• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 6 Results/Shoutouts All results are up in 1st post.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
<3 everyone, I can't wait to see you guys again.

I'm super impressed by some of the people I got to play at this tournament, and they know who they are. I'm really looking forward to the next tournament, hopefully I can step up my game between now and then and be more of a challenge >.<"

Oh, and I didn't use Kirby at all this tournament and only used Metaknight for 1 game where I scrubbed out >.<" Take that trash off of my name in the results :p

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Xyro: I still really appreciate that. Don't worry, I already told you I'm CONFIRMED for Hobo 17. :D
King Mosquito: My <3's to you too, things ran well and I'm not disappointed at all with what happened.

1: Ultimate Razer ($352.00) (Snake) - Good job, if you factor in my penny though... that's 351.99...

2: Dojo ($160.00) (Metaknight) - I hate you for ****** Fax. You have no heart. lol

3: Sethlon ($64.00) (Falco/Marth/MK) - I was impressed Sethlon. Good job seriously.

4: UTD Zac ($32.00) (G&W) - I saw the 9's. Your 9's are going to get banned in Texas.

5: DMG ($16.00) (Wario)- Running down the timer always makes me laugh. haha

5: Gnes ($16.00) (Diddy) - Hahaha sorry for my RL mindgames. "No more mortar sliding" to *proceeds to Mortar slide and pick up bananas*. haha. I had a lot of fun playing you even though they were just for the lulz. Next time we'll get serious, this tourney was mostly a social event for me I guess since I lost first round winners and first round losers to RGV. I had no motivation to win, so I just made sure I had fun through other means. I'll see you at HOBO 17, get ready to get re-*****. :p

7: Phantom X (Wario) - hahaha STFU I'll **** your Ganon any day! I'll put money on it because you know I'll chaingrab you to hell and camp you muahahaha. I still love you lol, playing with you is always priceless in some weird *** way. Much <3's

7: bwett (Yoshi)- WHY COULDN'T I STAGE SPIKE YOU!!!

9: Ozz (Falco)- We didn't play, that = many sads. :(

9: Trela (Lucario) = We will continue our epic showdowns next tournament!

9: Rockettrainer (Lucario) = I LOVE RT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need another stream of hugs. :)

9: Bad News Bear (The entire cast) - Stop ****** my crew hahaha. I'm going to have to MM you for revenge next time. But seriously, the round against Pax was so dammn exciting... O.O good stuff lol

13: Seventeen - WTF Vash stop trying to pretend your still a kid. :p

13: Hylian (Ice Climbers)- I your icies play a couple of times, and they are doing well. We should have gotten a match in.

13: Espy (Sonic) - Espy! Where's our friendlies? :(

13: Pax (Metaknight) - Stop choking! 1 day and your Wario is already freaking good. Good job man.

17: Syoudous - I'm impressed, you played really well. Get your non-MK chars up now.

17: Jerm (Toon Link) - Jermy squirmy wormy pudding and pie, kissed rocket trainer and made him cry.

17: Light (Metaknight/Rob/Shiek)- No words, just Broly's. LOLOLOLOL

17: Cake (Wario/Olimar)- Nice to have met you dude, you're cool.

17: Papi (Ice Climbers)- Again I am impressed by your performance Papi, you played really well.

17: K Prime (Pikachu)- I didn't get to meet you, but I heard good stories. We'll have to play next time.

17: Dphat (Metaknight/Marth)- I LOVE MY DPHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that doubles match that was WAY TOO GOOD. lol <3

17: Broly (Marth) - You know you're a pro, so stop being emo!

25: Chicken Tenders- 25th???! DAAAAAAAAAANG! Too pro!

25: Teh Brettster- SELLS DEM KNIVES!

25: Infinity (Wario/Kirby/Metaknight)- Was nice friendling you dude. :)

25: Shlike (ZSS)- Who the hell is this Slick?

25: MorningStar (Snake)- :( :( :( :( :( no smiles just sads :(

33: Vorguen (Snake)- GET ***** BY YOUR CREW! :laugh:

33: DERK - Derk my Jerk!!! I <3 you keep travelling with us!

33: FAX (G&W)- Keep it up dude! You know you have the skill

33: Boose - WTF Everis stop hiding from us with "Boose"

33: Nike (Marth)- <33333333 why didn't we PLAY!!!!!!!!!

33: RedShadow (Wario)- Stop being so tall.

33: Jack Frost (Kirby/Luigi)- STOP BEING EVEN TALLER! And yes seriously, no shoutout can describe how much I <3 you. :p

33: Kates (ZSS) - KATE! I never lied to you lol, EVERYONE including yourself jumped to conclusions. I never said he/she. But you have to admit it was still hilarious lol. Either way it was fun meeting you and playing with you and I'm glad you'll still partner up with him. lol

33: BombChu- You too, keep it up and get that Lucario up!

33: Magik- I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST.......... like no one ever was......

49: Chaotic (Pit)- We never play. :(

49: The Entire Nation of China - LOLOLOL

49: Rejex - You have to keep it up Jeremy!

49: Deviation - What happened to those uber camping skills! Come on you know you're much better than 49th!

I LOVE EVERYONE AND SEE YOU ALL AT HOBO 17!

<3

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
oh i forgot to mention these funny things...

Morningstar: Hey suspect, you seen ethan?

Me: *I turn around and look at him on the STAIRS* naw i have not

*few seconds later*

THUD THUD BAM!

everyone including me- Did someone fall down the steps or something? wtf was that?

*I go to look at the bottom of the steps...moringstar is just now getting up*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Pics or it didn't happen.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'll Camp You All.

AS IKE.

You know, that way a joke until I realized that when I get a stock lead on Pirate Ship, I hang out on the red boat and crouch. And I always stall during the stage shifts on PS1.

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela's Super Awesome Hawt Shoutoutz

Ultimate Razer - WOW your too funny bro. Lol now everyone thinks your stoopid or something. Good job on getting first you 10fh grader! And seriously, come over sometime :D

Dojo - Man. Such an amazing MK dude. I need more MK practice! Thanks for helping me a little with the match-up, and good job getting 2nd. I hope to see you around more Tournaments :( I wish you would have more fun...

Sethlon - WTF!? NO ONE expected you to get 3rd lol. Stay Falco (and your silly Marth) and keep this up man! Get back to ya old self! YEEEEAAAAAH!

UTD Zac - Yay we got to play lol. Great games man. I should've payed more attention to CPing though haha. I cant wait to team with ya! We gonna ****!

DMG - Lol I wanted to play you :p

Gnes - Best friendlies ever. Soo much trash talk all over the place lol. We should play more friendlies or even MM sometime!

Phantom X - THANK GOD WE NEVER PLAYED. I HATE it when we have to play in brackets lol. You and me need friendlies man!

Ozz - Dang Houston ***** because of us! Good stuff man. I'm not finished with your Falco btw!

Trela - Needz moar aura.

Rockettrainer - YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHAHAHA LUCARIO BROTHERS! I had a great time hanging out with ya BRO. We should start sharing secrets with each other. VACATION'S WHERE I WANNA BE!

Hylian - Great set sir. We now 1-1 with each other. How will it end? Will Hylian take the victory over Trela? HELL NO HE WONT! WAHAHAHA!

Espy - Wushup Espie! You, me, Dojo, and Zac had great Teams matches lol good stuff!

Jerm - I forgotz to play you. Seriously, I wanna MM you sometime! Our set will be soo epic :O

Light - I was gonna play your Shiek or MK (again), but I guess I didnt. I'm looking for revenge from WHOBO! *growls*

Dphat - IK. I am sexy.

Broly - Ugh. Forgot to play youz. You got me and Xyro in teams though :O

Infinity - The Goosebump books were plain sexy, amirite!? Lol lets play sometimez.

Shlike - **** I GOT SHLIKED! Great friendlies bro! Best ones I played during the Tournament!

Vorguen - Lol good games. Let's do a MM next time!

Nike - Our matches were pretty close man. I feel I should've lost that set :(

Kates - Dang Kates you good! We need to play next time we see each other.

Magik - Dude nice hat lol.

Xyro - You got a lot of crap stuck in my head now lol THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR BRINGING ME TO THIS! It had to be one of the best weekends of my life! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Good stuff to all! I'm gonna try MM's now D:

=Trela=

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS

Razer - lol i just keep getting closer & closer. i wrecked you at our "main game"
Dojo - losing to sethlon then 3 stocking him the match right after..you are amazing
Sethlon - falco dittos are the future of texas grand finals :) double falco in teams *****
Zac - you are so amazing in teams
DMG - **** im really scared to play you, your gayness is too good
Bwett- woah you did awesome. your D3 so good too. im impressed you beat espy with yoshi.
Trela - me and you just keep getting better lulluululul
Rockettrainer - the panda has arisen. yea i was feeling weird the whole weekend
Bear- **** your so good with like the whole cast. i want to play your pika though
Vash - ggs, your tight and your warios butthole is tight also
Hylian - **** get wrecked by pokemon! lol just learn the matchup and your good to go
Espy - great friendlies you have amazing mindgames, i have too much sonic exp
Pax - great games, our set was close and you and broly wrecked in teams!
Syoudous - i was impressed by your MK. RGV is legit
Jerm - what you doing down here?
Light - you had a pretty hard bracket from what i can tell, but your MM with broly was so good
Cake - you serious? you pick up a new character and still continue to ****. ****. go to hobo 17!
Papi - thanks for the MM, ICs are the reason i picked up snake lol
Dphat - one of my favorite smashers, you are badass and your marth is like RoyR status no joke
Broly - i love you and don't worry everyones got their bad days. just keep a positive mentality and you will **** at hobo 17.
Infinity - i wanted to play you, mang
Shlike - your zamus vs lights shiek.. that was a cool match. we play at hobo 17
Morningstar - sorry i played like **** when we friendlied, i was about to go sleep lol
Vorguen - we play at hobo 17 my man. and ill camp your *** hard
Nike - thank you so much for housing AND recording, your so chill
RedShadow - your warios legit and our friendlies were fun
Frost- your badass and we should've played. go to hobo 17 :)
Blue J - your marth is so good for not knowing many little tips and tricks with him. your going to get better fast, i can tell. you got the spacing down already
Xyro - thanks for EVERYTHING, you continue to be amazing
King Mosquito - thank you for hosting and it was one of the smoothest tournies ive ever attended. the venue was also nice, big props to you. dont sweat missing B+, there wasnt much interest for it anyways :p.

Suspect

Smash Hero
he just blows himself up so he cant be chaingrabbed and then goes to the end of one stage and starts chucking grenades and such...lol

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
It's from my favorite anime Fate Stay Night :) (its also where I got the tag "Luvia").

Speaking of which, I played Fate Unlimited Codes the other day and I have perfected Luviagelita's 0-death chaingrab combo. It pissed so many people off LMAO.

It's like D3's standing infinite but more annoying.:p

If anyone cares, this is what it looks like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KSb7hv5qb8

You can actually continue that combo until the person dies >.>.

Sorry I got WAY off topic LMAO...thanks Vorguen :laugh:

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
LOL no Vorguen!

I'll explain it to you...

I live in Oklahoma City but since I go to Dallas so much to hang with Dphat and the rest of the Dallas crew they say I'm part of Texas so...

I guess you could say I'm an honorary Texan.:) I need to be on the Texas PR for realz yo.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
also ghneko at Ihop

said something about marth

"Marths forward gay is B"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. OMG. SHUT UP. I WAS TIRED. AND MY CAR BROKE DOWN. AND I WAS HUNGRY. AND THIRSTY. AND...AND...IT WAS LATE...dslfjasd;lfjdk;kfasdjf;lasdjflas;dfjaslfjsad;lfjasldkjfsl;kdfjsal;dfjsadl;fjksldafjsadfls D:!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KM: Awesome tourney. I had so much fun. Thanks for throwing this event. Lol, Why are we so bad at slaps?

Xyro: Last OOC event. I'm so sad. You better make it to the next College Station event. If you don't go, I'll **** you.

Ultimate Razer : You are so gay. Good **** winning. You got lucky by not having to fight me. Get ready for that Pika/DDD son. <3

Dojo: Dojo TOO good. Thanks for housing me. Chillin with you is always so much fun. I'll probably be back in San Angelo very soon. <3

Sethlon: Dang. Seth brings out the bird and gets third all of a sudden? Too good. I bet you like the game more now. :)

UTD Zac: You are broken. If you hit me with a nine one more time, I will never talk to you again. Good **** on fourth. :)

DMG: BRINSTAR!!! Lol, that set was so funny. I still run harder than you. You will see. :)

Gnes: Hmmmm, looks like you did learn the Marth match up......or you are just super good. I'm gonna have to figure out some specifically for you. I had fun with our set. I learned A LOT. :)

Phantom X: JUAN! I like how we have a status named after you, but you probably aren't even on it. I'm stealing all of you Wario ****. :)

Bwett: Mmmmmmeeeeeeedddddaaaaaaakkkkkkknnnnnnniiiiiiiiggggggggtttttttt. Good **** Billy. You have been on a hot streak lately. Dang, can't wait til you are super good with Diddy. :)

Ozz: Good job Ozz. You are steppin it up big time. You re-taught me the Falco match up this weekend. I really appreciate that. :)

Trela: Big Trela. You are really turning into a beast. Your Lucario is so fun to watch. It is so sexy. I can't wait for our tourney match.

Rockettrainer: ROCKET PANDA! You are amazing. I think I'm gonna use DDD just for YOU. <3 Friendlies were so much fun.

Bad News Bear: You are a ****ing moron. Why the **** do you always screw up your first character pick. It is costing you entire sets. Next time I see you do that, I'm gonna kill you.

Hylian: Dang. Carl bringing back the ICs. I don't know what it is, but I love fighting them with Marth even though my MK and Snake do a better job. I can feel the **** coming. I'm scared. :)

Espy: Best Sonic in the nation. Good ****. Looks like you have no problem with the penguin. I guess I'll just learn the match up with Pikachu. <3

Pax: Super fun set. Your MK is so good. I'm glad that we got to play. We must fight again. :)

Jerm: Ah, why did I go Falco? So dumb. Good **** beating me in the set. Its funny how I have a different character for each Toon Link I fight. Quit losing matches you should win. :( <3

Light: Dang, whats up AJ? We were def not in sync this weekend. We gotta get that back before the next tourney. Def one of the top 3 teams in Texas. WE MUST RECOVER!

Cake: Cake doing big things! Good **** dude. Super improvments. Thanks for driving us to San Antonio. I can't wait to hang out again. Oh yeah, WHEN THE **** DID YOU GET SO GOOD IN TEAMS?

K Prime: Dang, K Prime too good. Your Pika is so sexy. I'm stealing stuff. :) TALK MORE!

Dphat: Thank you DPhat. I guess were are even now. Imma teach you that Marth MU. I'm gonna be back in Dallas soon. We must go back to Tokyo One. I heart you. :)

Broly: Broly, you will never get revenge on me. Lol, I'm just gonna keep on avoiding you. :)

Teh Brettster: Whats up Brett? Fool, you only won the push-up contest cause I let you. I'll **** you next time.

Infinity: Sean going through that Sethlon phase? Lol. Your Wario is getting good. Next time we hang out, mucho friendlies. Also, you are sexy. :)

Shlike: Shlike, I wasn't blowing smoke up your ***. I was serious about what I said. Your ZSS is extremely good. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you. :)

MorningStar: Ah, Morning Star. You get so much better everytime I see you. Lol, you are so silly. Playing you is so fun. :)

Vorguen: Lol, VORGY. I'm glad to hear that you will be attending more events. MORE TIME TO HANG OUT. Super pro. :)

Nike: NIKE!!!! I Love you dude. You are so amazing. Thanks for the housing, food, and love. You are seriously THE ****. I guess I'll see you at Genesis. <3

RedShadow: Nice seeing you again. You Wario is legit. I appreciate the friendlies. :)

Jack Frost: Suspect! Lol at you getting mad at Razer. Too cool. :)

SRS C@: Dang, what up Nate? You are super silly. Srly. :)

Kates: Dang, SNAKE EATER. Lol, you can't give me **** for using MK on you. After I saw that beat down you gave that dude, I got scared. Good **** stepping it up. You are getting so good so fast. :)

Magik: Hi Magik. I always love playing against your PT. Lol, its SO GOOD. I can't wait for some more friendlies.

Chaotic: Dang, whats up fool? That Pit is still super gay. Its all good, I still love you. :)

ACDCefg: Teehee, I took a picture of you. You got mad. lolololol :)

Loko: LOKO, I saw that match of you vs Sethlon. SO CLOSE. I'm glad my hint payed off. I think you should main Peach and second MK or Snake. That would be so perfect for you. <3

Retro: RETRO! Big improvements. You are def getting better. I was so happy to see you again. Oh yeah, WTF? You don't Plank anyone else, but when you fight me you run straight for the ledge. WTF? <3

FoG86: *****, we didn't playing much. Wtf is up with that? Thanks for hanging out with me. Team Back of the Bus shall be reunited!

I love all of Texas. We are definitely the best community. I can't wait to hang out with y'all again. <3 All of my Brothers and Sisters. :)

Top Bottom