: Panda 210
49: JAT
49: Fred Plaza
49: PyleDriver
49: Retro
49: Deviation
49: Toxik 210
49: Bizmal
49: Famous Tuscani Pasta (FTP)
49: FoG86

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
I wish i could have came =[
I came. ^o^

Anyway, since I couldn't copy and paste the thread on my phone anyway, shout outs!

Bombchu: Dude, you got further than I did, I shoulda sent you to face Hylian.

Hylian: Wow, I was expecting G&W, not ****. I think that the second match went better for me, though. I still need to work on stage cp.

K': Dude, you wrecked me. Well, played good sir. I wouldn't even know what does good against a Pikachu after that beating.

Xyro: Jack-in-the-Crack was fun. Next time ask Razer an English question.

Mosquito: Those doughnuts were good, bro. And don't worry about how chill I am. I'm from the land of the killers. Rite? RITE?

Zac: Nice duelist matches. Gonna beat you one day, when I don't die instantly.

Billy: BETRAYAL. Oh, and I will defeat you in duelist, too.

PhantomX: Can I get a muahaha? I'll get my revenge, one day.

Brettster: More stages should be made, that was kickin'

Sethlon: You returned to the dark-side? At least they have cookies!

Nike20: How could I forget the housing? Nice to sleep on that couch, again. Thanks a lot, bro. We'll have to get to do Pichu ditto's next time.

Kates: you were a much better passenger than most. You got bigger kahonas than Bwett, Magitek, P.X., and Brettster put together.

Retro: Thanks for the compliment, I didn't remember our previous encounter except that I did lose.

Infinity: Transformers on Wednesday. Be there!

The Other Panda: Nice Mario dittos. Keep with him!

RT: Sorry about stealing your couch. Next time you'll get dibs.

DMG: Captain America still sucks! Even if the country is awesome.

DPhat: The best!

And to those whom I played which I can't remember, sorry and you won fair and square. I don't sandbag.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts!

Ultimate Razer-Congrats on winning. You deserved it. You sure made President Samuel Adams proud. Now put some of that "tenfth" grade education to work. :p

Dojo-We didn't get to play. Still sexy though.

Sethlon-The bird is back! Fun friendlies, we should do more. VACATION'S WHERE I WANNA BE...

UTD Zac-We didn't get to play. Perhaps someday we will...and maybe I'll get 9 Judged. :)

DMG-Haha, I guess I'm another victim of running away. Our first match was fun. We should have some friendlies where you don't run away someday. :)

Gnes-Pnes power!

Phantom X-Doubles friendlies are too goodz.

bwett-Awesome set, Pictochat is lame, Wallcling is stupid. I'll get revenge on you some day. :)

Ozz-You're very weird sometimes, lol.

Trela-Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, Lucario brothers wrecking it up. We should share secretz with each other sometime. Also, PARTY ON THE BEACH WHERE THE SUN IS FREE...

Rockettrainer-Wtf, inconsistent. Wild card status, ftw.

Bad News Bear-Always fun playing you.

Hylian-Fun tournament set. Maybe some more matches in the future...

Espy-Fun friendlies. Hypno-smashing does not work on pandas.

Light-Bleh. CS2, BRING IT ON!

Dphat-You can't play with items. :p THE BEST....THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST!

Broly-I totally didn't get a chance to play more friendlies with you. Maybe at the next event...

Infinity-Dude, surviving that fart on Brinstar...I don't know what to say. Don't worry about the cell phone charger. Let's play again next time. :)

Shlike-Fun friendlies, as usual. I want more!

Vorguen-Stupid Nikita kills. I do not want.

SRS C@-Yargh, don't steal couches from this panda.

Magik-I've never seen that glitch on Castle Siege with PT. This game is weird.

The Entire Nation of China-What...the...nonsense...is...this...

Nike20-Thanks for housing. Seriously, you are super awesome for doing this. :)

King Mosquito-Awesome tourney, thanks for having this tourney. I'll definitely try to come to the next one.

Xyro-Giving up your spot to someone else? Truly the greatest TO ever. All hail Papa Lesbian. Thanks for the ride. Also, WE DON'T NEED A HOLIDAY, IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE...CAUSE I NEED A BREAK, I NEED A VACATION.

Anyone I forgot-Sorry!

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. I'll try to stay consistent for future tourneys but no promises, LOL. :laugh:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
yeah i was saying some dumb **** during the trip. iono i felt weird that weekend.

shoutouts later

cakecontrol

Smash Cadet
1: Ultimate Razer -You are to good buddy. Plus you are so random we had some strange talks :) but i love you man.
3: Sethlon - I love to see you play and i hope you keep doing this well.
4: UTD Zac - I dont think we got to play. Team’s ftw though stop landing the nines.
5: DMG - HaHa You run so hard.
5: Gnes - I Don't even know what to say to you. Your diddy is so good i can’t even keep up.
7: Phantom X- Thanks for the tips. and ill make sure to never be gay in dittos
7: bwett- I love you Billy. Thanks for teaming with me.
9: Ozz- Ozz your getting so good. We have to play next time.
9: Trela- :) i thoght razer was the only young killer. Ill be ready next time. ohh and nice hat.
9: Bad News Bear- It was fun on the drive with you.
13: Hylian- We need to play more.
17: Jerm- thanks for the set.
17: Light- Hope you like the lighter.
17: Dphat- thanks for the help with the marth.
17: Broly- you just keep getting better.
25: Infinity- :( we didn’t get to play.
25: Shlike- Nice to meet you man. Hope to get to play more.
25: MorningStar- Man you get better and better. Keep it up.
33: Boose- good games. :)
33: Nike- You are such a bad ***. Thanks for a place to crash and I’m never playing you at melee again.
33: RedShadow- Remember we have a mm.
33: JUJ- nice to see you. we have to play more next time.
33: Blue J- fun set.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I updated the first post and added characters to some.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Shout outs, yays.

Bwett: GGs. How did ya like my "run off the stage/partner's Fsmash" mindgames in teams? Use Ike in singles dang it, you used to main him. Whip him out every now and then.

Brettster: I shouted out to ya in the Ike topic. >_> We need to play Halo 3 before I leave to Canada for a month.

Boose: Thank you for being the first guy I've KO'd with a footstool. XD I can't believe I got so wrecked at Pirate Ship. Stupid bombs.

Whoever it was that used D3 on my Ike, and then ROB on my G&W: D3 is a chaingrabbing jerk, and I need to learn that my G&W is NOT good enough for tournaments yet. GGs though.

Niddo: You scrub. Learn2domorethenjabsafterjabcanceling. And learn how to DI....and not be predictable.....and space better........and how to actually use Pirate Ship to your advantage instead of losing there all of the time.......and learn how to use your other characters.......and how to CP...........

>_>

<_<

I r lame at shout outs.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
1: Ultimate Razer ($352.00) - Dang, I heard you were camping some people even harder than you used to, you little Mexican *******. You're lucky we didn't meet or I would've shown you some camping that even DMG has never seen.

2: Dojo ($160.00) - Good games as usual, man. I never mind losing to you and I always have fun, too much intense stuff trying to out think each other. Sorry I never got the chance to give you more practice. I guess you can always hope Fiction messes up that crucial waft as well :p

3: Sethlon ($64.00) - lolwtf Sethlon pwning everyone. Maybe now people will read your posts!

4: UTD Zac ($32.00) - *sniffs* You know what to fear next time.

5: DMG ($16.00) - It's gay that you placed above me while being gay, I hope you're happy.

5: Gnes ($16.00) - SOMEONE GOT EXPOSED. WHAT HAPPENED TO WINNING THIS?! AND I DIDN'T GET TO HEAR THE GNES LAUGH!

7: Phantom X - Bad at this game, good at sniffing out opportunities to waft others, apparently.

7: bwett - <3 I love you, man. It's great that you ***** everything and I get to be next to you forever on this results page.

9: Ozz - OZZBERT! Great games man. It was a bit mean of you to take me back to the stage I'd already won on and then 2 stock me there. Falco players are quiet, you need to be more boisterous.

9: Trela - I'm so happy I didn't have to play you in tournament, especially with how hard you were ****** everything. I don't like you anymore though, b/c you stole my couch the first day and I didn't sleep b/c then I would've gotten endless gay pedophile jokes.

9: Rockettrainer - SUPER SAIYAN PANDA, WRECKING EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH, EVEN IF IT ISN'T MADE OF BAMBOO. You're too cool, it was great to see you again... even greater to see you ****** things... people wouldn't say panda's have trouble reproducing if they'd seen how hard you inseminated 3/4 of the people at this tournament.

9: Bad News Bear - Dang. BEAH! hangs out with Dojo for a day and instantly places super high. Maining Counterpick seems to be working for you.

13: Seventeen - You can't hide Vash, I know who you are. We should play next time maybe. I heard good things about you.

13: Hylian - Dang. Get *****. Three tournaments in a row now where I place higher than or even to you. Step it up, fool!

13: Espy - runs into hypno smashes irl. Good doubles matches man... I can't believe I actually gimped you, lol. First time for everything I guess.

13: Pax - stop attacking my doubles partner :(

17: Jerm - you should not choke as soon as you drop to loser's. I used to have that issue. Just ignore your bracket and current placing and play the game like you know how to play it.

17: Light - DANG! Lowest you've placed in like half a year. You did say you were playing somewhat poorly though. Everyone has those days.

17: Cake - Good ****, You went a lot of Wario and placing this high with such a new character is mighty impressive.

17: Papi - we didn't play. Next time I'll wreck your ICs super hard, as I love doing.

17: K Prime - you talk too little. Open up in public, guy! You're pretty chill online and you're a smart kid who is older than most of us. Bless us with your wisdom... and stop inventing ways to chain all of us.

17: Dphat - fun games as usual man, and such a cool guy. I remember when I first met you at Centex I didn't like you very much, b/c of how you were always super serious. Can't judge a book by it's cover, you're one of my favorite people to be around now. Learn to counterpick me right XD

17: Broly - thanks for not going anywhere when I told you to wait for me while I went to the bathroom :p

25: SG - Good games, man. I have quite a bit of shenanigans against D3 that I've built up over the game's lifespan, and they can severely catch people off guard if they don't know of them.

25: Chicken Tenders - your name always makes me hungry.

25: Teh Brettster - You've gotten SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better from when I first played you back at PBT. And apparently you've joined those of us who are amazing at duelist. Good ****, keep it up. Hope to see you more.

25: Infinity - Keep working on that Wario, man. I know it's hard at first to stop always going forward, but you'll learn it with time.

25: Shlike - you've gotten a LOT better since we last played. It's a shame you're the worst teacher ever; To a person that doesn't know any technical terms: "In order to do a buffered fastfall nair into bair combo and then a boosted pivot laser whip, you do this *shows really fast with hands w/ controller not even fully visible*." I was amazed. I still love you though.

25: MorningStar - your hair is lame when it's not poking me from across the room. You keep getting really close to beating me, I'll have to watch out for you.

33: Vorguen - get ***** by my Ganon... and my Wario... and my ***** in your *** (<3).

33: Niddo - still haven't played you.

33: LueyG - we still haven't money matched >: (

33: Nike - AARON! MY FAVORITE PERSON IN ALL OF SOUTHERN TEXAS. YOU ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING. IF I COULD ADOPT YOU AND GET ALL YOUR PARENTS' MONEY AT THE SAME TIME I SO WOULD DO IT.

33: RedShadow - good job, Jamal. Stepping up your game, now you just gotta work on stepping up your control over your temper.

33: Jack Frost - Dang... do better, guy... I know you can, as does everyone else.

33: SRS C@ - Such a cool guy, such a terrible driver. I always love when you come to the shindigs, and always have a great time talking to you. I EVEN GOT TO USE YOUR LEGENDARY CONTROLLER FOR SOME FRIENDLIES.

33: JUJ - we had some nice friendlies before the tournament started. You have potential, find some good players and keep at it.

33: Blue J - you woulda placed higher with Mario, man!

33: Kates - Oh, Abigail, it was so nice to actually speak to you for a change. Made a name for yourself this weekend as both a Snake-eater and a Man-eater (R.I.P. Brett), both amazing in varying degrees and various respects. You have terrible name-guessing skills (seriously... I have no idea how you got that I looked like a Jerry), and are pretty chill when you loosen up. Stop standing to the side when everyone gets into groups, you could easily fit in. Yell at DPhat some more, that helps.

33: Magik - did you go only PT this tournament? You did so much better at the last Final Smash o_O

49: Chaotic - start doing better, man! Get Josh to come back so we can have our quad Falcon parties! When are we gonna MM again?

49: K Dawg - you get a shoutout b/c your gamer name is so gangsta.

49: ACDCefg - flashing devil horns: the strangest fashion statement to be made (when not inside an anime convention).

49: Loko - You're a cool guy, who is apparently gonna use Photoshop n stuff. We should actually play next time, maybe at the college station tournament.

49: The Entire Nation of China - ****ing legendary name. I thought it felt a little cramped in the Gamelot. Now get so good that you actually win, b/c seeing "The Entire Nation of China" win a tournament would be the most hilarious thing ever.

49: Panda 210 - I'm going to start using more fireballs when I play Mario, just b/c of my games with you.

49: JAT - your name rhymes with hat.

49: PyleDriver - I can't wait for the day a San Antonio player surfaces with the name Suplex, and then you are called up to face each other. "Pile Driver vs Suplex" gg.

49: Retro - I still love you for feeding me at CS. Samus is a hard character to use competitively. You guys still wrecked Infi and I with double Samus regardless XD

49: Deviation - come on, man! You did so much better at the last HOBO! You must be out of practice.

49: Famous Tuscani Pasta (FTP) - File Transfer Protocol

Xyro - you're the ****. You gave up your spot in the brackets to someone else and still ran everything smoothly and babied Trela like a bawss. You would be one of my favorite people ever if you could stop yelling all the time.

Monica - I know you weren't there, but Billy like you and Juan like Billy, so by the Distributive Property Juan like you too, and I have to apologize again for missing LAST anyway. I promise to ogle you should you wear thong revealing tight pants at Oh Snap, and I will also grope your hindquarters in public, should it please you.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Here are my few shout outs

Morningstar-thanks for taking me and housing me

loko- good friendlies :)

Jerm-I wanted to play you more but when i got back you had left. Weird how you beat me with out camping, then when you were allowed to camp i won. >_>

DMG- That 2nd match we had was so close and so epic....ill get you some day

Kates- no hard feelings? lol

Vorguen- How do you like my pika and kirby ;) fun playing you like always

kprime- good stuff taking out infinity, sucks you had to play razer first round...i guess what light said was right.

chaotic- good to see you again, sucked you got bracket *****, once again light speaks the truth

light- cool chilling with you again

nike20- you are the best evar

sethlon- good job placing high, and thanks for bringing tvc

ghneko- sorry about what happen to your car

...and thats all i got right now

Top Bottom