• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Summer Viridian City m2k/adhd/anti/ally - AUG 29th

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully this one will be as fun as the others. I'm looking forward to seeing how the TL guy from the GameTable thread is gonna do. (jkjk ks136 lol). Anyway...yeah. See you all there hopefully.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ill go to this if i can get a good partner...

who wants to partner?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ill go to this if i can get a good partner...

who wants to partner?

TeeVee, you up for this? We do it back like we did in CT, start in losers bracket cause I got there late and took first place. Ha ha ha.

Also Alex. I can bring my TV, but I would need some ride to this venue. I'm gonna ask around for a ride. If I get one, I'll bring a full set up.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
LightxDream - Hey man, that's ChuDat patented. You can't use my business strategies in your title :mad: LOLZ

I was trying to hype it as the last one of the summer my bad chu much love <3 --- you should come down for once I came to yours :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
U know i'm only messin with ya man haha. Hope u get a lot of people at this!

would be awesome if md/va came to this b4 summers end man lol. You guys are really chill and since Meep drives you guys should get on that xD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its all good this is the final summer one im sure you will make it to one of the FALL events XD or Apex 2 lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm really pissed off. I wanted friendlies with Ally at SNES, but never managed to get them. This would be the perfect chance to, but my family is making me go to PA with them for the weekend. Ugh. >.<

Minty, Hippie, Viva, represent Odd Sprouts here, please. :)

Also, APEX 2? OMFG

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
remember bring set ups so we can end b4 4am lolz. Seriously bring tvs venue fee waived + we may buy pizza for the ppl who bring them. BRING TVS DAMMIT!.

Top Bottom