• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Summer Viridian City m2k/adhd/anti/ally - AUG 29th

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I'm really pissed off. I wanted friendlies with Ally at SNES, but never managed to get them. This would be the perfect chance to, but my family is making me go to PA with them for the weekend. Ugh. >.<

Minty, Hippie, Viva, represent Odd Sprouts here, please. :)

Also, APEX 2? OMFG
lol can't go, have mom azn protective thinks jersey city is too far/SAT prep/someones bday johns -_-... sorry alex.. l'll still show some support by spirit though... :(

lol wow ally is coming, alex i think this is gonna be your biggest VC event.:)
agreed lol

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Does anyone wanna team with me!! you have to be really good!!
Is that because you're really bad?? :laugh: nah man i'm just kidding.

I'll be coming from PA for this and i'll be teaming w/ Smurf... looks like this will be fun.

Also, is there low tiers? i'm too lazy to go check the OP.

Edit: Yeah i checked the OP anyway, no low tiers... /sad face

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Alright, when two people are simultaneously hit by an explosive or some other big hitbox, and they are in a grab situation, only one player receive knockback. It will always be the player in the lesser controller port. Because this makes controller ports so important in doubles and vs. Snake (especially in doubles AND with Snake), then you must always have your controllers in a 1221 formation.

Also, Alex, that reminds me, to make stage striking more fair, can it also be done in a 1221 turn order. You get a significant advantage of stage striking second in a 1212 formation.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Fffffffffffffffff.
Might not be able to make this.
Will got jerked really hard by work and can't go, he was our ride. T____T;
Gonna do everything I can to get PD, Boxob, and I there.
I really don't wanna miss this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I had no luck with a ride to this tourny so I am gonna have to go on my own. For this, I am not bringing my TV. Just a wii. I'll see you guys later.

EDIT- Screw this man, I want my free venue fee, I'll be hardcore and carry this tv to the venue and back home.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Apparently it's:

1. M2k
2. Ally
3. Atomsk
4. Adhd
5. Jash
5. Fatal

How many entered? And any further results? :O

edit: I'm 2 slow, DZhou beat me :[

Top Bottom